DGTB

Washington, DC Field Office Filers

1,041 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Sam90210 said:

Finally My interview just got rescheduled today. 

Glad to hear! When did you file and was it your first time scheduled for interview?

N400

11.06.2019...........Application Submitted Online
11.16.2019............Receive Biometrics Letter in mail
11.29.2019............Biometrics done
08.17.2020............Interview Scheduled

09.21.2020............Interview, approved

09.22.2020............Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
1 hour ago, Valor said:

Glad to hear! When did you file and was it your first time scheduled for interview?

I filed September 15. No it is a rescheduled. My first interview was April 6 and got cancelled due to Covid.

12 hours ago, Sam90210 said:

I filed September 15. No it is a rescheduled. My first interview was April 6 and got cancelled due to Covid.

I see, good luck! I hope they'll give you the option to do the oath ceremony on the same day.

N400

Any October or November filers who have received any updates? 

N400

@Valor

I don't have any as of the moment and my estimated completion date was changed to September prolly due to COVID. 

Edited by kenzo_gal

13 minutes ago, kenzo_gal said:

@Valor

I don't have any as of the moment and my estimated completion date was changed to September prolly due to COVID. 

Thanks for the update. My estimate completion date is August. I hope our local office can start doing the same day Oath ceremony. 

N400

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
On 6/30/2020 at 3:15 PM, Valor said:

Congrats. Is your local office Washington DC or San Diego?

Sorry, we have been really busy here. Its Washington- I filed under 319 (b). My interview is in early August but I need to be in the US 14 days prior. I am worried that USCIS may cancel right before the interview before because of the pending furlough situation.

3 hours ago, R&OC said:

Sorry, we have been really busy here. Its Washington- I filed under 319 (b). My interview is in early August but I need to be in the US 14 days prior. I am worried that USCIS may cancel right before the interview before because of the pending furlough situation.

No worries. Yea I hope the furlough is not going to happen, I hope everything will work out smoothly for you. 

N400

Timeline

My departure date is nearing as I need to be in DC 14 days prior to my interview date. Is anyone else having their interview scheduled for after August 3rd?

Just as a background: I filed under 319 (b) from overseas and as such I have to fulfil the 14 days of quarantine before the interview.

Edited by R&OC

Timeline

I know we haven't really used the list recently as there wasn't much to report but I filled in my information for future filers to see and wanted to ask everyone else to fill out what they haven't yet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mQHkjr1OwLsww4KiPyzX2DJGBYf4shJtyVuC8SMNIhg/edit#gid=0

I have filed n400 in Washington DC field office on 27 SEP and still no massage from them. I’m under 319(b) and trying to get my name changed. Is that the reason I still didnt get interview schedule? I called to military hot line once in Feb and they said all I need to do is just wait till they send me the letter. My estimated completion time on uscis says in July and still got nothing. Where can I ask about this? I’m so frustrated.

30 minutes ago, kzin said:

Oath Ceremony scheduled for July 29. I did my interview on March 3, finally oath ceremony got scheduled. I hope they don't get furlough and reschedule oath ceremony. 

Congratulations! May I know when did you file your application?

N400

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.