smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Shoegum said:

Seeing at least 53 approvals already :D 

Still tracking at 170 days!!!  Keep them coming!!!!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

1 hour ago, Kween said:

Thank you so much for that. I am a June 26th filer,and i am on may forum to see what i have to do next after i get noa2..but my problem is its not may peope on here from haiti so its hard to figure out or ask for help. As well as im npt good with technology let alone knoe hpe to use this site properly..the only thing i know how to do,is look at timeline,and read and comment on may and June...Im so lost on the next step....i have my income ready but thats all. I havent found any one willing to help my fill out the affidavit of support (i just eant to make sure im doing it correct)...what do you suggest...Thank you

O ok.

I totally understand how things can be confusing and it's to ask for help as we all will do our best to provide much as we can. My point is to use this waiting time to get informed and prepare for what's next to come.

While I understand you're saying that there's not many people here from Haiti to assist, so the only thing I can recommend to you to review the immigration guides found on the top part of this site and review the steps that are required. You can also review your Embassy's Website and also go to https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/family/fiance-k-1.html - which provides a step by step process and what will be needed. On this site, it provides a Q&A Section and also information can be found pertaining to your Embassy.

Most of the information has been provided several times before by other members which you can search for by typing in the search field in the right side corner what your looking for. However, the standard steps after NOA2 and have your case has been received by the NVC are as follows:

• Get your NVC Case #
  • Fill out the DS-160 (the foreigner/beneficiary fills this out - this is the visa application. make sure to print out confirmation page; you will needed it for your medical exam and interview)
  • Pay the visa fee
  • Pay courier fee (courier that you will be using to have your US passport with visa issued to have shipped to you once you are approved and the Embassy prepares your package)
  • Schedule medical exam (can only be scheduled after DS-160 is filled out and completed)
  • Schedule interview (earliest you can schedule interview is 10 days after medical exam)
  • Start preparing and gathering supporting docs for your Affidavit of Support
  • Update your letters of intent by changing the dates so that the dates are closer to the time of interview
  • Collect additional proof of ongoing relationship
  • Start reviewing the questions that are asked so you know how to answering them without any hesitation

These are the some of things that you will need to do.

Added note: I just went your country's portal and your Embassy information was recently updated with how and what is needed for this process: http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Haiti&cty=Port-au-Prince

I would recommend you review this information.

Edited by Trinab80

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, John & Rose said:

The trouble with Manila is there are no direct flights.  We have to fly to Korea, Hong Kong, Malyasia or Japan to get a flight to Manila.

If you get to Los Angeles, Philippine Airlines flies direct to Manila. I really like the airline too.

2 minutes ago, pmeyer1229 said:

If you get to Los Angeles, Philippine Airlines flies direct to Manila. I really like the airline too.

I have flown them between Davao and Manila but never international.

How are their costs to Manila?

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Shoegum said:

not yet  lol i think you are 331366

Is there 336681 lol may 22nd or they just teased us with may 22nd approvals yesterday 

1 minute ago, Cristina24 said:

I GOT APPROVED!!! Im shaking!! 😭❤️ God is so good! 

IMG_2111.PNG

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Shoegum said:
WAC1790329375 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329378 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329379 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329381 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329421 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329431 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329433 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329442 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329451 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
WAC1790329461 5/15/2017 11/3/2017 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved

I'm officially one of those people with approvals closing in around me but no news. :wacko: Great progress today. Hoping for more. Congrats to approvals! (come on WAC1790329425)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Struck out again.....I hope there are more later...Day 172. Congrats to those approved. Any other May 15 filers not approved today?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.