Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Hey Jude said:

It is a call center on the east coast, not california

They’ve taken my call at 6:30 est before then if that is the case

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Piolito Bedico said:

I still can't believed that we got approved. As i can't update my case right now because IP address locked out temporarily because of too many attempts i did 😅🤣😂

Turn your WiFi off. It worked for me. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Hey Jude said:

I received RFE today through app,  May 15 filer also, only thing I can think of is NBI clearance from Singapore where my fiance worked for 2 years. Keep the faith!

I guess I would have mixed feelings....you know they touch your case, and one usually gets approved soon after submitting RFE to the USCIS. Keep me posted on what your RFE is about if you feel comfortable doing so. Just trying to gather as much information as I can. I heard of people here who get an RFE for stuff they already submitted...makes me wonder what is up with that place in California :)

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Cruzincrystal said:

Turn your WiFi off. It worked for me. 

Thanks. I did and it works. 😊

Timeline
1 hour ago, Cruzincrystal said:

My Fiancé and I are so incredibly frustrated with this process. I haven’t been able to kiss and hold him for 15 months due to the travel visa denial and my job requiring one year before vacation. My one year anniversary is today but God I miss him!  We are at 169 days today and I am struggling to stay positive. I just want to be with the man I love with all of my heart, body, and soul.  Grrrrrrrr

Well you certainly are not alone on here....I am a May 15 filer and see dates after mine get approve...and even though I was able to see her in April, the withdrawals after coming home hurts so much...not kidding....real withdrawal symptoms and she has them too....takes 2 months to get over them....it is the Oxytocin that people produce when they are in love and together...at least that is what I studied HEE HEE....I wish you could visit your love soon, 15 months really sucks, I know you would not mind the withdrawal effects following a nice visit :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, John & Rose said:

For some odd reason... I have no idea how Igor’s list works... I can’t evem find my case number...

Timeline
23 minutes ago, pmeyer1229 said:

I guess I would have mixed feelings....you know they touch your case, and one usually gets approved soon after submitting RFE to the USCIS. Keep me posted on what your RFE is about if you feel comfortable doing so. Just trying to gather as much information as I can. I heard of people here who get an RFE for stuff they already submitted...makes me wonder what is up with that place in California :)

Ok pal I will let you know when I receive the letter, Mailed today from California so I am hoping to receive it by Friday or Saturday here on the east coast.

3 minutes ago, Serj & Anastasia said:

For some odd reason... I have no idea how Igor’s list works... I can’t evem find my case number...

You never filled out your timeline.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
46 minutes ago, WanderingSouls said:

WACXXXXXX29746 may 15th filers here...officiallly joining you guys in the Nail Bitters Association. Right index finger also showing signs of swelling from obsessive checking of case status.......missing meals and more obsessive behavior to come.......LOL...my fiance bet me a month of doing dishes and laundry that NOA2 would not make it to us in October......Thanks USCIS for proving who wears the pants in our new family. 

Good Luck To us all. ...

lol keep the faith, coming soon

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Im so frustrated to see so many cases after mine getting approved and not me, im a 8 may filler and i get notifications all day on the app with similar cases getting approved and not me, 175 days waiting and its just so frustrating, why does it take so long?  its just so sad and frustrating how slow this process is, i just cant wait to be with my fiancé, almost 6 months apart and it just gets harder everyday . :( (crying emoji)

Congrats for those who got approved !!

3 hours ago, Shayde said:

thats right bro i even offered her 500usd to add to her funds to come over but till now we are still arguing and fighting over her coming, should i back up what do you think bro?

Honestly in my own opinion i would back out if u offered money to help her and she makes excuses now just think what it would be like once together.

Timeline

@Shoegum just curious as to what your case number is.  You have been so helpful to others, I would really like to track it if you wouldn’t mind. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.