smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Serj & Anastasia said:

WHat is Igor’s list?

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?cfl=

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Shoegum said:

They probably won't accept the waiver since you have to meet before filling for fiancé visa. Unless they would except health as reason to waive. You will definitely get an rfe you could possibly try to explain it in a letter but it's almost impossible. I would say plan a visit before the rfe just maybe they may accept the passport stamps after the fact but unlikely. Worth a shot if you two plan to be together and get married have to meet. Meet and answer rfe with the passport stamps and pictures. Maybe it will save you from having to file again and pay the fee again

Please any update on our case noa1 May 16, 331443. Any response would really be appreciated.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

My Fiancé and I are so incredibly frustrated with this process. I haven’t been able to kiss and hold him for 15 months due to the travel visa denial and my job requiring one year before vacation. My one year anniversary is today but God I miss him!  We are at 169 days today and I am struggling to stay positive. I just want to be with the man I love with all of my heart, body, and soul.  Grrrrrrrr

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Cruzincrystal said:

My Fiancé and I are so incredibly frustrated with this process. I haven’t been able to kiss and hold him for 15 months due to the travel visa denial and my job requiring one year before vacation. My one year anniversary is today but God I miss him!  We are at 169 days today and I am struggling to stay positive. I just want to be with the man I love with all of my heart, body, and soul.  Grrrrrrrr

Keep the faith, all good things come to those who wait on the Lord. Dont worry and prayer always!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Adaezze said:

Please any update on our case noa1 May 16, 331443. Any response would really be appreciated. This process is so frustrating

Check for updates on https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

3 hours ago, tpeach said:

So disheartening to be passed by again. Plenty of May 15th left to go. 

I know! :( Like why isn't MINE (may 15th - 778)  getting approved. lol sorry frustration is getting to me. I feel for all you guys. 

Edited by Cristina24

Timeline

I just tried to call the USCIS and the recording said to call back between 8-6pm. Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t it currently 4:55 there? 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Cruzincrystal said:

I just tried to call the USCIS and the recording said to call back between 8-6pm. Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t it currently 4:55 there? 

I think they use eastern time, it is not in California, you are calling a call center not California

Edited by Hey Jude
add

Timeline

I still can't believed that we got approved. As i can't update my case right now because IP address locked out temporarily because of too many attempts i did 😅🤣😂

Timeline
1 minute ago, Hey Jude said:

I think they use eastern time

I’ve called on the way home from work before at 5:30 cst. Eastern would have been at 6;30 then. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Cruzincrystal said:

I’ve called on the way home from work before at 5:30 cst. Eastern would have been at 6;30 then. 

It is a call center on the east coast, not california

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.