smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Daphney said:

Thanks alot , you doing good job ,I'm may 16th, 1386, I see 1384 approved.1392, wy not mine grrr

And mine is 0837.... I’m even more  anxious 😫

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Great...May 15 filer here....guess what? That's right! No approval for us. This is really getting silly. We gave ourselves until today to get NOA2, if not, I will visit her next week in the Philippines. This fiasco is quite emotionally challenging and getting expensive. We wanted to save my vacation time and $$$ for when she gets here which we originally thought would be by Thanksgiving...now it looks like next year. With my luck, they will approve or RFE us when I am leaving or already there...sorry to vent :( Congrats to all who got approved.

Timeline
16 hours ago, bcoakley06 said:

I am thinking our files are with same person.

I was notified through the case tracker this afternoon RFE MAILED 10/31/17  I called USCIS service center  and they would not tell me what evidence they requested. They said wait until you receive the letter. I asked to speak to tier 2 officer  and  was told they would give me the same answer. I am thinking the evidence they need is an NBI clearance check for my fiance who worked in Singapore for 2 years. Everything else was sent in by attorney who never mentioned the  NBI  clearance from Singapore. Hope thats all they need. Any suggestions  from anyone? Keeping the faith and praying always!

5 minutes ago, Shaman said:

I see more approvals in Spinach android app, like Thailand May,12 approved arrived just now. And Jordan May,11 rfe

I'm sure there will be more cases in Shoegum's scan later today ✌️✌️✌️

Yes sirrrrr, the app is on fire today!

I see 7 on Igor's list that were approved today, is that correct?

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Hey Jude said:

I was notified through the case tracker this afternoon RFE MAILED 10/31/17  I called USCIS service center  and they would not tell me what evidence they requested. They said wait until you receive the letter. I asked to speak to tier 2 officer  and  was told they would give me the same answer. I am thinking the evidence they need is an NBI clearance check for my fiance who worked in Singapore for 2 years. Everything else was sent in by attorney who never mentioned the  NBI  clearance from Singapore. Hope thats all they need. Any suggestions  from anyone? Keeping the faith and praying always!

Sorry to hear about RFE. But at least you know your case has been touched. Hope it will be an easy and quick fix and will be approved right after. Good luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
10 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

Yes, sirrrrr) there are 7 of those approved today who updated their timelines and appeared on Igor's list. 

Edited by Shaman

Timeline
25 minutes ago, pmeyer1229 said:

Great...May 15 filer here....guess what? That's right! No approval for us. This is really getting silly. We gave ourselves until today to get NOA2, if not, I will visit her next week in the Philippines. This fiasco is quite emotionally challenging and getting expensive. We wanted to save my vacation time and $$$ for when she gets here which we originally thought would be by Thanksgiving...now it looks like next year. With my luck, they will approve or RFE us when I am leaving or already there...sorry to vent :( Congrats to all who got approved.

I received RFE today through app,  May 15 filer also, only thing I can think of is NBI clearance from Singapore where my fiance worked for 2 years. Keep the faith!

1 minute ago, Shaman said:

Yes, there are 7 of those approved today who updated their timelines and appeared on Igor's list. 

So I didn't miss anyone here that didn't update the timeline? 

And we also have 2 RFE's?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, alaris said:

Sorry to hear about RFE. But at least you know your case has been touched. Hope it will be an easy and quick fix and will be approved right after. Good luck!

Thank you, best of luck to you also!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Hey Jude said:

I sincerely hope that it's a quick fix for you and that it won't take too long to turn it around... 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, mcs said:

I sincerely hope that it's a quick fix for you and that it won't take too long to turn it around... 

Thanks pal, all in Gods time not ours! Hope all goes well for you also!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

May 16 received date here, still waiting. Last digits are 331394. I saw the one right after mine get approved yesterday, ughhhh.. Fiance called today and they wouldn't transfer him to tier 2 and said to wait a month. 

Timeline
37 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

WHat is Igor’s list?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.