smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
50 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

Thank you for the info. Seems to show up often on app just USA. But how does the process continue after NVC? Where does the interview take place? 

Actually guys I have a whole different theory about this.

you can put any country you want in the spinach app. So I was thinking it is just updating that info the person who created the case put. Because otherwise the question becomes: where does this info get this information? Case information other than the number and dates are not supposed to be revealed. 

So I thought all those that shows USA is actually people just put it that way or maybe people who didn't put anything.

oh and additionally it asks for he passport country in that app. If someone has USA passport they do not need this visa, so it may be the petitioner filling this up, but again this whole information comes only from the updated files in this app. Otherwise it appears blank or doesn't show updates ( this may as well be the reason why we are not getting all the updates even with closer dates similar cases)

Edited by Naes

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
4 hours ago, Naes said:

you can put any country you want in the spinach app. So I was thinking it is just updating that info the person who created the case put. Because otherwise the question becomes: where does this info get this information? Case information other than the number and dates are not supposed to be revealed. 

So I thought all those that shows USA is actually people just put it that way or maybe people who didn't put anything.

oh and additionally it asks for he passport country in that app. If someone has USA passport they do not need this visa, so it may be the petitioner filling this up, but again this whole information comes only from the updated files in this app. Otherwise it appears blank or doesn't show updates ( this may as well be the reason why we are not getting all the updates even with closer dates similar cases)

@Swissmiss82

yes yes I just read and incredible amount of mistakes even I'm confused 😂

I'm extremely sick...

so it was referring to the app notifications that shows the country as USA.

Edited by Naes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi I was wondering does anyone know how long it takes for Embassy to send you the letter with your requirements of what you should bring to embassy after 

NVC sends them your paperwork?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
7 hours ago, bcoakley06 said:

Day 167 just started. How much longer can this go?

I think it depends on where they are from.

Just keep asking myself the same question. But I feel good things are coming. This is our week. I will also call uscis to try to reach a tier 2 today. Good luck for us! I feel a NOA2 knocking at our doors! 

22 minutes ago, vml said:

171 days today..so sad days .:cry:

@vml - cheer up, don't cry! Noa2 is coming your way my friend. :wub:

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

7 hours ago, K1VisaApplicant05 said:

what is packet 3? i thought after noa2 we just enter the ds-160 online, then schedule medical, then interview, and we're good?

Not in Montreal. We can't schedule the interview and medical until the consulate sends the beneficiary Packet 3.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Harleyracer said:

Hi I was wondering does anyone know how long it takes for Embassy to send you the letter with your requirements of what you should bring to embassy after 

NVC sends them your paperwork?

I haven’t received any letter from the embassy and I already got my visa. 

April 28, 2017- I-129F packet sent to Dallas Lockbox

May 1, 2017 - NOA1 Received Date

May 3, 2017 - NOA1 Notice Date

Sept 28, 2017 - NOA2

Oct 12, 2017 - Case Number AT NVC

Oct 17- IN TRANSIT
                         Oct 18 -  READY

Oct 16 & 17, 2017 - Medical
Oct 24, 2017 - Interview, approved!

Oct 25 - Administrative Processing

Oct 26 - Issued
Oct 25, 2017 - CFO Seminar

Nov 2, 2017 - Visa on hand
Nov 13, 2017 - POE, Seattle

Dec 16, 2017 - Wedding day

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sierra Leone
Timeline

All, 

Does anyone know of a resource to make payments on airfare. I haven't seen my fiance in months and can not take it anymore. Tired of watching the clock just tick and the timelines just keep getting pushed back. My fellow VJ members help!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Road2Nyama said:

All, 

Does anyone know of a resource to make payments on airfare. I haven't seen my fiance in months and can not take it anymore. Tired of watching the clock just tick and the timelines just keep getting pushed back. My fellow VJ members help!

We use Expedia but there are good deals at cheapOair. :)

April 28, 2017- I-129F packet sent to Dallas Lockbox

May 1, 2017 - NOA1 Received Date

May 3, 2017 - NOA1 Notice Date

Sept 28, 2017 - NOA2

Oct 12, 2017 - Case Number AT NVC

Oct 17- IN TRANSIT
                         Oct 18 -  READY

Oct 16 & 17, 2017 - Medical
Oct 24, 2017 - Interview, approved!

Oct 25 - Administrative Processing

Oct 26 - Issued
Oct 25, 2017 - CFO Seminar

Nov 2, 2017 - Visa on hand
Nov 13, 2017 - POE, Seattle

Dec 16, 2017 - Wedding day

7 hours ago, Naes said:

When they Update something ,they don't really put where you from, they use where you live ,I'm Haitian ,living dominican republic, when they send me my first notice ,they don't use Haiti, they used dominican Republic, I think it's cuz I'm living in dominican republic ,someone can have a passport from any where,I think any update they will use where they live ,until that person put another country for interview or watever

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.