smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
7 hours ago, LucyG289 said:

My dear, I am sorry you are feeling mehh :( 

This process absolutely takes it toll on all of us. The range of emotions, one minute feeling positive, one minute feeling that there is no end in sight! It's hard to keep everything in check so I just wanted to say I get it!!

Lately I have been grumpy, snappy and a down right bore on my sad step of no NOA2. To be fair, my poor fiance can't do right for doing wrong and the distance makes it soooooo difficult!!! 

But then I think the good news is: 

- I have found the absolute one person, my true match I will spend the rest of my life with. 

- We have waited 157 days so far, it's only a matter of time. 

- Some people wait a whole lifetime to find true happiness and if the cost is waiting a few more days, hell I would wait some more and then some. (but seriously USCIS, please give my application a nudge along ;))

- I know there are some people still waiting for their NOA2s from other past months, but based on reading these forums (I get it's a proportion of filers only), this is now May time for processing, it's here my friend!!!

- There is soooooo much for us to be excited about, soon we will be with them, talking to them, reminiscing about how horrific the wait was but so worth it. And finally I will have access to chick-fil-a whenever!!! Those chicken sandwiches are an absolute dream!! 

Stay positive, keep the faith and never lose hope xx 

Thank you so much for this Lucy xxx your kind words really helped me put it into perspective and it's good to know others are having the same emotional rollercoaster xx

--- Beneficiary---

NOA1: 24 May 2017

No RFEs
NOA2: 09 September 2017
K1 received : 23 March 2018 :D

Next Step: Flight booked for 15 April 2018 - POE Washington Dulles

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, K1VisaApplicant05 said:

Thank you for sharing this.

DS-160 is after NVC approval? I was reading people say DS-160 can be filled out after NOA2 since only the USCIS WAC number is needed

Lawyers will tell you to do the DS-160 AFTER approval but you can do it any time as I've stated before. Only WAC number needed.

Just go to the site and try to fill it in and you can see for yourself.:thumbs:

Steven

2 hours ago, K1VisaApplicant05 said:

DS-160 is after NVC approval? I was reading people say DS-160 can be filled out after NOA2 since only the USCIS WAC number is needed

Lawyers will tell you to do the DS-160 AFTER approval but you can do it any time as I've stated before. Only WAC number needed.

Steven

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
3 hours ago, Scarface3684 said:

Is mcn is different from the case number that nvc will sent us?  

Sorry im new to this.. and after i get my mcn can i schedule my medical even tho my nvc is in processing ?

i don't know what man number is, its given a WAC number and then an -NVC number thats starts with CDJ (Ciudad -juarez, in mexico)

Timeline
3 hours ago, K1VisaApplicant05 said:

I needed the NVC number to fill it out, not the WAC number 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
58 minutes ago, LabOz said:

Last 15 Approved I-129F K1 Filers at the California Service Center
# Names Date Sent First NOA RFE Second NOA
page.png   email-contact-green.gif   779832.thumb.jpg.483f449cd9ee1f14d5a83eb9aeb3f690.jpg  King and Queen
2017-05-02 2017-05-08 2017-10-10 2017-10-26
page-gray.png email-contact-gray.png blank avatar  hola and amigo
2016-09-12 2016-09-14   2017-10-14
page.png   email-contact-green.gif   blank avatar  C and S
2017-05-25 2017-06-01   2017-10-14

Ok someone is TROLLING my OCD LOL

Congrats to HOLA and Amigo for your approval just took you 1 year and 1 month :rofl:

Well their day hasn't passed and some NEW member has posted they have a 10/26/2017 approval

Hmmmm must be a crystal ball or fat thumb.

I've emailed King and Queen to ask that they correct their timeline.

Speaking of crystal balls mine shows it RAINING NOA 2's on Monday the 16th.

Steven

Uggghhhhhhhhhh no way!!!! This can’t be happening:angry: 

5 hours ago, Stela&Eli said:

Finally CSC updated our case status. They received our RFE package on Oct 7th and yesterday case tracker was updated to Response received on Oct 13th :rolleyes: I am just wondering about the gap...?

Thanks for that info @Stela&Eli, glad you came forward with it. I beg of you, if you would be so kind to inform us when they give you your approval. I also wanted to ask @Shoegum if it would be possible to make a spreadsheet to keep track of all RFE's. It would shed light about the process and time frame, going from the date they were requested from USCIS, and than from point they were received back by USCIS, like yours @Stela&Eli, to the point in time when they are actually done / approved. Reason twofold, length of time for poor people who are put back in line to wait, hence to give the hope, and also for future cases, for your guy's example of May, I would assume that we June members will have to wait longer because USCIS must come back to handle all of those RFE's ( 227 as of last night).  

Also @Stela&Eli, this just makes sense, as per my argument that a lot more as been done than they have updated. We have seen already approvals make it to petitioner's mailbox by snail mail, before they have been updated on the website. Hence, I have no other logical answer than that they are grossly understaffed in their 'data entry department".

4 hours ago, Scarface3684 said:

May 15 filler here.. and hoping to get our noa2 next week or bfore the month ends.

Same here! May 15th^_^ Ours is sure to come soon!! Just think by next year we will be with our loved ones! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Are my eyes deceiving me? On Igor's list, there is a 6/1/17 filer that got NOA2 already... :( This process is making me crazy :) Oh wait....I already was crazy.

3 hours ago, LabOz said:

Steven

2 hours ago, AA&OMAR said:

I needed the NVC number to fill it out, not the WAC number 

i wonder if it depends on where the beneficiary is from? images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrQ9T4OhI3nkQ_x6D4xXu

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
27 minutes ago, pmeyer1229 said:

Are my eyes deceiving me? On Igor's list, there is a 6/1/17 filer that got NOA2 already... :( This process is making me crazy :) Oh wait....I already was crazy.

I briefly scanned 6/1 received dates earlier and I didn’t find any approvals. I assume 6/1 is an noa1 date and therefore that couple would be captured in shoegum’s scans.. Can’t see a late May filer with a recent noa2 either.. so it’s possibly an error

Edited by June2017UK
Date format!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 minutes ago, alaris said:

Congratulations! What is your received date?

It was received 5/5/2017 in Texas then transferred to California on 5/9/2107

Last 5 digits of the tracking # is 20400

Timeline
33 minutes ago, K1VisaApplicant05 said:

i wonder if it depends on where the beneficiary is from? images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrQ9T4OhI3nkQ_x6D4xXu

Idk, I did´t use a lawyer, I learned on the way, and am just sharing my experience, bc it can be nerve racking

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.