smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, K1VisaApplicant05 said:

lol, zero cares given, i'm dying laughing at this  :jest:

Wedding day is December 23...USCIS, NVC, consulate and all them boys involved in approving your visa, get with the program!

Boy, if it were just that easy!!!!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

38 minutes ago, AnaMolina said:

We're not having a party, so it's not like we CANNOT change this and theres a lot of money involved lol

my noa2 received day is sept 23, I think 3 months is good anyway... I dont get if there was irony or sarcasm here, but again.. zero cares given ;) 

I took the comment to read like "Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead".  Not that the poster has zero cares given, that YOU have zero cares given.  You are getting married on the 23rd so the darn Government better get their act together!!!!

Either way, go for it.  if all works out as anticipated you will have visa in hand when you get married.  I wish you the best!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

I took the comment to read like "Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead".  Not that the poster has zero cares given, that YOU have zero cares given.  You are getting married on the 23rd so the darn Government better get their act together!!!!

Either way, go for it.  if all works out as anticipated you will have visa in hand when you get married.  I wish you the best!

If that's what he/she meant, my apologies :) 

yeah I hope it all works out well, hoping to get my NVC number not this next week bit the following one, and my embassy is really fast. Hope it's a good interview (this is the only thing that freaks me out) and that's it!

wish you the best too!

1 minute ago, AnaMolina said:

If that's what he/she meant, my apologies :) 

yeah I hope it all works out well, hoping to get my NVC number not this next week bit the following one, and my embassy is really fast. Hope it's a good interview (this is the only thing that freaks me out) and that's it!

wish you the best too!

Thank you.  I'm not sure of the posters intent but that is how I read it!

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
4 hours ago, LucyG289 said:

Many congratulations :jest:

Thank you!!

3 hours ago, dnavinnie said:

Congrats! Thanks for sharing. Our timelines are the same. I'm hoping for some good luck soon. I'm dealing with a grumpy fiancé.

Thanks!! I'm sure it's coming for you soon! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Met on 15th of October, 2014 - started dating soon after

Became separated by the Atlantic Ocean on the 11th of July, 2015

Lots of Skype, visits, and love later...

-K1 Visa-

25th April 2017: i-129f Sent

28th April 2017: i-129f Received

2nd May 2017: NOA1 date

23rd September 2017: NOA2 Approval date

25th September 2017: NOA2 Notification date

29th September 2017: NOA2 hardcopy

11th of October 2017: NVC received

20th of October 2017: Embassy Received 'READY'

1st of November 2017: Medical

9th of November 2017: Interview

17th of November 2017: Visa Issued

22nd of November 2017: Visa on hand

xxx: POE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, Jeffreyyu said:

Lol need them to hurry up an get to September 

Even though I'm a July filer, I couldn't agree with you more :D!

Day 150, We are hoping to get married the first week of December... The US Amsterdam Embassy is extremely quick, I have seen that the scheduled interviews sometimes as close as a week in advance. How long do you think it will be from NOA2 to Interview? Remember: Amsterdam goes at a very nice rate compared to many others. Thanks!! We want to give have an ideal date (not official) to look forward to :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, AnaMolina said:

We're not having a party, so it's not like we CANNOT change this and theres a lot of money involved lol

my noa2 received day is sept 23, I think 3 months is good anyway... I dont get if there was irony or sarcasm here, but again.. zero cares given ;) 

Haha no worries you will make it god willing 

Timeline
On 27/9/2017 at 11:47 AM, Shoegum said:

Scan from today, 1 case approved Yesterday 9/26 - WAC1790339629

5 Approved on 9/25

1 Approved on 9/26

Your Current Status: Case Closed Benefit Received By Other Means 2
Your Current Status: Case Rejected Because I Sent An Incorrect Fee 116
Your Current Status: Case Rejected Because The Version Of The Form I Sent Is No Longer Accepted 133
Your Current Status: Case Rejected For Form Not Signed And Incorrect Form Version 2
Your Current Status: Case Rejected For Incorrect Fee And Form Not Signed 2
Your Current Status: Case Rejected For Incorrect Fee, Payment Not Signed And Incorrect Form Version 2
Your Current Status: Case Was Approved 11
WAC1790314234 1
WAC1790314307 1
WAC1790314392 1
WAC1790314541 1
WAC1790324097 1
WAC1790324248 1
WAC1790330796 1
WAC1790331442 1
WAC1790333017 1
WAC1790339629 1
WAC1790346347 1
Your Current Status: Case Was Received 3960
Your Current Status: Case Was Received At My Local Office 4
Your Current Status: Case Was Rejected Because I Did Not Sign My Form 33
Your Current Status: Case Was Rejected Because It Was Improperly Filed 18
Your Current Status: Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction 9
Your Current Status: Date of Birth Was Updated 21
Your Current Status: Decision Notice Mailed 1
Your Current Status: Document Was Mailed 24
Your Current Status: Document Was Returned To USCIS 43
Your Current Status: Name Was Updated 45
Your Current Status: Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed 1
Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed 7
Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received 5
Your Current Status: Withdrawal Acknowledgement Notice Was Sent 37
Grand Total 4476

Complete RAW scan here - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz1hohmAvif0Vm5xQWNETG5MYlE

How do you avoid getting your ip blocked?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Yace said:

Day 150, We are hoping to get married the first week of December... The US Amsterdam Embassy is extremely quick, I have seen that the scheduled interviews sometimes as close as a week in advance. How long do you think it will be from NOA2 to Interview? Remember: Amsterdam goes at a very nice rate compared to many others. Thanks!! We want to give have an ideal date (not official) to look forward to :)

Here in Brazil people usually have the POE a month or a month and a half after receiving noa2!

It's pretty quick too, can schedule the interview in a week or two in advance as well

Edited by AnaMolina

1 minute ago, AnaMolina said:

Here in Brazil people usually have the POE a month or a month and a half after receiving noa2!

It's pretty quick too, can schedule the interview in a week or two in advance as well

Thank you!!! Then even if it was late October that it was accepted a December wedding would still be possible!! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 hours ago, PilgrimUS said:

My example of someone receiving an I-797c with a NOA1 date of May 10th is not validating that the individual is a May filer. That only gives the hypothetical example that someone with a receive date of April 30th could easily be an April 30th filer with a NOA1 date of May 11th or May 1st or May 3rd.

But you can assume anything your heart desires. 

I personally don't care your notice date or your received date. You are in a site which provides a platform and tools for individuals going through the USCIS for several case reasons including I-129F cases who come to the site truly for a single purpose. 

Which is and will continue to be to gain an approximate date on their own case status and to find help and guidance from those who have been through the process and succeeded. 

You sir are not an expert nor are you qualified to give advice other than your personal opinion, as you have not successfully come out the other side of the process with enough experience to help guide others on a successful path.

You can provide all the links that are easily and readily accessible to anyone with the desire to research such topics and or qualified information.

I have stated and I stand by my statement that May case files have yet to process with a few exceptions. These exceptions do no mean that May case files are being processed ahead of the proven April case files pertaining to I-129F displayed multiple times by other VJ members via screenshots April 27th, April 28th (fill iin the country of choice).

As far as you own personal case filing. You boarder May as a filer though this does not constitute that your case will be proven as "Approved" until that time comes. 

If your want to troll that some poor couple who filed in March 2017 with an NOA! date of April 2017 but hasn't received their NOA2 until May 2017 gives them the grounds to be considered as a April filer. Then super duper to you for your reasoning. 

I don't come into VJ forums pretending to be the advisor to the masses. An nor would I want to be such the person because I would not want to be the person to have provided some innocent couple honestly looking for such direction, a delay in fulfilling their dreams of being together, being the cause of them receiving an RFE or an out right denial at the consulate level.

So I will continue to await May case files to actually start processing. Not April cases with NOA2's which happen to boarder May constituting them as May Approved cases (as VJ give the option as a defaults).

And you sir can Troll someone else and continue to kick rocks down the street.

Oh and good luck on your K1 process. I hope you get out of my line soon.

Cheers! 

I think we all know who the real Troll is. Fortunately there is a Block button here on VJ to get rid of any turds in the punch bowl.   Tata!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
3 hours ago, John & Rose said:

I am lucky and planned a little.  I have three weeks now and more coming.  I have already planned a trip for December.

I need AOS/EAD and GCs for Rose and her two teenagers...This is an expensive endeavor.  I know she wants to work but that won't happen until after the EAD.

And Flights for all of them the expenses add up quickly !!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
3 hours ago, JohnAna05823 said:

I plan to be with my fiance for Medical, CFO, and interview.  I only have 8.5 days vacation and assume 3.5 weeks for this all.  I told my company I need unpaid time off and they approved it because they understood.  Just hope it's this year or I'll end up using all my vacation too early next year! 😢 This process needs to be sped up by them.  At $535 a person they can hire more people to handle the load.  Just venting there at end, lol.  But yeah, I've heard stories where consulate can ask if fiance is there and can bring them in to interview too at their discretion and it does help show you're supporting your fiance through it.    Id say be there for it if all possible!  Good luck!!!

My plan as well !!! Half my trip in April/May was unpaid 🙁. Definitely try to be there for the interview !!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.