smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 minute ago, bcoakley06 said:

Thats us we talk 3 to 4 hrs a day. Try to video chat 1 to 2 times a week but some days her signal is not strong. Is there a way just to show video calls

I don't think so. I wish cause we have tons of videos of us and his kids... :( 

but when youre doing video calls, just take some screenshots, then she can take it to the interview

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
42 minutes ago, Yace said:

If you get your NOA2 before mid october you can certainly get married before Christmas! 

I'm holding on to that! 😁

April 28, 2017- I-129F packet sent to Dallas Lockbox

May 1, 2017 - NOA1 Received Date

May 3, 2017 - NOA1 Notice Date

Sept 28, 2017 - NOA2

Oct 12, 2017 - Case Number AT NVC

Oct 17- IN TRANSIT
                         Oct 18 -  READY

Oct 16 & 17, 2017 - Medical
Oct 24, 2017 - Interview, approved!

Oct 25 - Administrative Processing

Oct 26 - Issued
Oct 25, 2017 - CFO Seminar

Nov 2, 2017 - Visa on hand
Nov 13, 2017 - POE, Seattle

Dec 16, 2017 - Wedding day

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 hours ago, bcoakley06 said:

So a tier 2 officer told me if i wanted better info then i should go to a uscis office for my state and they can tell me what is going on. Has anyone tried to do that yet? I am 15 mins from the office and did not know if it do any good.

Why not try to do it?maybe since they have a lot of people filing cases now maybe thats a new process for them,I believe they wont say that if its not possible. I told my fiance to do it im not sure if he will.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 hours ago, AnaMolina said:

My fiance passport pictures were pretty bad lol and I got EVERYTHING togetber and just asked him to fill I-129, after he sent me the copy.. he explained how we met in those 3 lines...... he's like that 🙄.. and I see that everyone attach a sheet explaning it with details and all. So I'msure it's coming!

I wrote in those 3 lines, a short summary. Provided a bunch of pics and the flight tickets purchased for our upcoming trip together.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
8 hours ago, Derick said:

Where do I find the received date? My NOA1 says May 8th.

On the letter it should appear. Also if you check the status on the USCiS website it says "on ____ we received your petition" or something like that.

K-1 JOURNEY!

05/09/2017 129-f sent
05/12/2017 Received Date
05/16/2017  NOA1

171 days of wait later...

10/27/2017 NOA2 (Notice Date in the hardcopy)

10/30/2017 NOA2 on USCISAPP/E-mail

12/08/2017 - Reached 6 weeks without any notice from NVC. Time to send the NOA2 copy to NVC and figure out what's going on.

12/18/2017 - NVC receives our case and assigns a number

12/21/2017 - Case headed to Spain Embassy in Madrid

01/02/2018 -  Spain Embassy received our 129f packet

01/08/2018 - Packet READY at Embassy - Received Packet 3

05/18/2018 - 4 months waiting to collect all documents... and then, documents sent to the Embassy.

05/30/2018 - Packet 4 received and interview scheduled.

06/13/2018 - Interview at the Embassy // Approved!
06/19/2018 - Visa Received :)
08/10/2018 - POE Chicago

10/16/2018 - Wedding

AoS JOURNEY!

01/07/2019 - AoS, EaD and AP package sent

01/11/2019 - NoA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
7 hours ago, AnaMolina said:

Well I'm taking to the interview the same pictures we mailed them. They want proof that your relationship is ongoing even after you filed,so as we havent seen each other after we filed, I'm printing a BUNCH of chats screenshot, facebook stuff, texts with his mom, emails.. facetime story.

things like that

Hi just a heads up generally you'll be OK from my research what you have listed above is fine 👍

A previous comment about providing secondary evidence at the interview from between your file date and the interview is correct and is outlined in the packet the embassy send the beneficiary. 

Edited by JrJonesy4

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
2 hours ago, Kirin2002 said:

On the letter it should appear. Also if you check the status on the USCiS website it says "on ____ we received your petition" or something like that.

Is the received date before the NOAA1 date? Thanks

Honest-Love-Respect

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Votes on May Files being approved and making it to the US by December?  #goodluckeveryone #noa2scomingourway

Just now, Derick said:

Is the received date before the NOAA1 date? Thanks

Indeed it is

19 minutes ago, JrJonesy4 said:

Votes on May Files being approved and making it to the US by December?  #goodluckeveryone #noa2scomingourway

Indeed it is

Sooo I'm only 50% confident that will happen…for me at least. The Canadian embassy is sooo slow at scheduling interviews so unless I get it soon I won't be in the US until January or February. But others might have a chance!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Carla&Jared said:

Hey everyone! We filed last May 2 and it has been a long wait. We plan to have a December wedding and I hope it will rain NOA2s soon!! *Fingers crossed* :D By the way are there approved May Filers already?? Thanks

We filled in April..received day is April 28, NOA1 - May 2nd, still nothing..146 days for now  

6 minutes ago, Julia and Wojtek said:

We filled in April..received day is April 28, NOA1 - May 2nd, still nothing..146 days for now  

exact same as us! Maybe this week or next week we'll go our golden tickets!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.