8,297 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
10 hours ago, Mike & Tuyen said:

In your settings, make sure you have the similar case notifications turned on.  This is for the USCIS app.

Ugh, looks like the iOS app does not have this feature.  Guess i will have to learn news from this forum.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
6 hours ago, S*UK said:

My question for today... have any April filers received RFE's yet? It's always in the back of my mind that this is still a possibility and is the last thing anyone wants to see in August!

I would love to see an RFE.  Then I know my case is being processed, and hopefully close to being approved!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
3 hours ago, Mike & Tuyen said:

It will be your WAC number.  Hope this helps.

WAC number worked for me...;)

K-1 Visa Interview:

POE :

SS Application Sent:

2017-10-17, Approved!:D

2017-12-6

2017-12-12

Married:                      2018-1-8

SS Card Received:     2018-1-16

SS Application Sent(Name Change):  2018-1-17

AOS Application Sent:   2018-2-8

SS Card Received (Name Change):     2018-2-12

AOS Application Delivered:      2018-2-13

AOS Application Accepted:     2018-2-22

AOS NOA1 Received:       2018-2-26

AOS/EAP Biometrics NOA Received:   2018-3-2

AOS/EAP Biometrics Appointment:  2018-3-12

Interview Scheduled:       2018-7-6  

EAP/AP Card Received:    2018-7-19

Original interview Date :2018-8-24  (USCIS Rescheduled due to Hurricane):cry:

Rescheduled Interview Date :2018-10-2, Approved!!  :D

GC Received :             2018-10-18 :thumbs:

SS Card Update :         2018-10-19

SS Card Received:      2018-10-26

ROC

ROC Application Sent via FedEx:  2020-7-2

ROC Application Received :2020-7-6

Rec'ed Text, Case # Assigned : 2020-7-11

Check Cashed: 2020-7-13

NOA Received: 2020-7-22

Case Transferred : 2021-11-10

Biometrics Applied:. 2021-5-12😄

ROC Interview passed: : 2021-7-4🥳

N-400

Eligible to file for US Citizenship : 2021-7-4🥳

N-400 filed online : 2021-12-1🥳

Biometrics reused

Passed Interview  : 2022-4-27🥳

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

They have to be close though...RFE's all around my case number but nothing 25 before or after ( but then they pick up again well after my number). So hopefully that's a good sign.

Did see where someone's case was rejected because they used an old form that is no longer accepted..That sucks!

Case Tracker app(iphone/ipad)

Timeline

I know one thing. I have nothing but respect for those of you that prepared your petitions yourself. I hired FianceVisa service to prepare mine because I work to long and I didn't want to be tired and overlook anything. That being said; If I do get an RFE it's my fault in the supporting evidence I included. No pressure there huh :jest:

I want an approval so I can breathe again!!

Timeline

Hello everyone! 

Just wanna ask if we call USCIS on Saturday are they open? Some says they are. And do we ask TIER 2 specifically? I mean is that the correct position we will ask or we could just say 'Transfer me to someone who has higher access' Thanks! 

Filed: Other Timeline
1 hour ago, krizia said:

Hello everyone! 

Just wanna ask if we call USCIS on Saturday are they open? Some says they are. And do we ask TIER 2 specifically? I mean is that the correct position we will ask or we could just say 'Transfer me to someone who has higher access' Thanks! 

I also want to know how people are getting through to speak to an actual human. Every time I call I just have to go through their phone system pressing buttons and navigating menus, and in the end I only hear the same information it says online about my case -- "received". 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
9 hours ago, Chris2870 said:

They have to be close though...RFE's all around my case number but nothing 25 before or after ( but then they pick up again well after my number). So hopefully that's a good sign.

Did see where someone's case was rejected because they used an old form that is no longer accepted..That sucks!

My k-1 petition was delivered to CSC on 4/11 and new I-129F form was made available on 4/10.  I hope my petition does not get rejected.  :(

K-1 Visa Interview:

POE :

SS Application Sent:

2017-10-17, Approved!:D

2017-12-6

2017-12-12

Married:                      2018-1-8

SS Card Received:     2018-1-16

SS Application Sent(Name Change):  2018-1-17

AOS Application Sent:   2018-2-8

SS Card Received (Name Change):     2018-2-12

AOS Application Delivered:      2018-2-13

AOS Application Accepted:     2018-2-22

AOS NOA1 Received:       2018-2-26

AOS/EAP Biometrics NOA Received:   2018-3-2

AOS/EAP Biometrics Appointment:  2018-3-12

Interview Scheduled:       2018-7-6  

EAP/AP Card Received:    2018-7-19

Original interview Date :2018-8-24  (USCIS Rescheduled due to Hurricane):cry:

Rescheduled Interview Date :2018-10-2, Approved!!  :D

GC Received :             2018-10-18 :thumbs:

SS Card Update :         2018-10-19

SS Card Received:      2018-10-26

ROC

ROC Application Sent via FedEx:  2020-7-2

ROC Application Received :2020-7-6

Rec'ed Text, Case # Assigned : 2020-7-11

Check Cashed: 2020-7-13

NOA Received: 2020-7-22

Case Transferred : 2021-11-10

Biometrics Applied:. 2021-5-12😄

ROC Interview passed: : 2021-7-4🥳

N-400

Eligible to file for US Citizenship : 2021-7-4🥳

N-400 filed online : 2021-12-1🥳

Biometrics reused

Passed Interview  : 2022-4-27🥳

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
11 minutes ago, poh said:

My k-1 petition was delivered to CSC on 4/11 and new I-129F form was made available on 4/10.  I hope my petition does not get rejected.  :(

Don't worry, you'll be fine. If they deposited your check, then you paid the correct increased fee, just used the old form.  If memory serves, they stopped accepting the old form around the first week of June or so.

10 hours ago, Chris2870 said:

Are these I129F applications? I see lots of activity around my WAC number but as soon as I filter for I129F all I see is 'received' for hundreds and hundreds of numbers before and after :huh:.

None are approved (besides one single application I assume was fast tracked) and no RFEs at all. Hence my earlier question about people receiving them. 

Edited by S*UK

K1 Visa

Spoiler

Met: January 2014
Filed K1: April 2017
I-129F received: 4/10/17
I-129F NOA1: 4/13/17
I-129F NOA2: 8/19/17

NVC received our case: 9/01/17

NVC assigned a case number: 9/01/17

Case Ready: 9/08/17

Visa Medical: 9/21/17

Visa Interview - Approved: 10/17/17

P.O.E: 11/20/17

AOS

Spoiler

Filed AOS,AP,EAD: 02/16/18

Case received: 02/21/18

Case NOA1: 02/26/18

RFIE: 03/14/18 (birth cert translation Eng:Eng) 

Interview: 06/25/2018

Green card issued: 07/11/2018

EAD/AP received: 07/16/2018

Green Card received: 07/18/2018

ROC

Packet mailed: 04/14/20

Packet received/NOA date: 04/17/20
NOA and extension received: never received 

Non-delivery notice sent: 5/17/20

NOA re-mailed: 5/19/20

2nd NOA received: 5/23/20

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
11 hours ago, tanderson64 said:

Ugh, looks like the iOS app does not have this feature.  Guess i will have to learn news from this forum.

Install (case tracker) instead of uscis app.This app lets you search for 500 cases at a time .Go to search case  & then put your case number .The number you will enter will let your search next 500 cases and you can add them to my cases also.So next time when you will refresh it you will come to know which of them has been approved & which of them are still pending. Enjoy this app its good time pass.Otherwise it ###### so hard to wait for Noa2.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, C and E said:

5561022594_758f951305.jpg

Anyone else feel like this?

I think the worst part, for me, is that my fiancé and I barely have any contact compared to most couples. This is due to the political and economic situation of our countries. We can e-mail, but it's still expensive as we both make little money in our respective economic situations, and the connection is really bad so sometimes the e-mails don't make it through or are delayed, or he has to go walking to get his phone to connect to the mobile network to send the emails. Sometimes we can video chat using an app that hasn't been banned yet, but due to the connection it's mostly like video-chatting with a Picasso painting and the audio is often a looping conversation of "Can you hear me now?", plus he has to walk to a public park to do it, meaning when it rains it's not possible and there's always a bunch of people and noise in the background. Regular phone calls are around $1/minute, although slightly cheaper with low-quality internet calling services, but I get error messages all the time and often the calls just don't go through. Texts are also expensive and half the time don't make it (although I always seem to get charged). There's no Skype subscription, no nothing. Both my fiance and I are growing really depressed about it as the days go by. Next week is my fiancé's birthday followed by my own, so I'm hoping that the adjudicator reviewing our case will see that and give us a birthday surprise.

It's also killing my bank account, as of course I can't handle the lack of contact and I end up breaking down more often than not and spending the money, which just creates more of a stress for our future which is on me to take care of, and as I'm currently in an in-between state life-wise, finally nailing down that interview date is going to determine all the circumstances of my life for next several months. Add to that the daily barrage of "So, do you know what you're going to do yet?" from friends and family and...ARGH!!!

Sorry, I just wanted to vent. I'm sure there must be a few others in similar situations (either with a fiancé in the same country or in another country with similar limitations), and I know I signed up for this, but like everybody here -- I just want it all to end!

Any of you who are able to talk to your fiancé daily without a massive financial burden, sending unlimited texts and email, Facebook updates, clear video chats, sending "good morning" and "good night" texts and photos all that during this waiting process --- and any of you who have a stable life situation and are simply awaiting your fiancé's arrival --- I know it's still hard for you, but consider yourselves truly blessed!!! 

Crossing my fingers that NOA2 comes in the mail or on the tracker today for many of us! 

"One day closer"...

oh i see thts so hard & sad.I am just trying to help as it might work.If apps are banned try installing vpn from ios or android phone app store.it will let you use those banned apps.Vpn lets you use servers of canada,usa or any other country & it will also assign you new ip adress,

1 hour ago, C and E said:

5561022594_758f951305.jpg

Anyone else feel like this?

I think the worst part, for me, is that my fiancé and I barely have any contact compared to most couples. This is due to the political and economic situation of our countries. We can e-mail, but it's still expensive as we both make little money in our respective economic situations, and the connection is really bad so sometimes the e-mails don't make it through or are delayed, or he has to go walking to get his phone to connect to the mobile network to send the emails. Sometimes we can video chat using an app that hasn't been banned yet, but due to the connection it's mostly like video-chatting with a Picasso painting and the audio is often a looping conversation of "Can you hear me now?", plus he has to walk to a public park to do it, meaning when it rains it's not possible and there's always a bunch of people and noise in the background. Regular phone calls are around $1/minute, although slightly cheaper with low-quality internet calling services, but I get error messages all the time and often the calls just don't go through. Texts are also expensive and half the time don't make it (although I always seem to get charged). There's no Skype subscription, no nothing. Both my fiance and I are growing really depressed about it as the days go by. Next week is my fiancé's birthday followed by my own, so I'm hoping that the adjudicator reviewing our case will see that and give us a birthday surprise.

It's also killing my bank account, as of course I can't handle the lack of contact and I end up breaking down more often than not and spending the money, which just creates more of a stress for our future which is on me to take care of, and as I'm currently in an in-between state life-wise, finally nailing down that interview date is going to determine all the circumstances of my life for next several months. Add to that the daily barrage of "So, do you know what you're going to do yet?" from friends and family and...ARGH!!!

Sorry, I just wanted to vent. I'm sure there must be a few others in similar situations (either with a fiancé in the same country or in another country with similar limitations), and I know I signed up for this, but like everybody here -- I just want it all to end!

Any of you who are able to talk to your fiancé daily without a massive financial burden, sending unlimited texts and email, Facebook updates, clear video chats, sending "good morning" and "good night" texts and photos all that during this waiting process --- and any of you who have a stable life situation and are simply awaiting your fiancé's arrival --- I know it's still hard for you, but consider yourselves truly blessed!!! 

Crossing my fingers that NOA2 comes in the mail or on the tracker today for many of us! 

"One day closer"...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.