dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview May 2017

933 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
1 hour ago, cordoba2015 said:

Am I correct in my understanding that I need to wait to receive the interview email before scheduling the medical, even if I have my interview date confirmed for me over the phone? So even if I know the interview date, I need the actual email confirming the interview date before scheduling the medical?

If this is the case, what is included in the interview email that is needed for scheduling the medical that I cannot obtain over the phone?

It depends upon your country.  We could do the medical as soon as our case was complete.  They just needed our case number.  In some countries, you must have your interview letter first.

I do not know the rules for Argentina.

Sukie in NY

Spoiler

Spoiler

Our Prior Journey

N-400 Naturalization

18-Feb-2018 - submitted N-400 online, credit card charged

18-Feb-2018 - NOA1

12-Mar-2018 - Biometrics 

18-June-2018 - Notice of interview received

26-July-2018 - Interview  - APPROVED!!!

26-July-2018 - Oath Ceremony Scheduled

17-Aug-2018 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Hello all VJ FAMILA :wub:

Didn't have time to post yesterday but on the off chance I called .. and finally got an interview!!!! 

End of May and totally relieved! 

CC :30/03 

I've also booked my medical.. just gave them my case number!!! 

We will all get there xxx

Congrats to everyone who's got a day and 

don't worry to those who are waiting...we are getting there!!!!

@Ahmed & Amy don't worry your in my duas as always .. insha'Allah any day now!!! 😘😘😘

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
43 minutes ago, Nana&Akua said:

Woow how was this possible,  just a day.  Was that a checklist you sent in? 

47 minutes ago, Nana&Akua said:

Woow how was this possible,  just a day.  Was that a checklist you sent in? 

No checklists! Sent the AOS and IV packages on Monday (through EP) and fill the application with my husband on Tuesday, Wednesday somehow someway we were approved! NVC confirmed today and said they are scheduling my husband's interview. 

Congrats to everyone receiving their May interviews :)

Question, for your CC date, are you using the date you called NVC and received the CC or the date of the CC e-mail?

For instance, my CC was confirmed via phone on April 4th and I received the CC e-mail on April 11th.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
19 hours ago, TeeA10 said:

WOW! Congratulations! More good news. Now bring it on guys!

19 hours ago, penelope_Cy said:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! All the best with the interview! Remember to keep us up informed of how the interview procedure went!

18 hours ago, cordoba2015 said:

Congrats! Great to finally hear something from somebody! Gives me hope that we can get assigned in the next few days.

Thank you so much guys... I am hoping and praying for all of you :wub:

Timeline
1 hour ago, Nutella said:

Hello all VJ FAMILA :wub:

Didn't have time to post yesterday but on the off chance I called .. and finally got an interview!!!! 

End of May and totally relieved! 

CC :30/03 

I've also booked my medical.. just gave them my case number!!! 

We will all get there xxx

Congrats to everyone who's got a day and 

don't worry to those who are waiting...we are getting there!!!!

@Ahmed & Amy don't worry your in my duas as always .. insha'Allah any day now!!! 😘😘😘

Alhumdulliah :)

Congratulations !! I am so happy for you. 

Timeline
18 hours ago, Ahmed & Amy said:

Thank you. Hoping inshaAllah they respond soon. Insha'Allah you too will get a date soon. :) 

Amy don't worry you will get a respond and an interview soon InshAllah. I am praying hard for you . Keep us updated. 

We did get an interview date of May 15 Alhumdullilah :jest::jest:.

Timeline
14 hours ago, R and KJ said:

Congratulations to you and your husband :jest::wub:

Wishing you both a happy prosperous life. I am so happy for you guys !!!

Timeline

Congratulations to everyone with the interview date . I am so happy for everyone. I know we have been anxiously waiting for this day :wub:

For those waiting.... don't lose hope. I called FOUR times yesterday and was finally handed a date :D

It could be any day now. Hoping and praying for everyone here :):) 

Stay put and good luck !!

Case Complete March 30

Interview May 15

Filed: EB-5 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
12 hours ago, Mjay said:

Aww, I know the feeling. Did you ask if they have finished scheduling for the month of May 

He didn't say, i believe they are though. Will keep calling. Thanks

Filed: EB-5 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
12 hours ago, R and KJ said:

Thank you so much,, you will definitely get yours hopefully later  :) 

Please try calling as soon as they open later :) hoping you'd get yours :)

Big congrats, about time now!

Filed: IR-5 Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 hours ago, mioftu said:

No checklists! Sent the AOS and IV packages on Monday (through EP) and fill the application with my husband on Tuesday, Wednesday somehow someway we were approved! NVC confirmed today and said they are scheduling my husband's interview. 

Great.  Ethiopian consulate allows EP.  Congrats 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Congrats everyone!! Everytime I have been calling recently I have been getting pretty nice reps who are all saying to keep calling to see about May interviews until April 21.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.