Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, JohnnyintheUSA said:

Visa approved!!!

Frustrating, stressful and at times angering! At each step of the process I communicated with TSC, NVC and even the US Embassy in Manila. 

My wife is sleeping peacefully tonight and will reach Washington DC within 2 weeks! 

Fellow VJ members.. 344 days from PD to visa approved. No lawyer, no rfe. Just know the process is taking a couple months longer now. Keep your faith and remain proactive in this process. It will happen! Thank you God and best to all on this wild journey.... Happy 2018!

Bless you and many others to follow with approvals

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Just called and spoke to Tier 2 Officer. Was told that it was not 60 days yet and he could not tell me my case status. BUT he did tell me a letter was sent out yesterday to me. He didn’t say if it was approval, denial, or RFE. I checked my case online and there’s no update. Anyone else get this kind of answer from Tier 2???

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
34 minutes ago, iamakbar said:

Just called and spoke to Tier 2 Officer. Was told that it was not 60 days yet and he could not tell me my case status. BUT he did tell me a letter was sent out yesterday to me. He didn’t say if it was approval, denial, or RFE. I checked my case online and there’s no update. Anyone else get this kind of answer from Tier 2???

It's either an approval or RFE. Hopefully you should her the letter within 7days.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
13 hours ago, JohnnyintheUSA said:

Visa approved!!!

Frustrating, stressful and at times angering! At each step of the process I communicated with TSC, NVC and even the US Embassy in Manila. 

My wife is sleeping peacefully tonight and will reach Washington DC within 2 weeks! 

Fellow VJ members.. 344 days from PD to visa approved. No lawyer, no rfe. Just know the process is taking a couple months longer now. Keep your faith and remain proactive in this process. It will happen! Thank you God and best to all on this wild journey.... Happy 2018!

Congratulation to you and yours!

Timeline
22 hours ago, Abies said:

It's either an approval or RFE. Hopefully you should her the letter within 7days.

Just got an email and case was updated online. RFE. What kind of evidence do they usually require? I haven’t received the letter yet i would just like to start preparing.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, iamakbar said:

Just got an email and case was updated online. RFE. What kind of evidence do they usually require? I haven’t received the letter yet i would just like to start preparing.

You wouldn't know yet until you receive the RFE in the mail.

Goodluck 

On 1/4/2018 at 1:09 PM, iamakbar said:

It took a week or so after my letter for my case to update online. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Keith & Arileidi said:

NVC has been closed for the past 2 days because of the Northeast blizzard. 😑

FYI NVC is not closed.. bunch of people got CC today and yesterday

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Keith & Arileidi said:

It took a week or so after my letter for my case to update online. 

Got an update online: Request for additional evidence was mailed. 

Anyone know what evidence they usually ask for? Neither of us are previously married, I’m US citizen and wife is Moroccan we’re only 5 years apart. 

2 hours ago, iamakbar said:

Anyone know what evidence they usually ask for? Neither of us are previously married, I’m US citizen and wife is Moroccan we’re only 5 years apart. 

Evidence of time spent together.

-passport stamps

-flight tickets 

- pictures

A. Party with family

B. You two doing "couple things"

Just make sure you get as much face time as possible. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Jeevan said:

Finally they approved our I-130 today ... April 20-2017 to jan 5-2018 ... 

Congratulations on your approval 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, Jeevan said:

Finally they approved our I-130 today ... April 20-2017 to jan 5-2018 ... 

Congratulations! Hoping that everything goes fast for you in the next steps. Thank you for sharing your approval!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.