Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 minutes ago, dkmfan85 said:

Nada in the mail again today, except my new Ninja blender. I guess that's an okay consolation prize... :thumbs:

Same here, minus the blender. I didn't get informed delivery email today, but had a magazine waiting in the mailbox.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I tried to set up informed delivery. It asked me all these stupid questions that I know I answered right, then told me I had to do an in person identity verification. Then I waited to do that too long and the barcode had expired. Now I can't get a new barcode. I think the government and all its agencies just hate me or something.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
8 minutes ago, dkmfan85 said:

I tried to set up informed delivery. It asked me all these stupid questions that I know I answered right, then told me I had to do an in person identity verification. Then I waited to do that too long and the barcode had expired. Now I can't get a new barcode. I think the government and all its agencies just hate me or something.

They use the same online verifier my cell phone company used -- and my phone company would never verify me. Turns out they get their questions from your credit record and they had copied over stuff incorrectly, e.g. translated the street I was living on (e.g. W SomeRoadName St.) to "W Street." They did this over and over so a ton of the questions I got asked made no sense and I could never answer right.

After I found all the bad records in my credit I send a note and they fixed them, and magically all this online verification worked.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
15 minutes ago, dkmfan85 said:

ahahaha   Yes.....please send them more taxes so they like you better.  lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
1 minute ago, Ragazzo200 said:

ahahaha   Yes.....please send them more taxes so they like you better.  lol

Yeah, they need another $1 billion and five years to train monkeys how to make a non-functional electronic immigration system. I thought the ACA marketplace roll out was a joke, then I read about the digitization of the USCIS. Clown world. :jest:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Qatar
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Hurry&Wait said:

This was the first day that I was not excited about going to the mailbox, but what did I find???NOA2 Approved on July 24th. The tracker is still showing received.

I did contact my Congress Rep. and request an expedited petition for medical reasons, but neither seemed to help. Now, we hope to have an interview in less than two months, but know that it will likely be longer. 

We are just excited now!!!

Congratulations 

41 minutes ago, twoDs said:

Looking like 7/24 was a good NOA2 day. I suspect well see more tomorrow and Monday.

Hopefully you and I and all the other 3/13's lol

Mum said to me today if we are going to ship your stuff lets just drive across the line to the nearest usps office and it will be cheaper. Oooh my sneaky mother. LMAO I only plan on sending clothes anyway. She said if they turn you away I can leave you on the Canadian side. I said sure I will chat with Warren(Canadian Border Officer who lives in our village). 

Edited by pajobra

Timeline

Got home from work, wasn't even expecting anything and in that spirit - nada zip zelch zero.  HOWEVER, Had a cold beer and a frosted mug in the freezer waiting on me though.

Tomorrow is day 135 rcv, / 130 notice and there is one more mail before No Mail Sunday  

Maybe I will look up that flying banner service again and pay extra to ticker tape their parking lot with my WAC number:D

Timeline
1 hour ago, Hurry&Wait said:

This was the first day that I was not excited about going to the mailbox, but what did I find???NOA2 Approved on July 24th. The tracker is still showing received.

I did contact my Congress Rep. and request an expedited petition for medical reasons, but neither seemed to help. Now, we hope to have an interview in less than two months, but know that it will likely be longer. 

We are just excited now!!!

:D:D:D Congratulations :D:D:D

Hope your remaining portion is double fast

I was filling out the DS-160 since it saves for 30 days and I have a question. It asks your parents addresses. My Mum's is easy as I live with her however my father well I haven't spoke to him in years. I know he lives on a farm somewhere north of Winnipeg. How accurate do I have to be or do I need to get a hold of my Uncle and try and get my father's number and get his actual address.

Timeline

i check my case tracker today and I saw 5 new RFE's from march 27 filers of i-129F. Ive been monitoring my tracker for the past few days and Ive seen 27 new RFE's since July 20. Then. Yesterday July 28, I saw 7 approvals which is unusual for me since I heard they stopped updating the website since May 😅 Ive been seeing new RFE's near our case number, 5th and 4th case numbers above ours got RFE's from July 26 and 27. 3rd case number after our case # got an rfe as well from July 27. Then yesterday July 28, the 3rd case nunber above ours got an approval. Then some new rfe's and approvals nearby. So close! I want to believe we're already approved even though ours is still "case received" since they have been checking the cases close to our case number this week. I hope its a good sign! Are they reviewing the cases by batch? Please enlighten me! I want to be more positive with this. 🙏🏻😩

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.