Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 hours ago, Elena0405 said:

Hi guys! My fiance found NОА-2 in the mailbox a few hours ago! The date of noa 2 - July, 18th.  Yippee! The most interesting thing is that on July,20 th my fiance called to USCIS and he was not told about the approval. They said that they are working with petitions on January 2))) So do not waste your nerves and time to call there. It's useless! 
Patience to everybody and speedy approval! 

Congratulations!!! happy to see a neighbour approved:)

Spoiler

02/27/2017 - I-129 sent

03/02/2017 - Received date

03/07/2017 - NOA1 text and email

03/10/2017 - NOA1 hard copy

06/14/2017 - RFE mailed

06/17/2017 - RFE received (an unchecked box)

06/19/2017 - response to RFE mailed

06/23/2017 - response to RFE received

06/28/2017 - NOA2 Notice date

07/03/2017 - NOA2 hard copy received

07/11/2017 - NVC case number assigned

07/16/2017 - NVC left

07/17/2017 - Case Ready

07/19/2017 - Packet 3 received

08/18/2017 - Medical

08/23/2017 - Interview - Approved!!!

08/28/2017 - Visa issued

09/04/2017 - Visa in hand

10/27/2017 - POE (JFK)

11/25/2017 - got married!!!

AOS - K-1 + 2 K-2s

01/07/2018 - mailed AOS and EAD forms

01/11/2018 - Received date

01/18/2018 - Notice date

01/22/2018 - text notifications

01/25/2018 - got hard copies

02/12/2018 - biometrics

05/22/2018 - EAD approved 

06/26/2018 - AOS interview

06/27/2018 - AOS approved

07/03/2018 - approval notices received

07/05/2018 - green cards received

1 hour ago, DalilaAdnan said:

Anyone approved with rfe, recently? 

At this point I would take an RFE. LOL But lately no I haven't seen any. HUGS Hope you get yours soon. :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Nurse_mitch08 said:

Do we have new tracker for march fillers? We are very stress waiting and we dont know whats going on with USCIS. 😭😭😭😭

Tracker hasn't been working for months.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 hours ago, Elena0405 said:

Hi guys! My fiance found NОА-2 in the mailbox a few hours ago! The date of noa 2 - July, 18th.  Yippee! The most interesting thing is that on July,20 th my fiance called to USCIS and he was not told about the approval. They said that they are working with petitions on January 2))) So do not waste your nerves and time to call there. It's useless! 
Patience to everybody and speedy approval! 

Congratulations!!!!

Timeline

Anyone here from march 27 filers that have not gotten their approval yet? I've seen some getting their approvals, I got my NOA1 around the same time as them,  March 27th, from the California Service Center. I'm still (sadly) waiting to hear anything as well. Our file hasn't even been touched since we received the receipt. I'm feeling a little discouraged, Im patiently waiting but it gets so difficult as day goes by. But I just keep crossing my fingers that me and my fiancé will hear any day now.. ☹️😔

1 hour ago, pajobra said:

At this point I would take an RFE. LOL But lately no I haven't seen any. HUGS Hope you get yours soon. :)

Hugs back @pajobra thanks :)

Hope rest of us will be able to  announce soon receiving  approvals 

Just now, Annbailey said:

March 7,2017 we got our NOA 1 but until now we still waiting for NOA 2 :(

Is this normal?  Or something  is wrong? 

I guess so :( unfortunately 

In Feb thread you can find many fillers from beginning month not receiving noa2 too.

Is all about luck,  officer working on your case, background checks...and so many other things we are not being able to influence on

Timeline
3 hours ago, DalilaAdnan said:

Anyone approved with rfe, recently? 

Hi! We're same waiting for the approval. Hays!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.