Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

57 minutes ago, marc941 said:

It's official!  NOA2 approval received in the mail today! (Notice Date 6/10/17)

congratulationsssssssss i am so happy for you.

now wait for NVC, then once you have your case number check the case status on ceac check visa status, once say in trasit then ready is at the embassy then you can schedule your interview.

K1 2017

Aos sent April 2018

Aos interview July 2018

Work permit September2018

Aos approved July 24, 2019.

Roc April 27, 2021

Biometric reused june 28, 2021

N-400 online April 27, 2022 base on 3 years rule, biometric reused.

N-400 interview on December 12, 2022 combo interview i-751. Approved.

January 11, 2023 oath ceremony, Indianapolis. After that done with uscis😂🤭🤫

I took my oath ceremony in Indianapolis, it was a nice ceremony, where people from 35 coutry become american citizen.

01/11/2023 officially done with uscis :)

🤣

January 13, 2023 apply for us passport.( regular service).

March 11, 2023 passport in hand

i want say CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL APPROVALS TODAY,

MARCH 17 IS MY DATE, NEXT SATURDAY I HAVE 3 MONTHS, I HOPE HEAR FROM USCIS NEXT WEEK.

K1 2017

Aos sent April 2018

Aos interview July 2018

Work permit September2018

Aos approved July 24, 2019.

Roc April 27, 2021

Biometric reused june 28, 2021

N-400 online April 27, 2022 base on 3 years rule, biometric reused.

N-400 interview on December 12, 2022 combo interview i-751. Approved.

January 11, 2023 oath ceremony, Indianapolis. After that done with uscis😂🤭🤫

I took my oath ceremony in Indianapolis, it was a nice ceremony, where people from 35 coutry become american citizen.

01/11/2023 officially done with uscis :)

🤣

January 13, 2023 apply for us passport.( regular service).

March 11, 2023 passport in hand

Filed: R-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, marc941 said:

It's official!  NOA2 approval received in the mail today! (Notice Date 6/10/17)

Yayyyyyy!!!:jest: Congrats my friend. We have the same received date March 15. Am reallystarting to get nervous :unsure: 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Bri&Grant said:

Aw okay I see. who can be a co-sponsor? I mean she's got job interviews lined up so idk what will happen from there onwards if they wanted a bank statement I was gonna see if my parents would help me out with it to show I wouldn't be a public charge. Plus I will find a job straight away once I'm legally allowed to work. 

Okay yeah you should definitely look more into the financial support requirements then. I don't think your parents income will matter because the sponsor has to be a US citizen. the co-sponsor can be any US citizen willing to provide the necessary financial documents. Other people in the forum would be better to give you advice though because I haven't looked much into it. I'm the US citizen and meet the income requirements so we haven't even considered needing to involve a co-sponsor, therefore haven't researched much about it. That information isn't required until the embassy interview though so don't worry, you have some time to figure it all out. 

The Dalai Lama, when asked what surprised him most about humanity, answered "Man.... Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."

- The Dalai Lama

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 minutes ago, KozmicBlues said:

Okay yeah you should definitely look more into the financial support requirements then. I don't think your parents income will matter because the sponsor has to be a US citizen. the co-sponsor can be any US citizen willing to provide the necessary financial documents. Other people in the forum would be better to give you advice though because I haven't looked much into it. I'm the US citizen and meet the income requirements so we haven't even considered needing to involve a co-sponsor, therefore haven't researched much about it. That information isn't required until the embassy interview though so don't worry, you have some time to figure it all out. 

Oh okay thank you I appreciate that, what even is classified above the poverty line? Like what income 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Qatar
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Bri&Grant said:

Oh okay thank you I appreciate that, what even is classified above the poverty line? Like what income 

https://www.uscis.gov/system/files_force/files/form/i-864p.pdf

Timeline
1 minute ago, SimplyBlessed said:

Thank you. Her mom would be able to do it for me if that is even possible? She's a US citizen.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
6 minutes ago, SolFreeman said:

Received Date : March 6

Notice Date : June 9

APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you sooooo much, Lord!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to all who prayed for us!!!!! 🙏🏻😍😘❤️🎉🎂🎁🎈🤣

Congrats :)

K1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : Texas Service Center
Transferred? California Service Center on 2017-03-07
Consulate :  
I-129F Sent : 2017-02-28
I-129F NOA1 : 2017-03-07
I-129F RFE(s) :  
RFE Reply(s) :  
I-129F NOA2 : 2017-06-16
NVC Received : 2017-06-29
Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned : 2017-06-29
NVC Left : 2017-07-06
Consulate Received : 2017-07-12
Packet 3 Received : 2017-07-13
Packet 3 Sent : 2017-07-14
Packet 4 Received : 2017-07-20
Interview Date :

2017-08-17

Approved  2017-08-25

Flying  Sept 8th 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 hours ago, SolFreeman said:

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're so happy to see this in my email!!!!!!!! Hoping it's a good news!!!!!! Thank you so much, Lord!!!!!! 🙏🏻❤️😍😘😂🎉

I'll update you guys once my fiancé has received the hard copy. 

NOA1 Received Date : MARCH 6

NOA1 Notice Date : MARCH 9

IMG_0433.PNG

Congratulations, ate! Yaaaayy!! I hope they will check ours soon! We're waiting for a RFE update 😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Wilma77 said:

Congrats :)

Thank you!!! 😄

3 minutes ago, Yzabelle said:

Congratulations, ate! Yaaaayy!! I hope they will check ours soon! We're waiting for a RFE update 😊

Thank you so much!!!! You're next!!! 🙏🏻😘

17 minutes ago, SolFreeman said:

APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you sooooo much, Lord!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to all who prayed for us!!!!! 🙏🏻😍😘❤️🎉🎂🎁🎈🤣

Omg Omg Omg Yaaaaaaaay 😅 Yaaaaaaaay 😅 I just woke up and seen your notification 😁 congrats, the hard part is over ☺ now time will fly between NOA2 and your interview date 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Congrats to all the new NOA2 recipients today! I know when I come home from work and see 132+ new posts that it's been a great day in VJ land! I think @KozmicBlues and I are bringing up the tail end of the month. I look forward to experiencing the same wonderful emotions in a few more weeks! :D

29 minutes ago, SolFreeman said:

Congrats again sis..🤗🙏

Timeline
6 minutes ago, dkmfan85 said:

Congrats to all the new NOA2 recipients today! I know when I come home from work and see 132+ new posts that it's been a great day in VJ land! I think @KozmicBlues and I are bringing up the tail end of the month. I look forward to experiencing the same wonderful emotions in a few more weeks! :D

I'm at the end of the month as well.  Exciting seeing so many get their approvals!

K-1 Visa:

03/27/17 - I-129F mailed.

03/31/17 - Delivered / Received Date
04/05/17 - Notice date

04/06/17 - NOA1 text & e-mail

04/10/17 - NOA1 hard copy
07/31/17 - NOA2 hard copy

08/14/17 - Received NVC case #

08/17/17 - Case left NVC / in transit
08/18/17 - Case ready at embassy!
09/13/17 - Medical
09/21/17 - Interview - Approved!

10/09/17 - POE Phoenix

10/22/17 - Married!

AOS:
11/16/17 - AOS packet mailed

11/18/17 - Delivered

11/22/17 - NOA1 text & e-mail

11/29/17 - Hard copies received

12/19/17 - Biometrics appointment
02/12/18 - EAD approval notice

02/16/18 - Received EAD card

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.