5,920 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
3 hours ago, SugarLai said:

Aww...they gave me one but there's no a subject of ds3025 on it,is that form calls ds3025 but just not mention on the paper?

Oh, have you done your medical for the visa already? I'm not really sure because I'm still waiting for NOA2 :P, but I just googled DS3025 and apparently this is how it looks? It says DS3025 in the down left corner...

https://www.google.es/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiY5byjx6LVAhVGPRQKHSjjDokQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pdffiller.com%2F6962672-fillable-2014-ds-3025-form-photos-state&psig=AFQjCNFGhDqXEOBcBvqSfRlEs7k050z_4w&ust=1501007621205200

Anyway, hope someone that has already gone through medical too can clarify it for you :)

Good luck!

K1 Visa process 

Spoiler

30 March 2017 (Thu): i-129f sent

6 April 2017 (Thu): i-129f received- NOA1 RECEIVED DATE

12 April 2017 (Wed): NOA1 email/text confirmation

17 April 2017 (Mon): NOA1 hardcopy

10 August 2017 (Thu): NOA2 Approval date - 14 August 2017 (Mon): NOA2 hardcopy

24 August 2017 (Thu): NVC received and case # assigned (provided through phone call 8/25)

29 August 2017 (Tue): NVC left

30 August 2017 (Wed): Consulate Received (READY at the ceac tracker)

01 September 2017 (Fri): Packet 3 (instructions) received / Packet 3 sent (documents mailed)

02 September 2017 (Sat): NVC letter in the mail

08 September 2017 (Fri): Packet 4 received

11 September 2017 (Mon): Medical exam

21 September 2017 (Thu): Interview- APPROVED

26 September 2017 (Tue): Visa Issued

28 September 2017 (Thu): Visa Delivered (VOH)

20 October 2017 (Fri): POE Dallas Fort Worth

AOS/EAD/AP process 

Spoiler

08 January 2018 (Mon): AOS/EAD/AP package sent

09 January 2018 (Tue): Received date

10 January 2018 (Wed): Notice date

11 January 2018 (Thu): AOS/EAD/AP NOA texts and emails

16 January 2018 (Tue): NOAs hard copies received in the mail

26 January 2018 (Fri): Biometrics appointment in the mail

09 February 2018 (Fri): Biometrics appointment

05 April 2018 (Thu)Green Card Interview scheduled (email and text received 08 April, Sunday)

12 April 2018 (Thu): Green Card Interview appointment letter received in the mail

15 May 2018 (Tue): Green Card Interview: APPROVAL / Card is being produced

19 May 2018 (Sat): 1-797 Approval Notice received

23 May 2018 (Wed): Card was mailed

24 May 2018 (Thu): Post office picked up the mail. Tracking number.

25 May 2018 (Fri): Green Card RECEIVED

ROC process 

18 February 2020 (Tue): ROC package sent

19 February 2020 (Wed) Received date (also in Notice)

24 February 2020 (Mon) Notice date / ROC text and email

28 February 2020 (Fri) NOA/ Extension Letter in the mail

13 May 2020 (Wed) Case updated (Fingerprints were taken) - Notification received 18 May (Mon), stating I don't have to appear for a biometrics appointment

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
4 hours ago, Alya and Joe said:

our case status changed to READY today! everything is so fast after noa2 i cant believe!

Congratulations!!! Now just need to wait for Packet 3!

(I am actually thinking about emailing the consulate to for the e version...)

Timeline
54 minutes ago, goodlulck52 said:

BTW, we do not need to submit DS160 to receive Packet 3, right? And Packet 3 is automatically sent from the consulate via mail in normal situations without us doing anything? Thanks!

Timeline
44 minutes ago, Helena05 said:

hello everybody! :) So I will try to make a summary for what happened today at my visa interview :) First my case was in Ready status since June 7th! I had my medical a week before my interview (this is how i chose to do). after I got my medical results I completed DS 160 sent it to the embassy, paid visa fee then called the embassy to make an appointment! What is great about the embassy in Bucharest you can schedule your interview really fast like in 2 days if you want :).

Interview day:

- I got at the embassy at 12:30 ( my interview is at 1 pm).At exactly 1 pm security asking for our names to follow him inside. Very polite people at the embassy! checked my bag, kept my phone and gave me a number for the place they put my phone. then I got inside the embassy.

- very fast they told me to get to the window number 2 to give them my passport. after it window number 5 called my name to do my fingerprints( very funny american guy was taken them). then at the window number 3 they called again my name and an romanian consul (very serious lady) took my birth certificate+ copy, affidavit of support+ supporting documents, police certificates(I had 2 ), and all my evidence of relationship( give everything you have it will help, but make sure is a quality evidence) then she asked me if i ever was married an if i lived in other countries then those two. then she said wait for your final interview with american consul.

- after 5 minutes window 8 opens and a very nice lady was reviewing the first file (wasn't mine) we could see everything is going on there:) then in 5 minutes she calls first girl after 10 minutes they got her approved! 

- after another 5 minutes I can recognize my papers she was looking careful at them didn't smile at all what worried me :) 

- in 10 minutes she is asking my name( oh gosh here it is ) so this is how it starts my interview. I greeted her and with a big smile I said" I'm sorry mam but while you were looking at my papers you didn't smile at all, I was hoping you would" she start laughing and said " oh no, I was just checking everything" so the questions she asked me " where I leaved other places than Romania, if I have ANY criminal records, tickets, arests, If I ever been married or have kids" then she asked about our relationship" tell me about how your relationship started, every step of it, when we met in person, where and for how long, if i met his family, if he met mine, if we have some wedding plans" and that's it! she said "everything looks fine for me, I will approve your visa " :):) 

Tips for those who will have their interview soon:

- be nice and polite, smile it always helps

- make eyes contact if you see they are looking right at your face( all interview she looked straight at my face every second of it) 

- try to be relax, its fine if you don't remember right away something 

- give details only if they are asking for

-be careful they can ask the same question twice,don't panic

- make nice jokes and try to be confident 

Hope this review will help someone! good luck guys! everything will be just fine :) 

Thanks!!

I just saw your timeline and noted that it only took one day to receive your packet 3 after consular received your case. Was your packet 3 in Email?  Did you request that? Thanks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
1 minute ago, goodlulck52 said:

Thanks!!

I just saw your timeline and noted that it only took one day to receive your packet 3 after consular received your case. Was your packet 3 in Email?  Did you request that? Thanks!

when i checked my nvc status back in June I saw that my case was saying ready only after one day my fiance called and asked for our case number, my status went overnight from " at NVC"  to "READY" we didn't have " in Transit " status at all :) after I guess 3 days my fiance ( petitioner) received an email with packet 3( not me) and he sent it to me :) 

13/02/2017    I 129F mailed to Lockbox ,TX 

15/02/2017    I 129F delivered at Lockbox,TX

16/02/2017    NOA1 received date 

19/05/2017    NOA2 notice date

06/07/2017 NVC received our case, assigned case Num

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, janet3 said:

On my way to the mailbox today I tried to remind myself not to worry, not to be upset....that it would be here sooner or later. That the NOA2 did in fact exist and I would sooner or later receive mine  (because almost everyone will). I have to admit....it gets harder to convince myself day after day after day. 

I opened the mailbox and grabbed the usual daily mail....pizza coupons and catalogs....and there it was. The Department of Homeland Security. The coupons and catalogs fell to the ground as I ripped opened the letter.....

Approved y'all. 169 days and today I received my NOA2.

Approved

Congrats!  I know you have been worried for a long time now.  Excited for you!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, goodlulck52 said:

strange, but the status changed already to administrative processig...

Your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks. Please follow any instructions provided by the Consular Officer at the time of your interview. If further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved, it will be processed and mailed/available within two business days. Under the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act, Immigrant Visas for "Diversity Visas" cannot be issued after September 30th of the year in which you were selected to apply for a Diversity Visa. For example, entrants into the Diversity Visa Program in Fall of 2011 were selected for Diversity Visa 2012 Program, and selectees MUST apply and receive their visa prior to September 30, 2012 otherwise they lose eligibility to receive a Diversity Immigrant Visa, regardless of additional administrative processing. In addition, please note that some immigrant visas may not be able to be issued if the annual numerical limit for that category has been reached. 

For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV.

have no idea what it means...but think we just should wait for e-mail from embassy, right?

I-129F Sent :                 2017-02-16

I-129F NOA1 :               2017-02-22

I-129F RFE(s) :              2017-06-15

RFE Reply(s) :               2017-06-20

APPROVED :                  2017-07-07  (135 days)

NOA2 hard copy:           2017-07-13

NVC received:                2017-07-19 (12 days)

NVC case # received:    2017-07-19

Left NVC:                    2017-07-22

Consulate received:    2017-07-24

Interview date:              2017-08-31 APPROVED

Visa in hands:                2017-09-23

US entry:                         2017-09-30

Wedding:                        2017-10-21 Las Vegas!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
46 minutes ago, janet3 said:

On my way to the mailbox today I tried to remind myself not to worry, not to be upset....that it would be here sooner or later. That the NOA2 did in fact exist and I would sooner or later receive mine  (because almost everyone will). I have to admit....it gets harder to convince myself day after day after day. 

I opened the mailbox and grabbed the usual daily mail....pizza coupons and catalogs....and there it was. The Department of Homeland Security. The coupons and catalogs fell to the ground as I ripped opened the letter.....

Approved

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! very happy day!

I-129F Sent :                 2017-02-16

I-129F NOA1 :               2017-02-22

I-129F RFE(s) :              2017-06-15

RFE Reply(s) :               2017-06-20

APPROVED :                  2017-07-07  (135 days)

NOA2 hard copy:           2017-07-13

NVC received:                2017-07-19 (12 days)

NVC case # received:    2017-07-19

Left NVC:                    2017-07-22

Consulate received:    2017-07-24

Interview date:              2017-08-31 APPROVED

Visa in hands:                2017-09-23

US entry:                         2017-09-30

Wedding:                        2017-10-21 Las Vegas!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
30 minutes ago, GInAustin said:

31 minutes ago, GInAustin said:

congrats , I hope I know the feeling very soon !!!!

54 minutes ago, janet3 said:

Approved

YOU FOUND THE GOLDEN WONKA TICKET! :jest::jest::jest:YEAH!!!!!!!!

Edited by TriloByte

Click here to see my detailed timeline and experience.

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 Received Date :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

RFIE (Birth Cert, Translation)

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
56 minutes ago, janet3 said:

Approved

Congratulations

5 minutes ago, twinee said:

Congratulations

Your Wonka ticket is right around the corner.

Click here to see my detailed timeline and experience.

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 Received Date :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

RFIE (Birth Cert, Translation)

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!

1 hour ago, janet3 said:

Approved

Congratulations!! I can imagine your excitement right now!

I-129F Sent: 21/02/2017                                                                                                                                                 Marriage: 12/01/2018

I-129F Received Date: 23/02/2017                                                                                                                               AOS/EAD/AP Sent :

I-129F NOA1: 28/02/2017

RFE: 12/07/2017

RFE Hard Copy Received: 17/07/2017

RFE Response Sent Back: 18/07/2017

RFE Received By USCIS: 21/07/2017

I-129F NOA2: 18/08/2017 (176 Days)

NVC Received: 31/08/2017 (13 Days)

NVC Left: 06/09/2017 (6 Days)

Consulate Received: 08/09/2017

Letter from embassy (Packet 3): 11/09/2017
Medical at Knightsbridge: 28/09/2017

Interview: 10/10/2017 APPROVED!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.