5,920 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
1 minute ago, twinee said:

I'm going to be so angry if I wait until August 3rd just for them to say they are working on it and it will take up to 45 days. 

@JloveN 

They received the same email I did, and an hour later another email with a RFE, they are January filers!

My bf made an Infopass apointment too for August the 1st, that day we will be in the 180 days waiting. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 minutes ago, janet3 said:

I haven't heard anything about mine either....

I know I'm a few days behind ya'll, I haven't heard anything either.  Keeping track of 50 WAC around my filing number; one approved early on (within 90 days), 3 outstanding RFE, 16 RFE returned and the rest "Case Was Received".    Let's hope they get to the rest of them soon.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, GInAustin said:

I know I'm a few days behind ya'll, I haven't heard anything either.  Keeping track of 50 WAC around my filing number; one approved early on (within 90 days), 3 outstanding RFE, 16 RFE returned and the rest "Case Was Received".    Let's hope they get to the rest of them soon.

Did you guys contacted your congressman or representative??

We did not got any answer from ours, just wondering how worked for others

Timeline
5 minutes ago, anajabonero said:

Did you guys contacted your congressman or representative??

We did not got any answer from ours, just wondering how worked for others

Not yet but after hearing from others that it may have made a difference, I'm going to look into it.  Thanks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, twinee said:

I'm going to be so angry if I wait until August 3rd just for them to say they are working on it and it will take up to 45 days. 

Yeah...me too....I just counted 45 days (the first week of September):angry:

Timeline
5 minutes ago, GInAustin said:

Not yet but after hearing from others that it may have made a difference, I'm going to look into it.  Thanks!

I contacted mine.....truly some of the most unhelpful people on the planet...

Told me I needed to wait until August 

Timeline

I can see in your profiles Arkansas, Texas, North Carolina... my bf is from Louisiana! We will have to make a huge celebration all together!!  :jest:

Timeline

Has anyone noticed that USCIS pushed the K1 processing date back to January 1, 2017 dated today?

Field Office Processing Dates for California Service Center as of: May 31, 2017  (Updated July 18, 2017)

I-129F Petition for Alien Fiance(e) K-1/K-2 - Not yet married - fiance and/or dependent child January 1, 2017

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
40 minutes ago, GInAustin said:

Has anyone noticed that USCIS pushed the K1 processing date back to January 1, 2017 dated today?

Field Office Processing Dates for California Service Center as of: May 31, 2017  (Updated July 18, 2017)

I-129F Petition for Alien Fiance(e) K-1/K-2 - Not yet married - fiance and/or dependent child January 1, 2017

They probably realized they missed so many that they would have to halt everything to go back and clean it up.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline
10 hours ago, Missabc said:

We didn't fill out a thing, all we did was send him an email and we also provided him with our dates and WAC number. So I have no idea how he managed to get an update on our case, whatever he did got us noticed though. I honestly thought he just couldn't be bothered replying to us. 

Have you got a copy of your I-129f to check over and make sure you haven't missed a box like we did? I really hope you hear some good news soon you definitely deserve it!

Thats interesting cause both grace napolitano and kamala harris required privacy release forms...but I used the contact form first online, I tried to email her, but the email online got a could not send....so I called and talked to a case worker who gave me the privacy form and I sent it back to be processed...I guess I could still try to email as well....idk this is so frustrating, but I sent proof that I wrote the frist congreswoman and that I have a file with the ombudsman, hopefully they just give me what I want and realize itd be easier to look at the case then keep dealing with the curve balls I will comtimue to throw at them....climbing that ladder....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline

Well, being thorough me, I not only sent the forms, but wrote kamala to two different emails, with a letter and pictures showing how they are screwing with the processing dates, preventing our inquiries...gosh darnit...I WILL BE HEARD...

Timeline
4 hours ago, twinee said:

They probably realized they missed so many that they would have to halt everything to go back and clean it up.

Tonight.....

I am losing hope.

Timeline
20 minutes ago, janet3 said:

Tonight.....

I am losing hope.

:(  Keep the faith and keep watching for the NOA2 to arrive.  Hoping this delay will be a distant memory soon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.