dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview March 2017

773 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hello! I am new to Visa Journey and my wife's interview is coming up next month but we have some questions that you all might be able to help us with. At the time of our original i-864 I was working but I have now been laid off and I am visiting my wife until her visa is approved and am not working. We have a co sponsor but we are wondering if we will need to take an updated i-864 to the interview showing that I am not currently employed. Thank you in advance for your help and answers! Good luck to everyone on their journey!

On 2/21/2017 at 9:01 PM, H & H said:

If you want to track your case click this link ->

http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking/shippers_reference.html

When did your case leave the NVC? Call and check. 

For example on DHL this is my tracking-

shipper reference : EXP 15 FEB 2017A

date range ship from : 15 feb 2017

date range ship to : 17 feb 2017

leave the account number 

select the country : United Arab Emirates 

Hope this helps. Good luck!!

Thanks! I'm not sure of the exact date when it left NVC. But I've tried literally every single date (since the status became "in transit") and there are no packages to Singapore at all.....

10 minutes ago, Jeniafrench said:

Thanks! I'm not sure of the exact date when it left NVC. But I've tried literally every single date (since the status became "in transit") and there are no packages to Singapore at all.....

You can call NVC and ask them. It's odd that your package is in transit for two weeks and try contacting the embassy also. When is your interview? 

8 minutes ago, H & H said:

You can call NVC and ask them. It's odd that your package is in transit for two weeks and try contacting the embassy also. When is your interview? 

Interview is on March 14. So there is still time.

Actually i found one package to Singapore, but it left on Feb 17, a lot later than the status showed "In transit". Hopefully, that's it. I should probably call NVC anyway though..

8 minutes ago, Jeniafrench said:

Interview is on March 14. So there is still time.

Actually i found one package to Singapore, but it left on Feb 17, a lot later than the status showed "In transit". Hopefully, that's it. I should probably call NVC anyway though..

Yeah maybe that's yours!! Our big day is coming for new beginning.  Do call and ask.

Anyone called NVC lately... March interviews are scheduled.  Any one with case complete in February getting interview date yet?

my CC is   2/1/2017           i called today still waiting for interview date....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
41 minutes ago, Mack313 said:

Anyone called NVC lately... March interviews are scheduled.  Any one with case complete in February getting interview date yet?

my CC is   2/1/2017           i called today still waiting for interview date....

They usually start scheduling the last 2 days of the month and first week of the new month. My CC was yesterday 2/22/17. I will call on Friday anyway but I'm sure by mid next week we should all have appointments.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
15 hours ago, Jill and Johnny said:

Hello! I am new to Visa Journey and my wife's interview is coming up next month but we have some questions that you all might be able to help us with. At the time of our original i-864 I was working but I have now been laid off and I am visiting my wife until her visa is approved and am not working. We have a co sponsor but we are wondering if we will need to take an updated i-864 to the interview showing that I am not currently employed. Thank you in advance for your help and answers! Good luck to everyone on their journey!

I suggest you post this question as a new topic here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/134-ir-1-cr-1-spouse-visa-case-filing-and-progress-reports/

I-130 (for parents of US Citizens):

8/19/2022: NOA (IOE0917XXXXXX); Texas Service Center

7/22/2023: Both (parents) petitions approved

7/27/2023: Both cases sent to NVC

8/8/2023: Received NVC welcome email for both parents

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
1 hour ago, Duncan21 said:

Thank you very much! I just created a new topic using your link!

here the Steps on how to register your Currier this is for Guatemala, i don't know if is the same for all the countries but here it is

programar currier.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
9 hours ago, Mack313 said:

my CC is 2/16, and they scheduled my interview date at March 21th

I think it depends on how busy is ur embassy

N-400 Timeline

2022/03/01: 90 days filing window open

2022/03/20: Filed N-400 online

2022/03/21: Case received, no biometrics required

2022/03/21: Online status change to Case is being Actively Reviewed by USCIS

2022/08/15: Interview was scheduled

2022/09/20: Interview Date

2022/09/20: Citizenship Approved

Filed: Timeline

Dear VJ Community, my husbands sister is our co-sponsor, she sent me all tax papers originals for 3 years (13,14,15), will I need to copy them for my interview, or only originals are needed? 

Will I need her 2016 tax papers? She's going to file them any day now, but Im not sure that  I will  get them via Fedex by March 28 (My interview day)

December 2009 - First met.

February 2010 - Start of our relationship <3
January 7 2016 -Our Wedding in a romantic town of Aeroskobing <3

April 1 2016 - Sent CR1 package to RapidVisa.

April 18 2016 - CR1 Package delivered to USCIS Phoenix lock box.

April 22 2016 - Acceptance notification received by email. Case sent to Nebraska Service Center.

May 03 2016 - NOA1 hard copy received.

May 24 2016 - Return to the US to reestablish domicile.

August 3 2016 - Case transferred to Texas Service Center.

August 29 2016 - I-130 approved! (NOA2) <3 <3 <3

September 30 2016 - NVC Recieved.
November 14 2016 - Sent AOS and IV packages to Rapidvisa! :D
November 29 2016 - SCAN DATE!
February 15 2017 - Case Complete at NVC (11 weeks)
March 28 2017 - My Interview Day! :D (APPROVED!!!)

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 2/23/2017 at 10:05 AM, aditi2016 said:

How much is medical in india suppose to cost? It says on Mumbai website 3500 INR but one clinic is charging my husband 9500 INR

Even 9500 INR compared to 27000 PKR looks fair ... I paid 27000 PKR for my medical :(

USCIS
I-140 sent: 06/15/2016
NOA1: 06/17/2016
I-140 approved: 09/21/2016
Received hard copy NOA2: 09/23/2016
Sent to NVC: 09/28/2016

NVC
NVC Received: 10/07/2016
Case # and IIN#: 10/22/2016
DS-260 Completed: 10/22/2016
IV Fee Invoiced: 10/27/2016
IV Fee Paid: 10/27/2016
Sent IV Package: 11/04/2016
Scan Date: 11/08/2016
Supervisor Review: 12/20/2016
Case Complete:1/9/2017

Embassy
Interview Date:3/16/2017
Visa Approved:
Visa in Hand:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.