Klitt3rJ

January 2017 I-129F Filers

5,583 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Update:

Thing appear to be moving along quite well now.

After getting our NOA2 we have had our application processed by the NVC and it was forwarded to the Embassy in the Philippines. Our status was quickly marked "Ready" and we have filled out the DS160 and paid the fee. It took my poor lady 2 hours at the bank to do that part, but as they say, it's more fun in the Philippines. 

I've already sent her my affidavit of support documents and an extra copy of the I129f. So tonight we will hopefully book out appointment online after we figure out her medical. 

To my friends who still have not received their NOA2, you'll be happy to hear the things for the most part move much faster. Our prayers go out to all our friends who are still working towards being with the ones they love. God bless.

Edited by Bitofanerd

5 hours ago, Mazeda said:

It's been 2 weeks since it's in transit does anyone know how long it takes to say ready? 

Normally it only takes a few days. Mine was in transit for two weeks also.  Finally it changed to ready this morning. 

1 hour ago, Bitofanerd said:

Update:

Thing appear to be moving along quite well now.

After getting our NOA2 we have had our application processed by the NVC and it was forwarded to the Embassy in the Philippines. Our status was quickly marked "Ready" and we have filled out the DS160 and paid the fee. It took my poor lady 2 hours at the bank to do that part, but as they say, it's more fun in the Philippines. 

I've already sent her my affidavit of support documents and an extra copy of the I129f. So tonight we will hopefully book out appointment online after we figure out her medical. 

To my friends who still have not received their NOA2, you'll be happy to hear the things for the most part move much faster. Our prayers go out to all our friends who are still working towards being with the ones they love. God bless.

Good for you brother!  My case is still waiting for NOA2. 😢   NOA1 January 20, 2017 

we are losing hope and its so stressful 😢

Scheduled our embassy interview this morning! Will be leaving in two weeks to be with my fiance for the interview and hopefully never have to leave his side again :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I took the day off yesterday to go to the dentist and when I got home, ours already say Ready. I squealed. I was expecting it to be Ready next week as we only got our case number last Wednesday.I paid right away. Luckily I have the only US Embassy accredited bank here in Manila and I paid online. We are half a day ahead of the US here in Manila, so yesterday was Friday for me and my payment will be posted the next business day which is on Monday. So I can't schedule my interview yet. Sucks. I checked for the earliest schedule and June 16 is available. Hoping that's still available on Monday after my payment gets posted. I already filled out the DS160, will sign and submit it Monday morning (ill double and triple check later). I've also registered online for my medical. Good thing no need to schedule medical here in Manila. It seems to be moving fairly quickly now.

To those January filers who are yet to receive their NOA2, I know it sucks. BUT remember, the USCIS has no reason for denying an American citizen's request to take a foreign fiancee to the country. The US has the most ridiculous, most bureaucratic offices for a first world country. It's really just that.

Stay positive guys.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, canadagirlreece said:

so what do we need the case number for then? ive seen a lot of post saying visa journey has made a big deal of it

The case number allows you to track your application. If it has reached the embassy of your fiance/fiancee. You can only proceed with the medical and interview once the tracker says ready. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Laos
Timeline

If anyone can help would appreciate it got a question for the i134 form can't seem to find this any where. If I claim a dependent on my tax return does it have to be wholly or partially dependent? The dependent didn't work last year but this year the dependent working. So it partially or wholly dependent?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
8 hours ago, Antonietta said:

Unfortunately, we still haven't received out NOA2 yet and I am constantly told that it is ok it could happen.  However, I took a chance and called ahead to NVC (which I haven't received a letter from them either saying they were sending our application to Naples, Italy) and got out case number and invoice number.  Our case moved quickly and stayed in "in transit" status for 1 day.  It already says "Ready" and we paid for the VISA online.  We scheduled my fiance's appointment as earliest as possible for July 11.  I've read that usually the consulate in Italy will automatically schedule the Doctor's appointment the day before the interview appointment date? Does anyone know if this is how it works for sure?

That is amazing! Congratulations!

I do not have NOA2 yet and called NVC as well just now. Unfortunately, no luck: they do not have our case in their system yet.

But the person on the phone was very nice! And I thought I was going to wait for an hour or so in queue, but he talked to me within 5 minutes! :jest:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
18 hours ago, PR&PR said:

Funny my fiancé is arriving on the 8th as well! 

Awe that's great mine is staying until Monday he drives from New York to where I am 8-9 hr drive :P 

Timeline

Just a quick update on our case.

Fiance called NVC just now and was told our case hasn't been received yet. NOA2 on May 22. It's been two weeks and nothing yet. Hopefully they receive our case next week. 

Have a great weekend, everyone! Good luck to us all!

I-129F Sent: 01/17/2017
NOA1: 01/19/2017 (NOA1 status), 01/23/2017 (NOA1 letter received)
RFE: 04/28/2017 (RFE status), 05/04/2017 (RFE letter received)

RFE Response Sent:

RFE Response Received:

NOA2:

NVC Received:

NVC Left:

READY Status:

Medical:

Psych Evaluation:

Interview:

Visa Received:

POE:

05/05/2017

05/09/2017

05/22/2017 (123 days from NOA1/13 days from the date RFE response was received)

06/06/2017

06/12/2017

06/13/2017

06/23/2017

07/05/2017

07/12/2017 (APPROVED!)

07/19/2017

08/05/2017

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, HazeyHaze said:

Just a quick update on our case.

Fiance called NVC just now and was told our case hasn't been received yet. NOA2 on May 22. It's been two weeks and nothing yet. Hopefully they receive our case next week. 

Have a great weekend, everyone! Good luck to us all!

I hope so! Mine was approved May 10th and NVC still hasn't received it neither! I am getting sick of being above average in every steps. 117 days for NOA2, 23 days for NVC and nothing ...This is not a place where I want to be above average lol :P. Good luck to everyone still waiting on NOA2, my thoughts are with you.

Edited by PR&PR

01/05/17    I-129F mailed to CSC
01/10/17    i-129F received date

05/10/17    NOA2 approved

05/31/17    NVC received

06/14/17    NVC assigned case number

06/16/17  NVC case number received (by phone)

06/16/17  NVC Left (online program)

06/19/17 Status updated to 'Ready'

06/19/17 Packet 3 sent

07/11/17 Packet 4 received

06/17/17 Letter received from Embassy

08/02/17  Interview Date (approved)

08/07/17 Visa ready for pick up

08/14/17 VISA IN HAND

08/14/17 POE Montreal (preclearance)/Minneapolis

09/08/17 MARRIED

09/12/17 Submitted I-485/I-765/I-131

09/15/17 Received date on the 3 NOA1

10/12/17 Biometrics appt.

10/27/17 Case ready to be scheduled for interview

12/13/17 Approval Notice date

12/21/17 Card in Hand

09/12/18 Mailed Submission for I-765/I-131 renewal

09/14/18 Case was rcvd

09/17/18 E-notification

10/25/18 Rcvd interview letter

11/28/18 Interview

12/15/18 Approved (Had to redo my physical or we would have been approved on the spot)

7 minutes ago, PR&PR said:

I hope so! Mine was approved May 10th and NVC still hasn't received it neither! I am getting sick of being above average in every steps. 117 days for NOA2, 23 days for NVC and nothing ...This is not a place where I want to be above average lol :P. Good luck to everyone still waiting on NOA2, my thoughts are with you.

noa2 is may 5th and im still waiting :/ hopefully we start hearing back soon for our case number 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Just wanted to chime in since I haven't visited this thread in a while. Our K1 interview is scheduled for this upcoming Tuesday in Rio de Janeiro. I am super nervous and excited, it's starting to get very real. If everything goes well at the interview, it will be just over 5 months from initial filing of I-129F to POE... not too bad considering the horrendous wait times for NOA2. Good luck everyone!

Edited by PhotoJ89

K1

I-129F Sent :                                       2017-01-03

I-129F NOA1 :                                     2017-01-12

I-129F NOA2 :                                     2017-04-12

NVC Received :                                   2017-05-08

Consulate Received :                          2017-05-12

Packet 3 Received :                             2017-05-15

Interview (Approved) :                        2017-06-06

Visa Received:                                    2017 06-15

US Entry (POE: Houston):                   2017 06-26

AOS

I-485 Combo Sent:                              2017-08-01

I-485 NOA1:                                        2017 08-07

Biometrics:                                         2017 08-23

I-131 Approval:                                   2017 10-16

I-765 Approval:                                   2017 10-16

Interview (No Decision)                      2017 10-25

Timeline
On 6/1/2017 at 9:09 PM, dystopia said:

Thank You! :) Officer said 5-10 days. 

I called their call center after to confirm. Was told that once it's ready, embassy will forward the passport with the visa to 2GO-MOA, where I have it set for pick up. 2GO will text me once they've received it. Interview is super quick, goodluck! 

Congrats!! When did you have your medical? How was it?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.