Klitt3rJ

January 2017 I-129F Filers

5,583 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
2 minutes ago, NatO23 said:

Hi Milly, welcome to the waiting game! Do you mean that your packet arrived at the lockbox in Texas, or that your application has been transferred to the Texas Service Centre (TSC)? Pretty much all of the applications go to the California Service Centre after the Texas lockbox, and that's where the processing happens. It's typically taking around 3 months to process an application in California at the moment, sometimes a little faster.

Thanks Nat!, Well really I didnt get an email, I only have the information my packet arrived to Texas by UPS, because they were my post service, but I dont have  yet any answer of TSC or USCIS, can you tell me what are the steps and time for each one more or less.

Thanks!!

Mily

5 minutes ago, Milyta said:

Thanks Nat!, Well really I didnt get an email, I only have the information my packet arrived to Texas by UPS, because they were my post service, but I dont have  yet any answer of TSC or USCIS, can you tell me what are the steps and time for each one more or less.

Thanks!!

Mily

Okay, you should get a notification by text and/or email when they've opened the packet to get your payment. Assuming you filled in the G-1145 form to get updates, of course. Generally speaking, all I-129F applications go to CSC to be processed. I'm not sure what the criteria is for being forwarded to TSC, but I believe it does sometimes happen.

You can find the VJ estimates of processing times here: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/ 

But keep in mind that they are ESTIMATES and not 100% accurate. There aren't any next steps for you now, other than waiting for your NOA1 and then even longer for your NOA2. I would imagine you'll hear something within around 2.5 months. 

Good luck!

01/18/17 - I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX

01/25/17 - NOA1

05/05/17 - NOA2 (100 days from NOA1)

05/19/17 - NVC received and case number assigned

05/26/17 - Case left NVC, status 'In Transit'

05/30/17 - Medical

05/31/17 - Consulate received 

07/13/17 - Interview, APPROVED!

07/21/17 - Visa in hand

07/22/17 - POE Newark, successful

08/02/17 - Married

08/23/17 - AOS filed (incl. EAD and AP)

08/31/17 - NOA1 date on AOS packet

09/21/17 - Biometrics appt

10/16/17 - Online tracker says 'Ready for Interview'

11/09/17 - EAD and AP approved

11/16/17 - EAD/AP combo card arrived

12/19/17 - Green card interview

12/22/17 - RFE received (medical had been lost)

01/23/18 - Green card in production

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
9 minutes ago, NatO23 said:

Okay, you should get a notification by text and/or email when they've opened the packet to get your payment. Assuming you filled in the G-1145 form to get updates, of course. Generally speaking, all I-129F applications go to CSC to be processed. I'm not sure what the criteria is for being forwarded to TSC, but I believe it does sometimes happen.

You can find the VJ estimates of processing times here: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/ 

But keep in mind that they are ESTIMATES and not 100% accurate. There aren't any next steps for you now, other than waiting for your NOA1 and then even longer for your NOA2. I would imagine you'll hear something within around 2.5 months. 

Good luck!

Thanks! Nat! you are amazing!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
1 hour ago, Milyta said:

Hello Everyone,

I sent my papers by UPSS 02/01 and They arrived to Texas 02/06. I am waiting for the next response.

I hope this process is fast. If someone know How is the time In Texas, I will be so grateful for your answers.

Regards,

Mily 

Hi Milyta! We are on the same page :) me and my Fiancè send our papers same day! You might want to join our Feb Filers group :) we are waiting on NoA1 as well! Looking at other people's timelines we should expect emails by Thursday! Good luck!

K1 visa adventure 

02/01/2017- I-129F packet send to Dallas

02/13/2017- NoA1 hard copy (notice date 02/07, received date 02/03)

05/05/2017- NOA2 (hard copy received by mail 05/11, no e-notification)

05/25/2017- NVC number receiveD

06/19/2017- Embassy Interview: APPROVED!

06/26/2017- POE Boston

09/02/2017- we got married!

AOS adventure

02/20/2018- AOS send via USPS

02/23/2018- AOS received 

03/14/2018- text and email notifications

03/13/2018- NOA notice date (i-485, i-131)

04/04/2018- biometrics appointment (I-485)

04/18/2018- case ready for scheduling Interview 

05/24/2018- EAD approved (expedited on 05/04)

06/01/2018- EAD delivered to me

07/30/2018- AP approved

08/01/2018- AP approval notice received in the mail

01/10/2019-  Interview- approved on the spot

01/17/2019- Green Card received by mail

ROC adventure

10/16/2020- I-751 packet sent to Phoenix,AZ

10/19/2020- delivered to AZ lockbox by USPS

11/02/2020- Notice date

11/4/2020- check cashed and text- SRC

11/10/2020- received NOA extension letter for 18 months 

12/16/2020- Case transferred to NBC

02/10/2021- New Card is Being Produced

02/24/2021- GC received in the mailbox :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Hello everyone, unfortunately there will be a while before your application will get processed. Just for you to know here is some inside info what's going on in USCIS offices       https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrjuzXQOer4

and good luck!

???? Art786, this would explain so much! 

Edited by tevans2

02/08/17    I-129F Mailed to Lewisville, TX
02/10/17    i-129F Received Date

02/14/17    NOA1 Date on Hard Copy Notice
02/15/17    NOA1 Text and E-mail. Case sent to CSC

02/15/17    Check deposited

02/22/17    NOA1 Hard Copy Received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Well, I barely made it in the January group! I mailed our petition on January 31st and USPS says it was signed for on February 6th (why so long??!?) The check still hasn't cleared (I may or may not be looking at my bank balance several times a day) and of course still waiting for the NOA1.

Let the waiting begin...

On a positive note, I will see him in 29 days!! :wub:

Filed: P-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I did some research today as far as fees ... and they sure did add up quick ??!?! Between the medical and VISAs I'm nearing $1,000, so needless to say I spent my evening applying for a PT job ... *sigh* ... ?????????????

Timeline
16 hours ago, anajabonero said:

Hello January 2017 Team!!! :D

We sent our I-129F on the 29th, and we got our email yesterday!! So excited

Good luck to you all! 

And we wait ?, best wishes!

Timeline
1 hour ago, TexasHeartsIndia said:

Well, I barely made it in the January group! I mailed our petition on January 31st and USPS says it was signed for on February 6th (why so long??!?) The check still hasn't cleared (I may or may not be looking at my bank balance several times a day) and of course still waiting for the NOA1.

Let the waiting begin...

I don't think that seems long ... hold on, its coming!!! Lucky you, embrace the moments ?

1 hour ago, TexasHeartsIndia said:

Let the waiting begin...

My packet was delivered to the lockbox on Jan. 29. I have been checking my email, texts, and bank account at least 10 times a day...driving myself crazy! lol so I know the feeling. Sitting and waiting is all we can do :) (and religiously checking the balance on our bank account) :lol:

Hang in there, 29 days will fly by!

16 minutes ago, DivineDestiny said:

I did some research today as far as fees ... and they sure did add up quick ??!?! Between the medical and VISAs I'm nearing $1,000, so needless to say I spent my evening applying for a PT job ... *sigh* ... ?????????????

They sure do! I am just thankful that it is tax return season. It definitely helps with the extra cost.

Timeline
20 minutes ago, tevans2 said:

They sure do! I am just thankful that it is tax return season. It definitely helps with the extra cost.

Unfortunately I don't receive money back, or shall I say fortunately my income has increased ?, it looks good on paper anyway LOL, I have twice the cost in some areas ... feel the burn ?, it's all well spent ?

Timeline

I just was lurkin in the November 2016, past two days have been great for approvals, hitting triple digits today. KEEP IT UP!!! We'll get our NOA2s soon at this rate, woowoot! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.