1,910 posts in this topic

Applicants from Philippines with PD June 3, 2016 got interview for June 4, 2018..I think April and May 2016 filers with case complete need to keep calling for interviews...Good luck everyone😊

On 15/04/2018 at 3:21 AM, Roseline said:

Same PD but when I call NVC they tell me know interview yet

Keep calling them. They should give you an interview date..June filers started getting theirs.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
57 minutes ago, familytg said:

hello my pd october 2014 for security checks my case took long time... uscis approved my case last month, how can i know if uscis sent my case to nvc... thanks

ale

Omg. 3,5 years...Congratulations and give me some of your patience please! :blink:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
57 minutes ago, Milly1980 said:

I am very very sad..:(

My son was denied for immigrant visa

PD April 2016

Interview April 2018

What happenend? Why?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, thepanda said:

2 hours ago, Milly1980 said:

I am very very sad..:(

My son was denied for immigrant visa

PD April 2016

Interview April 2018

What happened why your son got denied

Filed: Timeline

I have a small daughter, she is 6 years old, I was working part time and my income was little lower than required, so i got a joint sponsor,

my joint sponsor 's income was enough good.

At the consulate officer said that he just do not believe my joint sponsor, and my son will be at public charge.

I was shocked to hear that.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Milly1980 said:

I have a small daughter, she is 6 years old, I was working part time and my income was little lower than required, so i got a joint sponsor,

my joint sponsor 's income was enough good.

At the consulate officer said that he just do not believe my joint sponsor, and my son will be at public charge.

I was shocked to hear that.

You can find another joint sponsor, or try to work a part time job to get the income you need. The visa will be available once you meet the required income. It is not rejected forever, it is only on hold temporarily. 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
On 4/26/2018 at 6:55 AM, BossT said:

I hear people are already getting June interviews by phone.

My PD is 4th April with CC 9th of April.

I will call today and hope I get a June date.

So I called yesterday and didn't get a date yet. I was already thinking of July.

But I called today and I have a date.

26th of April in Yaounde, Cameroon. 

Hi everyone. I got a question. I had to change my passport because I had to split my given name to include a surname (the surname field was always blank thanks to the passport authority putting the entire name under given name). All my applications to NVC and USCIS now match my passport. How do I update the US embassy in UAE about the change before the interview?

@ Michael2017...do you know anyone who has been through this?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.