1,910 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, tash1111 said:

Hey @ruban i havent received anything yet :( yes i called nvc on friday they said everything is good but they are still waiting for mtl to send them the available schedule for intervews. 

Don't worry, NVC only receives the interview schedule at the end of the month. So you can wait until 30 or 31 of this month, or the 1st of the next month to call them and ask about your interview date.

The interview letter should be sent on the 1st day of the month, however, NVC change their procedure a little bit recently. Some people get their interview letter later than usual. 

Edited by Triple28

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi everyone! Called NVC and just got my husband's interview date set for July 5,2018!!! 1f642.png:) Country: Philippines

PD June 13, 2016
CC December 15, 2017
Interview on July 5, 2018

I also want to share that I was on a re-entry permit/travel permit for a portion of his petition in case anyone here is on a similar situation and is wondering if that is possible. 1f60a.png😊It is!

Thank you for the support from this group and for sharing cases and inspiring everyone as we all wait to be reunited with the people we love!

https://web.facebook.com/groups/1897854847105545/

Timeline
11 hours ago, Quame said:

IL update, posting for a friend:

PD June 20, 2016
He called today for interview schedule and his wife is scheduled for interview July 6, 2018. Country: Philippines

We can confirm another one week movement

This is great news!

Edited by Michael2017
error

Timeline
11 hours ago, Ivy25 said:

Well this is exciting! I hope you're right! My pd is July 20 do you think I should call in a few days or wait por the e-mail? 

You need to call but July 20th has little chance. Still you can try and see but I don`t expect movement more than 3-4 weeks, but who knows... IL are given over the phone.

7 hours ago, Michael2017 said:

You need to call but July 20th has little chance. Still you can try and see but I don`t expect movement more than 3-4 weeks, but who knows... IL are given over the phone.

Right, yeah I'll start calling in a couple of weeks and see what happen! Thank you Michael. 😊

My PD on my approved I130 is July 11th 2016. I applied for AOS last October, but still waiting for EAD and Advance parole...

I130 approved 10/18/2016 - PD 07/11/2016

My AOS timeline: I-765, I-131, I-485

10/12/17:Package sent

10/17/17: Package received

10/24/17: NOA received. Priority date: 10/23/17

10/30/17: Biometric appointment notice

11/13/17: Biometric appointment done

Don't worry about that page. I haven't gotten approved yet myself, but as far as I know the visa bulletin movement is a better indicator of case approvals than that page itself. Also being outside of Normal processing time doesn't mean anything these days, you will just be asked to wait. They're not prioritizing our cases. So there are no real movement of cases, but if the visa bulletin moves further ahead they might process more cases. 

Edited by Gamboli

On 6/1/2018 at 2:42 PM, PD3 said:

I just checked the processing time for i130 in USCIS website. It shows sep 30th 2016.yesterday it was November 11th 2016.. and estimated period was 15 to 18 months and now it shows 15 to 20.5 months... :(

Screenshot_20180602-000849.png

I am seriously trying to figure out the processing times too @PD3.Why uscis retrogress to September again and they are presently processing December cases.....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.