1,910 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Michael2017 said:

No, the process will not be faster because the "filling date" jumped. It has no effect on the final action date.

A rough estimation for your PD can be found here: http://www.myprioritydate.com/

No one can really tell, but for the next couple of month, you can expect movements from 3 to 6 weeks per months. What happens beyond that can not be predicted, not even by USCIS, because it depends how many people become documentary qualified. If all  goes well, we can hope for an average movement of 1 month per 1 month.

Thank you,Michael. I have one more question,as I know USCIS can allow use "filing date" to those people, who is already in USA and going to apply on  adjustment of status. In this month,we can't use "filing date" according USCIS statement. Can we predict somehow,in what months will they give us this opportunity?  I'm in USA,but after 4 months my B2 visa expires and I have leave,so how do you think, even if they will allow to use" filing date", will 4 months anough to " filing date" move forward from(current ) 8 april to (my priority date)13 September?

Cheers

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi,

I think it is best to open a new thread asking some senior members. I think, but I am not sure, that if your I-130 gets approved during your stay in USA on a B-visa, you could adjust in the USA, even if the visa is expired as up to 180 days overstay are forgiven. But I am not sure so you better ask senior members here in a new thread.

Also, you may consult a lawyer at just answer dot com. For just 20$ you will get a legal opinion. 

Edited by Michael2017

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
On 5/2/2017 at 4:17 AM, Michael2017 said:

Hi,

I think it is best to open a new thread asking some senior members. I think, but I am not sure, that if your I-130 gets approved during your stay in USA on a B-visa, you could adjust in the USA, even if the visa is expired as up to 180 days overstay are forgiven. But I am not sure so you better ask senior members here in a new thread.

Also, you may consult a lawyer at just answer dot com. For just 20$ you will get a legal opinion. 

Michael2017, I need some suggestion...Since I was so frustrated with the waiting time and missing my husband..I decided to go Nepal and booked my ticket..Can you please help me figure out if me being there during the time of interview affect our process??

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi everyone my PD is 17 june 2016, still waiting for NOA 2, any suggestion please..! 

Form I-130 sent ------------ 06/17/2016

NOA1 (Email) ------------ 06/23/2016

NOA1 Hardcopy Received ------------ 06/27/2016

:clock: :clock: :clock: :clock: :clock:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Hi everyone my PD is 17 june 2016, still waiting for NOA 2, any suggestion please..! 

Hi Bonbon My PD is 13 October 2016 and Im Waiting too. We cannot do anything just WAIT!.

Timeline

Hi Bonbon My PD is 13 October 2016 and Im Waiting too. We cannot do anything just WAIT!.

You are right jose michelena..! we could only wait and prey for good..! 

Timeline

Hi all, today i just called USCIS they just confirmed my address twice, they asked is there any issue with your address? Then i just rechecked my file which is i save for record, in my i-130 i have mentioned address, as  Bolingbrook Chicago (both cities in same line)..! Due to this typo mistake i think there is a dely in adjudication my petition..! Could anyone guide me what to do? How to rectify this mistake..! 

On Thu Dec 01 2016 at 6:44 AM, bittersweetmk said:

Hi everyone! I'm a 2016 filer for my spouse. I started this thread because I wanted to interact with my fellow 2016 filers (as well as others) who are also going through the petition process. This would be a great opportunity to share our insights, knowledge, and experiences. Honestly though, the waiting game is really hard. Maybe if we support each other, it would help ease it even a little. :)

So to start off:

PD: 7/20/2016

NOA1: 7/26/2016

NOA2: 11/29/2016

You got your NOA 2 so fast. We got our NOA 1last Dec 2016. When do you think will we receive the NOA2?

Timeline

They stopped in California after 23. August, 2017, and there is NO sign, that they have started again. Not a single NO2 report for September or October can be found online. I am afraid there could be a major wait infront of us. I see NO2 even at 9-12 months duration if this continues like that.

Hi guys. My husband is an LPR.

Our PD was on Nov 2016. 

NOA1 received by December 2016 due to some payment issues but really, our PD was Nov 2016.

Can anyone or someone tell me when can we expect NOA 2? How many mos away are we from NVC

Timeline
1 minute ago, matchabby said:

Hi guys. My husband is an LPR.

Our PD was on Nov 2016. 

NOA1 received by December 2016 due to some payment issues but really, our PD was Nov 2016.

Can anyone or someone tell me when can we expect NOA 2? How many mos away are we from NVC

What was the payment issue? 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
On 05/06/2017 at 4:05 PM, Bonbon786 said:

Hi all, today i just called USCIS they just confirmed my address twice, they asked is there any issue with your address? Then i just rechecked my file which is i save for record, in my i-130 i have mentioned address, as  Bolingbrook Chicago (both cities in same line)..! Due to this typo mistake i think there is a dely in adjudication my petition..! Could anyone guide me what to do? How to rectify this mistake..! 

Hi BonBon  I dont know, what they say to u when u called?.  You should have recived your NOA2 already, because they are proccesing cases of August 23 2016 and You are from June.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.