1,910 posts in this topic

Hi!

Yes, it shows the same exact thing and when you use the "pay fees" option, it will show "not invoiced". I called and they said I have to wait until my priority date is closer. One thing that I havent been able to find out is how close to my PD they will let me choose the agent and pay the fees. Let's keep each other updated.

12 minutes ago, escalanterom said:

Hi!

Yes, it shows the same exact thing and when you use the "pay fees" option, it will show "not invoiced". I called and they said I have to wait until my priority date is closer. One thing that I havent been able to find out is how close to my PD they will let me choose the agent and pay the fees. Let's keep each other updated.

you will be able to your fees within a year of your pd to be currant. right now they are with PD 22 of November 2015 for the welcome letter to be send. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Slovakia
Timeline
17 minutes ago, escalanterom said:

Hi!

Hi and welcome to the blog I would like to encourage you to read through this blog because the questions you are asking have been answered multiple times. You can also find out answers to many other questions you might have. Good luck on your journey:)

7 hours ago, Fsearch said:

Hello!

My younger brother has the same PD as you are. Are you be able to login the CEAC website using you Case # and Invoice #? I tried to login, but it gave me this message:

https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx

"Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time. Please contact the National Visa Center if you believe that you have received this message in error." 

5 minutes ago, yaya2004 said:

you will be able to your fees within a year of your pd to be currant. right now they are with PD 22 of November 2015 for the welcome letter to be send. 

Yaya2004, so that means that in about 2 months (more or less) I should expect the letter and the process should start moving forward again, right?

If so, thanks a lot for clarifying!

And where does this information comes from if you dont mind me asking?

Thanks in advance!

1 minute ago, escalanterom said:

Yaya2004, so that means that in about 2 months (more or less) I should expect the letter and the process should start moving forward again, right?

If so, thanks a lot for clarifying!

And where does this information comes from if you dont mind me asking?

Thanks in advance!

it all depend how the visa bulletin move it have been stuck on nov 22 2015 for several months now.

you can find this information on the  https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/law-and-policy/bulletin.html

you are going to see two table 

table A  is for when the NVC schedule the interview.

table B if for the date that NVC is working on sending documents and pay the fees. when NVC will sending the welcome letter 

Finally, someone explains the visa bulletin in a way that makes sense! Lol.. Thanks, I will follow up on that and be ready. As far as I'm concerned, the next steps are: choose of agent, pay fees and submit AOS, I'm I correct?

17 minutes ago, escalanterom said:

Finally, someone explains the visa bulletin in a way that makes sense! Lol.. Thanks, I will follow up on that and be ready. As far as I'm concerned, the next steps are: choose of agent, pay fees and submit AOS, I'm I correct?

Yes correct.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Good News HERE:

Charlie Oppenheim Guidance:  FB-1, FB-2 and FB-3 are expected to continue to advance at the same pace as this month in the future  because of the low rate at which applicants are becoming documentarily qualified. The FB-4 advancement in April was sufficient to meet Charlie’s target for this category for the next two to three months. This allowed the overall desired allocation level through April to be met, and should prevent excessive allocations once demand in the other categories increases those desired levels. No further advancement of FB-4 Worldwide is expected until July.

https://immigrationbriefs.com/

This means, that for the foreseeable future they expect a movement of 1 months / months. 

We assumed delay so this is a good news!

Filed: Timeline
50 minutes ago, Michael2017 said:

Good News HERE:

Charlie Oppenheim Guidance:  FB-1, FB-2 and FB-3 are expected to continue to advance at the same pace as this month in the future  because of the low rate at which applicants are becoming documentarily qualified. The FB-4 advancement in April was sufficient to meet Charlie’s target for this category for the next two to three months. This allowed the overall desired allocation level through April to be met, and should prevent excessive allocations once demand in the other categories increases those desired levels. No further advancement of FB-4 Worldwide is expected until July.

https://immigrationbriefs.com/

This means, that for the foreseeable future they expect a movement of 1 months / months. 

We assumed delay so this is a good news!

not sure where it was taken from, but the official VB does not state it: https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/law-and-policy/bulletin/2017/visa-bulletin-for-april-2017.html

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
10 hours ago, piff said:

exclusively to that website only? :)

Well not many choose to post those news as not considered big news:) You may believe or disregard it, it is up to you. In the previous Visa bulletin, his official statements have been fully in line with this, thus, there is no reason to doubt the information. 

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.