Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Sharon & Duncan said:

We were finally approved!!!!!!

10PM On a Friday night is fine by me :) 

Received date - 12/5

NOA1 - 12/9

NOA2 - 4/14

We thought we fell through the cracks, but better late then never. Over four months, but it happened :D

Grrrr VisaJourney won't let me update my timeline, but nothing can bring me down tonight! 

Congrats! I figured we might not see movement tonight, let's hope there are many others in tonight's batch. *insert positive vibes for my own*

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
19 hours ago, Roger & Grace said:

So things seem to come in three's right??  So 1 down, 2 down,  let us be the 3rd???  

Yup @Roger & Grace. We really hope that, too. So let it be you or @Jon & Malen. If lucky, 4 filipina fiances to 'possibly' meet at the embassy interview as we are just days away per our respective timelines hahaha. If things go smooth, 2months is the average processing time from NOA2 to Interview. USEM is quite fast at this phase. That's proven with recent VJ data. Phew!!! Some were actually less than that. Anyway, hope you both get approved anytime SOOOON along with other Phil-based beneficiaries, and non-Phil-based ofcourse. We're family here in VJ. We're all in this together spreading hopes with realistic expectations.

Since i joined here, I have such feels of joy whenever I see approvals posted here especially those who are way past 100 days. 

A quote to live by to manage anxiety and stress: 

"If it's meant to be, the universe will conspire to make it happen. Anything beyond our control isn't worth stressing out. Life is unfair but it is balanced. 🙂

It pays to fill our hearts and mind with nothing but positivity. 

Aloha!!!! 😀

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 hours ago, M3chwarrior said:

From the research I've done so far it appears that the medical exam is valid for up to a year, but may be shortened by certain existing conditions...that being said, maybe someone else on the VJ site has more input...but that's what I've read so far.

The doctor's office confirmed yesterday we were in the correct time frame. They didn't say how long we could have but just that the date was good. 

Hi! I need help with i-134 Part 1, #12 Iam __ years of age and have resided in the United States since (Date) (mm/dd/yyyy).

I was born in New Jersey and moved to Hawaii for like 3 years then I went to the Philippines to study until I graduated college.. and then I moved back to Hawaii last June 2012. What date should I use?

THANK YOU!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
7 hours ago, Sharon & Duncan said:

We were finally approved!!!!!!

10PM On a Friday night is fine by me :) 

Received date - 12/5

NOA1 - 12/9

NOA2 - 4/14

We thought we fell through the cracks, but better late then never. Over four months, but it happened :D

Grrrr VisaJourney won't let me update my timeline, but nothing can bring me down tonight! 

Congrats! We have similar timelines, this gives me hope that next week will bring better news!!!

Timeline
4 hours ago, AlohaDestiny said:

Yup @Roger & Grace. We really hope that, too. So let it be you or @Jon & Malen. If lucky, 4 filipina fiances to 'possibly' meet at the embassy interview as we are just days away per our respective timelines hahaha. If things go smooth, 2months is the average processing time from NOA2 to Interview. USEM is quite fast at this phase. That's proven with recent VJ data. Phew!!! Some were actually less than that. Anyway, hope you both get approved anytime SOOOON along with other Phil-based beneficiaries, and non-Phil-based ofcourse. We're family here in VJ. We're all in this together spreading hopes with realistic expectations.

Since i joined here, I have such feels of joy whenever I see approvals posted here especially those who are way past 100 days. 

"If it's meant to be, the universe will conspire to make it happen. Anything beyond our control isn't worth stressing out. Life is unfair but it is balanced. 🙂

Aloha!!!! 😀

Yes for sure I agree Aloha. Wishing the best for both Roger&Grace and Jon&Malen. It would be something if all 4 of our fiances were to be having their interview at the same time. Just even to have 2 of our fiances meeting for the interview would be something. Yes I'm now thinking that it will be sometime around mid June for when my fiancé would be coming here. What about you Aloha?

Timeline

Our application was approved on the 13th. Can go to the app and to USCIS website and they both say case was approved but as of yet have not received an email or text informing me of such. Yes, I did submit the form with that information on it for replies on case status. Was just wondering if anyone could provide a reason to why have not received that kind of notice?

Also since we were approved on Thursday the 13th going to start calling the NVC next Friday to start checking on whether they have received our case and to check on the case status there.

Timeline
On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 6:19 AM, Roger & Grace said:

So things seem to come in three's right??  So 1 down, 2 down,  let us be the 3rd???  

Hang in there Roger&Grace. It is just around the corner. I am also thinking of the same thing that Aloha has posted to your reply. Keep the faith!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Finally some news!

I sent i-129f on 20 December 2016, was received 27th December. Today, 15th April 2017 received an email notice that they mailed a letter, request for additional information. Kind of a bummer to get the notice in email but have to actually wait for the letter to see what it is they are asking for. However, not going to dampen my mood that we are making progress!! 

4 minutes ago, KevandKiri said:

Finally some news!

I sent i-129f on 20 December 2016, was received 27th December. Today, 15th April 2017 received an email notice that they mailed a letter, request for additional information. Kind of a bummer to get the notice in email but have to actually wait for the letter to see what it is they are asking for. However, not going to dampen my mood that we are making progress!! 

Hopefully they get it to you soon! Good luck! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
Just now, Redheadguy03 said:

Hopefully they get it to you soon! Good luck! 

Thank you, I'm so excited to have some news! I imagine everyone feels like it takes forever hahaha

29 minutes ago, KevandKiri said:

Thank you, I'm so excited to have some news! I imagine everyone feels like it takes forever hahaha

Definitely feels that way! My received date is December 27th as well. I'm hoping for next week! I actually get upset when the weekend comes because we don't get updates on our case status lol. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
9 hours ago, AlohaDestiny said:

Aloha!!!! 😀

Thank you for saying so.  Grace is freaking out worried! 

IMG_0068.PNG

7 minutes ago, Roger & Grace said:

Thank you for saying so.  Grace is freaking out worried! 

IMG_0068.PNG

Good luck! My Filipina fiance is the most patient person ever. I get all stressed and worried and she's just  calm all the time. It levels me out. ☺️

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.