1,501 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
26 minutes ago, osmosesnew said:

Green card holder mum petitioned for them. Below 21 years.

What is their PD? My Mom also petitioned my brother who is 19 year old. PD is 8/27/2018.

Edited by ZylleD

1 hour ago, osmosesnew said:

Green card holder mum petitioned for them. Below 21 years.

Got it, it seems to be out of normal time frame . Have you checked the status on this “secret” website https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ ?

If your PD is Nov 7 , 2016, you are legally allowed to submit SR (service request) for your case being outside of normal processing times , according to their information for the California service center . 

7A816A03-F5EF-4D40-8177-F16E1171841B.jpeg

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
21 minutes ago, KatenkaMishka said:

Got it, it seems to be out of normal time frame . Have you checked the status on this “secret” website https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ ?

If your PD is Nov 7 , 2016, you are legally allowed to submit SR (service request) for your case being outside of normal processing times , according to their information for the California service center . 

7A816A03-F5EF-4D40-8177-F16E1171841B.jpeg

I know but for some reason  the old case status system shows received date of November 7, 2016. The newer system myaccount.uscis shows received date of Novermber 9, 2016.  System wont let me file service request until After November 9.  I have filed service request in the past where they simply rolled back the date and sent response that was still within normal processing time.

By the way, date on paper notification is November 7, 2016

1 hour ago, ZylleD said:

What is their PD? My Mom also petitioned my brother who is 19 year old. PD is 8/27/2018.

PD is November 7, 2016

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 minute ago, osmosesnew said:

I know but for some reason  the old case status system shows received date of November 7, 2016. The newer system myaccount.uscis shows received date of Novermber 9, 2016.  System wont let me file service request until After November 9.  I have filed service request in the past where they simply rolled back the date and sent response that was still within normal processing time.

By the way, date on paper notification is November 7, 2016

PD is November 7, 2016

Why don’t you make an info pass appt and ask to speak to a tier 2 officer? Or call uscis and ask to speak to a tier 2 officer maybe he can help more and mention that the Pd on the paper is nov 7 2016

Timeline
1 minute ago, Oanagmzo said:

Why don’t you make an info pass appt and ask to speak to a tier 2 officer? Or call uscis and ask to speak to a tier 2 officer maybe he can help more and mention that the Pd on the paper is nov 7 2016

Also called today. Apparently I made a service request few weeks ago before the date was rolled back. Tier 2 officer stated I have to wait 30 days to file another service request. I don't believe that though. Will wait till date shows November 10 then try another service request.

1 hour ago, osmosesnew said:

Also called today. Apparently I made a service request few weeks ago before the date was rolled back. Tier 2 officer stated I have to wait 30 days to file another service request. I don't believe that though. Will wait till date shows November 10 then try another service request.

Well, I am afraid that the 30 days rule is actually true, I remember waiting for my work permit last year , and was going nuts how long it took, was calling and calling to the USCIS, and there was really no way to submit another SR earlier then 30 days from the previous one. The processing time for California SC  says 18 to 23 months wait, I guess yours is the worst case scenario of 23 months wait time , which would be exactly 23 in October 7th if I’m correct. You either should be approved very soon or will have to act - submit another SR, make infopass appointment or ,if desperate , contact your local senator/congressman.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, osmosesnew said:

choose files... Click to choose files  Same case different dates

Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 8.38.06 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 8.43.30 PM.jpg

Hii..my priority date 21st November 2016 still waiting for interview..plz keep nn updating 

Timeline
8 hours ago, KatenkaMishka said:

Well, I am afraid that the 30 days rule is actually true, I remember waiting for my work permit last year , and was going nuts how long it took, was calling and calling to the USCIS, and there was really no way to submit another SR earlier then 30 days from the previous one. The processing time for California SC  says 18 to 23 months wait, I guess yours is the worst case scenario of 23 months wait time , which would be exactly 23 in October 7th if I’m correct. You either should be approved very soon or will have to act - submit another SR, make infopass appointment or ,if desperate , contact your local senator/congressman.

It's actually been more than 30 days. Last SR was submitted August 19.  I guess they are going by the date they responded to you.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
On 9/26/2018 at 8:18 PM, Rupesh M said:

Any approval from Feb 17?

13 Feb 2017 our case was received

13 Sep 2018 request for evidence mailed

They are receiving our "evidence" tomorrow so hopefully will be updated again soon.

Timeline

Woke up to this today. Does this mean an interview will be scheduled soon?  My I 485 says interview is ready to be scheduled. 

04FD9549-F066-43B6-B246-78D18192D328.jpeg

Timeline

Has anybody gone through the same?

hi guys, my I 130 case was transferred from CSC to National Benefits Center . What does this mean?  

PD is 22aug 2017 

I am starting to freak out...☹️

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.