JimJesDuma

I-129F November 2016 Filers

3,358 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just now, Nico22 said:

something might be off on your timeline. double check your timeline dates.

There's only 2 dates. Date sent. Date NOA1 given. Both accurate, and CSC is processing also like the above poster.

\

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline

Did they transfer your documents? My I-129F went to Texas and then they routed them to California. I believe it could have some influence on the estimate time in the app. 

Please correct me if I am wrong ?

Timeline
1 minute ago, GBPackers said:

Did they transfer your documents? My I-129F went to Texas and then they routed them to California. I believe it could have some influence on the estimate time in the app. 

Please correct me if I am wrong ?

Yes it went to Texas, then Cali.

But the NOA1 is the same date as you. That gets issued at Cali I am pretty sure, since Texas just forwards the documents. I don't see how it matters.

Edited by Reboot1

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline
Just now, Reboot1 said:

Yes it went to Texas, then Cali.

But the NOA1 is the same date as the other applicant. That gets issued at Cali I am pretty sure, since Texas just forwards the documents. I don't see how it matters.

Then they routed it. Try to change it on your timeline settings and i'm positive you'll see the exact dates as on mine timeline.

Timeline
Just now, GBPackers said:

Then they routed it. Try to change it on your timeline settings and i'm positive you'll see the exact dates as on mine timeline.

You're right!

I'm not sure I'd set too much store by the predicted dates at the moment.  I just checked mine and it said 'between the 12th and 14th January'

errrr.... :huh:

Given that the number of i129fs being submitted each day for late October and November seems to far exceed the number being processed, I think there will be a growing backlog for a while - although it is at least moving again!  Processing 70 out of 300+ means that at the same rate it will still take another three or four days to clear October 31st, before moving onto November - even at the speedy rate of 70 per day it will still take around two days (or more) to process most single days of applications. I am therefore going to guesstimate that it will be another three weeks before they might get to the 9th November (my received date).

I think I am going to take up meditation for now...

Edited by Chelleyandaaron

11/07/16    I-129F mailed to Dallas lockbox
11/09/16    i-129F received date    11/14/16    NOA1 Date on Hard Copy Notice    11/15/16    NOA1 Text and Email. Case sent to CSC    11/18/16    NOA1 Hard Copy Received

01/30/17...NOA2 approved per USCIS status update  02/07/17..NOA2 Hard Copy Received   02/15/17 NVC assigned case number  02/16/17  NVC case number received (by phone/scheduled medical)

02/17/17  NVC despatched case to London (In Transit)   02/21/17 Case arrived in London   02/22/17 Status updated to 'Ready'   03/03/17 Letter received from Embassy

03/06/17  Medical (London)   03/17/17  Interview Date (approved)   03/20/17 CEAC status changed to Non-immigrant - Admin Processing   03/21/17 CEAC status changed to ISSUED

03/24/17 VISA IN HAND

07/03/17 POE Toronto (preclearance)/Minneapolis

08/26/17 MARRIED

09/13/2017 Mailed AOS package   09/15/2017 USCIS received package   09/19/2017 Email and text notification of receipt and case #s   10/12/2017 Biometrics appointment

10/18/2017 status changed to 'ready to be scheduled for interview'   12/07/2017 raised SR online for EAD   12/18/2017 posted form to Senator to enquire about EAD

12/18/2017 EAD and AP approved   12/23/2017 NOAs received for EAD and AP   12/27/2017 Combo card received   early July - sent renewal forms for EAD and AP

07/13 EAD and AP renewal pack received at Chicago lockbox  0801 PD date for AP - EAD renewal rejected for being on old form  0801 EAD renewal received at Chicago lockabox

0808 EAD PD date - 180 day extension letter sent 0813

10/31 called USCIS to request to expedite AP   11/01/18 Received email from USCIS with expedite instructions     11/14 Faxed evidence requested   12/06 Raised Service Request

01/09/19 AOS Interview 8.45am     01/09/19 APPROVED 5pm   01/15/19 Green Card Received

Removal of conditions

10/13/20 Mailed package   06/24/21 Case was approved

Timeline

So a couple of us emailed the USCIS Ombudsman yesterday and I got a reply this morning asking me for my case number so they can look into it. Has anyone else received this reply?

11/18/16 - I-129F Package sent!

11/19/16 - Delivered at Dallas Lock Box - per USPS

11/28/16 - NOA1 SMS/Email - Routed to CSC

12/02/16 - NOA1 Hard Copy Received

No, Ybhamster, I emailed the ombudsman, but I got the reply that I expected -- that they couldn't look into it until the case was overdue-- basically, "sorry, you are on your own."   The Form DHS

So, your reply seems like good news -- can you please post the text of the reply (without personal info if you like)?  Maybe we just interpreted the response differently -- I will be interesed to see  the results you get after submitting the case.

1 hour ago, Ybhamster said:

So a couple of us emailed the USCIS Ombudsman yesterday and I got a reply this morning asking me for my case number so they can look into it. Has anyone else received this reply?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for contacting the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Office of the Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman (Ombudsman’s Office).

You may submit a case problem online through Form DHS-7001 to the Ombudsman’s Office.  If you currently have a case pending with the Ombudsman’s Office and have already submitted your case online, you will receive a separate email acknowledging your case submission and addressing your question. If you have not submitted a Form DHS-7001, Case Assistance Form, or you have not submitted your case online, we will not respond to this email.  Please see our website for additional information about your case submission.

Please note the Ombudsman’s Office is independent of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).  Our statutory mission is to assist individuals and employers who experience problems when filing applications or petitions with USCIS.  If you have a legal question, you should seek an experienced immigration legal service provider.  Please see below for a list of Frequently Asked Questions, including information about U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, and the U.S. Department of State.

Please do not reply to this message.

The Office of the Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman

U.S. Department of Homeland Security

Edited by caputo

Timeline

If the CSC continue to approve a lot of cases then we should expect we get ours next month. but let not get our hopes up yet. we'll see the consistency of their work.

11/14/16 - I-129F Package sent!

11/17/17 - Delivered at Dallas Lock Box - per USPS

11/22/17 - NOA1 SMS/Email - Routed to CSC - Notice Date

11/26/17 - NOA1 Hard Copy Received

Timeline

Finally we are seeing some real progress numbers! woohoooo.. hopefully we can start receiving our NOA 2 before the month ends of or mid Feb... 

10/27/16 - I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX
11/01/16 - Delivered at Lewisville, TX
10/31/16 - NOA1 Text and Email. Case sent to CSC
11/04/16 - NOA1 Hard Copy Received
01/13/17- NOA2 Text and Email  **wohhoooo 76 days**
01/20/17 - NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/27/17 - Embassy Received. Case status set as Ready
02/07/17 - Medical ( Passed!!!!)
02/23/17 - Interview (APPPRRROOOOVVEEDDDDD)
02/24/17 - Visa Issued

02/28/2017 - Visa in Hand =)

04/03/2017 - Pick up our doggy passport for our fur child
04/06/2017 - Arrived in USA!!!

04/24/2017 - Applied for SSN

04/28/2017 - SSN arrived, got a state ID card and opened bank account

06/05/2017 - Passed the DMV test! Yey I can drive. 

06/09/2017- Our Wedding 

06/30/2017 - Submitted our AOS packet 

07/05/2017- Check got encashed and notification that they received our packet 

07/11/2017 - received a text and email for NOA1 

07/17/2017 - hard copy of NOA 1 received in the mail for (EAD, AP and AOS)

08/04/2017 - biometrics scheduled 

08/14/2017 - received update that they are ready to schedule the interview 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Reboot1 said:

For everyone waiting to be reunited with their beloveds...will someone please email this to USCIS?!? LOL

I just shed a tear.... i miss my fiance ?????

10-28-2016     I-129F Sent
10-31-2016    129f petition was received by USCIS
11-01-2016    NOA1 Text and Email
11-03-2016    NOA1 Hard Copy Received
01-20-2017    NOA2 APPROVED 
01-25-2017    NOA2 Hard Copy Received
01-31-2017    NVC     Received
01-31-2017 Case Number Received

xx-xx-2017 Lagos Consulate Received
xx-xx-2017 Updated by Embassy/Ready for Interview
xx-xx-2017 Medical
xx-xx-2017 Interview 
xx-xx-2017 Visa Issued
xx-xx-2017 Visa in Hand
xx-xx-2017 US Entry

Timeline
1 minute ago, mzladyq said:

I just shed a tear.... i miss my fiance ?????

Hang in there! The reward will be greater because your love will have proven itself.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
4 hours ago, GBPackers said:

I can see on my app that processing time came back... ?  

IMG_9332.PNG

Hi  everyone! This has been amazing watching everyone working together on this. My received date is Nov 3, 2016. I just downloaded the app on my iPhone. And mine doesn't show anything like this? Help please! I can't really figure out the app. Thanks 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.