JimJesDuma

I-129F November 2016 Filers

3,358 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
12 minutes ago, caputo said:

That is good news.  Thanks, Jim.  Do you mean there are 344 just for October 31?  I think you have the Apple app -- I have Android without all the app features.  Is it possible to get a case number for one of the approvals?  If you can, it would help me track the progress.

That is correct 351 for that date alone. I'm not aware of any other date that had that many all year.

I'm sure it had part do with the filing fee increases but I don't really know.

Yes I have the Iphone app.

Sure and funny you mention that.

The very first case received on 10/31 was approved today.

The number is WAC1790049058

the 3rd from last case received on 10/31 was also approved today 

WAC1790049545

Get out your lottery tickets people . See if your numbers came up. :lol:

Jim

10/29/16....I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX
10/31/16....Delivered at Dallas Lock Box - per USPS

11/02/16....NOA1 Date on Hard Copy Notice
11/03/16....NOA1 Text and Email. Case sent to CSC
11/07/16....NOA1 Hard Copy Received

xx/xx/xx....NOA2 Text and Email

Jim,

Is it possible to get a case number for one of the approvals?  If you can, it would help me track the progress on Android app going forward.

Nevermind, I see you already did this above.  Thanks a lot!!!!!!

Edited by caputo

Timeline

Does anyone else have this issue? Thanks for update as always Jim.

IMG_2251.PNG

11/18/16 - I-129F Package sent!

11/19/16 - Delivered at Dallas Lock Box - per USPS

11/28/16 - NOA1 SMS/Email - Routed to CSC

12/02/16 - NOA1 Hard Copy Received

Timeline
1 hour ago, fishe23a said:

Mountainsea, how are you running this search? I'm not in a computer or numbers-crunching related field for a reason. How are you able to do a large search without knowing individual case numbers?

No problem...I am not either. I simply downloaded an app to track petitions from Apple Store (other devices have similar apps). I then took my receipt number and went back until I found the first receipt number from my filing date (31 October). Then can search forward 500 at a time.

K-1

10-27-16...I-129f sent to Texas lockbox via USPS priority mail
10-31-16...I-129f received per USPS tracking
11-03-16...NOA1 text/email acceptance received
11-07-16...NOA1 hard copy received

01-24-17...NOA2

01-30-17...NOA2 hard copy received

02-07-17...NVC received 

02-07-17...NVC processed and issued number

02-10-17...NVC sent package to embassy

02-14-17...embassy received package, case set to Ready

02-21-17...medical

03-06-17...Interview (approved)

03-07-17... Visa issued 

03-10-17...Visa in hand

03-22-17...POE Chicago

05-06-17...Married

AOS

12-15-17...mailed AOS

12-18-17...received 

12-28-17...check cashed and text message 

3 minutes ago, Ybhamster said:

IMG_2251.PNG

My timeline just changed to that.  I think it is just a true statement and should have been made weeks ago.  Visajourney is only seeing self-reported approvals .

Timeline
1 hour ago, JimJesDuma said:

The Philippine President had some disagreements with Obama called him some names. Talked of cutting off certain military and economic ties with America and wanted to focus with China and Russia instead. 

Trump added later that countries with muslims could have terrorist and therefore should be heavily vetted or restricted from coming to USA all together,well there are terrorist muslims in the Philippines known as ABU Sayef.  These two things combined caused some concern as to if Filipino's would be able to come to the USA. In my opinion this is just chest puffing on all sides. I don't see a huge number of K-1 filers from the Philippines because of this issue. It was zero factor in my filing the I-129F. I can track to see how many Nov and Dec filers are from the Philippines but even if they are a lot as you say USCIS is not working them no mater where they are from.

Jim

Hey Jim,

how are you tracking which beneficiary country's are represented? I have no idea how to tell that.

K-1

10-27-16...I-129f sent to Texas lockbox via USPS priority mail
10-31-16...I-129f received per USPS tracking
11-03-16...NOA1 text/email acceptance received
11-07-16...NOA1 hard copy received

01-24-17...NOA2

01-30-17...NOA2 hard copy received

02-07-17...NVC received 

02-07-17...NVC processed and issued number

02-10-17...NVC sent package to embassy

02-14-17...embassy received package, case set to Ready

02-21-17...medical

03-06-17...Interview (approved)

03-07-17... Visa issued 

03-10-17...Visa in hand

03-22-17...POE Chicago

05-06-17...Married

AOS

12-15-17...mailed AOS

12-18-17...received 

12-28-17...check cashed and text message 

Timeline
38 minutes ago, Piggus said:

Thank you Jim! That's very encouraging news. :D

Well hello there. Long time no see. haha.

I did a little math even though I'm bad at it.

There are now 244 Unworked cases for 10/31 

Today the CSC cleared out 34

There are 11 Working days left in this month (Dang Monday is another Federal Holiday which means No USCIS or case approvals for that date)

If CSC just does 20 cases a day for the rest of the month for 10/31 cases then all of them from that date can be cleared out by end of this month.

Jim

Timeline
8 hours ago, Reboot1 said:

How long will you be there? Last time I took a monthly condo rental in Paranaque. It was great, walking distance from an SM mall and all amenities close. I spent a couple of days in Makati also at an AirBNB, plus a week in Palawan, a week in NE Mindanao, then back to Manila for a few weeks. I'd like to stay for a month at least next trip if not longer. But work work work travel complicates things for me right now.

15 days. We will be in Tagaytay City for a few days then back to Manila for the rest.

Service Center :

Consulate :

I-129F Sent :

I-129F NOA1 :

California Service Center

Manila, Philippines

2016-11-14

2016-11-22

I-129F NOA2 :

NVC Received :

Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned :

NVC Left :

2016-02-07

2017-02-22

2017-02-22

2017-02-24

3 minutes ago, JimJesDuma said:

Well hello there. Long time no see. haha.

I did a little math even though I'm bad at it.

There are now 244 Unworked cases for 10/31 

Today the CSC cleared out 34

There are 11 Working days left in this month (Dang Monday is another Federal Holiday which means No USCIS or case approvals for that date)

If CSC just does 20 cases a day for the rest of the month for 10/31 cases then all of them from that date can be cleared out by end of this month.

Jim

Thanks -- do you have number of cases pending for first week of November?

Timeline
6 hours ago, JimJesDuma said:

Coming in on EVA. I like it as they mostly use Boeing rather than some of the older Air Bus also the flight from Taipei to Manila is about 2 hours where form Korea to Manila can be over 4.

Downside on EVA is they can have longer lay overs.

Anyway Feb is a cheap month to fly. Will arrive by 13th and return 24th so short trip.

Not sure where we will end up. Planned Manila to do all the CFO, Medical, interview but that's not happening.

Jim

I always fly Delta because I have their gold Amex card. I arrive on the 8th and return the 24th.

Service Center :

Consulate :

I-129F Sent :

I-129F NOA1 :

California Service Center

Manila, Philippines

2016-11-14

2016-11-22

I-129F NOA2 :

NVC Received :

Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned :

NVC Left :

2016-02-07

2017-02-22

2017-02-22

2017-02-24

Timeline
57 minutes ago, Ybhamster said:

IMG_2251.PNG

hahahah...OMG how sad. Yup mine says the same thing.

Poor VISA Journey timeline calculator probably never saw such a length of inactivity it did not know what to do.

Jim

Does anyone know in what part of the process it will be safe to travel outside of the country (including CSC, NVC and consulate)?  By "safe" I mean where you don't have to be home to receive a piece of U.S. mail and respond via U.S. mail.

Do RFE details come via email or snail mail?  Same question for NOA2 instructions.   Please advise -- trying to figure out when I can travel to Mexico.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, MrKDBrown said:

I always fly Delta because I have their gold Amex card. I arrive on the 8th and return the 24th.

Yes mileage can make a big difference.

Back in the early 90's I'd fly NWA - Northwest Airlines to PI before Delta bought them out.

I remember the plane had smoking and non smoking section. As if the clouds of smoke would not penetrate the various rows of seats. LOL

Jim

Timeline
9 minutes ago, caputo said:

Does anyone know in what part of the process it will be safe to travel outside of the country (including CSC, NVC and consulate)?  By "safe" I mean where you don't have to be home to receive a piece of U.S. mail and respond via U.S. mail.

Do RFE details come via email or snail mail?  Same question for NOA2 instructions.   Please advise -- trying to figure out when I can travel to Mexico.

You will get an USCIS App alert for RFE I imagine or you can just check your WAC number everyday on-line.

To respond you will need to send back the RFE with paper that they give you plus what ever they are asking for.

There is nothing for you to do once NOA 2 comes except for celebrate and wait for your file to reach NVC.

If you are going some where for 2 weeks no problem if you are heading to Mexico for a month then you will experience delays in your process from your end..

When do you plan to go and for how long?

I'm leaving Feb 12th or so and will be back in less than 2 weeks.

Hope to have NOA 2 by then so I'll just be waiting for NVC at that point.

My fiancee and I have already started working on her DS-160 visa application just filling it out a little each night to help pass the time.

Jim

Timeline
1 hour ago, caputo said:

Thanks -- do you have number of cases pending for first week of November?

Hi Caputo, I don't have that info directly from the USCIS App. It limits the amount of cases I can track so I only follow 10/28 and 10/31

Here are all the November cases , scroll to the bottom. This is only for info input by VJ members so it is limited and not as accurate as USCIS but it tells a good picture.

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=1&visa=1&scenter=1&option=2&sortby=2

Jim

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.