Rob L

Trump won’t commit to accepting election results if he loses

79 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

LAS VEGAS — A defiant Donald Trump used the high-profile setting of the final presidential debate here Wednesday night to amplify one of the most explosive charges of his candidacy: that if he loses the election, he might consider the outcome illegitimate because the process is rigged.

Questioned directly as to whether he would accept the outcome should Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton prevail on Nov. 8, Trump demurred. “I will keep you in suspense,” the Republican nominee said. Clinton called Trump’s answer “horrifying,” saying he was “talking down our democracy.”

After a sober start, the candidates shifted gears into a series of fiery exchanges over their fitness to serve as president and character traits. But over the course of the third and final debate, they delved deeper into their substantive differences than they did in the first two forums and offered a clearer contrast in the directions they would take the country. They drew sharp distinctions on the economy, trade, terrorism, immigration and hot-button social issues including abortion and guns.

Russian President Vladimir Putin loomed as an unseen third presence on the stage. Clinton and Trump sparred over which of them would be more effective as commander-in-chief in dealing with his aggression and Russian cyber attacks. Clinton labeled Trump as Putin's “puppet” — prompting Trump to snap back, “You’re the puppet!” — while Trump charged that Putin had “outsmarted and outplayed” her when she was secretary of state.

After Clinton cited the findings of 17 U.S. intelligence agencies that the Russian government had committed espionage — including by hacking the emails of Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta — to interfere in the U.S. election, Trump said he did not agree with that conclusion.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-wont-commit-to-accepting-election-results-if-he-loses/2016/10/19/9c9672e6-9609-11e6-bc79-af1cd3d2984b_story.html

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

So Trump can't reserve his judgement on whether election fraud (which is a documentable problem) happened until after the election but the Clinton campaign and others out of one side of their mouth say they will accept the results while out of the other side imply if Trump wins it's because the Rusians hacked the election? I see a double standard here. Trump has every right to review how the election was conducted before endorsing the results.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

And Rump thinks Allepo is a disaster? Even Brietbart post-debate poll shows the Rump Campaign is tanking.

Clinton bought Brietbart! *predicted 3 am Rump tweet

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

And Rump thinks Allepo is a disaster? Even Brietbart post-debate poll shows the Rump Campaign is tanking.

Clinton bought Brietbart! *predicted 3 am Rump tweet

It is a disaster.

As far as polls go there are polls that say Clinton will win. There are polls that say Trump will win. Most polls are biased one way or another so I don't pay much attention to polls. What I do pay attention to is what I see with my own two eyes. I drive 140 miles to work everyday and do a lot of other driving. What I see are Trump signs everywhere and more going up all the time. What I don't see are any Clinton signs. I have literally seen ONE Clinton sign since the campaign started.Trump has tens of thousands of people at his rallies while Clinton has a few hundred show up and has to resort to holding rallies at pre existing public events to get people to attend. That is when she isn't resting for a week or two before debates (if she needs all that rest how will she handle being president)? I know a lot of democrats and most say they will be voiting third party or not at all. A few even said they are voting for Trump. I have yet to talk to one person in my daily interactions who actually supports Hillary.

Will I be voting for Trump? Yes. Do I support everything he says? No I have a few issues with him. The reason I will be voting for him is because many of his policies make sense and are things we are long over due for. Also I do not want a criminal and compulsive liar in the White House. She compromised our national security in the past and people have gone to prison for far less. My jaw dropped during the debate tonight when she told the whole world information about our procedures during the beginning of a nuclear war and how long it takes for us to launch our weapons. Simply unbelievable. I have been a huge critic of the Republicans in the past and have never voted for one but I will be voting for Trump this time.

Nuclear codes were revealed????? Outrageous!!!!!

I said nothing about codes. I simply stated that she revealed information to the world about our proceedures that someone with better judgement might not have spoke about on national television.

I learned about the delay from James Bond movies....

Well now it has been confirmed to the world by someone with first hand knowlege. People like her love to tell our enemies what we are going to do before we do it and have no concept of the element of suprise I guess. Trump was right when he said Patton would be rolling in his grave.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

People around where I live aren't typically shy about installing political signs.

So far, I've seen exactly two Trump signs, one Clinton sign, one Johnson sign, and one "Vote Democrat" sign.

Everyone else's yard is bare.

I suspect that people are keeping their choice very private.

I also venture to predict that this election won't be exceptionally close, in whichever direction.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Patton wouldn't be rolling in his grave. He'd be busy chomping cigars and punching Trump in the face.

Ultimately though it doesn't matter. There is no requirement that the big fat loser concede an election for an election to be valid. He can whine, he can complain, hell, he can even try and sue.. and it won't get him anywhere.

Like I said Trump is attacked for not endorsing the results of an election that hasn't happened yet and no one knows for sure how it will be conducted. With the history of election fraud in this country who can blame him? But at the same time it's fine for Hillary to imply if Trump wins it's because the Russians hacked it. It's a double standard.

So Trump can't reserve his judgement on whether election fraud (which is a documentable problem) happened until after the election but the Clinton campaign and others out of one side of their mouth say they will accept the results while out of the other side imply if Trump wins it's because the Rusians hacked the election? I see a double standard here. Trump has every right to review how the election was conducted before endorsing the results.

What does the part in bold mean exactly?

Like I said Trump is attacked for not endorsing the results of an election that hasn't happened yet and no one knows for sure how it will be conducted. With the history of election fraud in this country who can blame him? But at the same time it's fine for Hillary to imply if Trump wins it's because the Russians hacked it. It's a double standard.

What history of election fraud?