wgcsince2009

Denied cruise boarding by Carnival citing improper docs , have valid EAD/AP combo card

58 posts in this topic

My sister has a tourist visa multiple entry here at the US and she is going to mexico. I printed this below just to make sure that she will have no issues going there this coming October.

FOR ALL NATIONALITIES. In accordance to National Institute of Migration of Mexico regulation, effective May 1st, 2010, all foreigners regardless their nationality traveling to Mexico, with a valid USA visa, will be allowed to visit Mexico through any port of entry – air, land, sea- without a Mexican Visa; this includes tourist, transit and business trips.

· Holders of a valid United States multiple-entry visa do not require a Mexican visa to travel to Mexico for a period of entry not exceeding 180 days and for non-gainful activities. The Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) is NOT considered a valid U.S. visa for the purpose of travelling to Mexico under the exemption of the Mexican visa. The U.S. visa must be stamped on the current passport.

https://embamex2.sre.gob.mx/filipinas/index.php/servicios-consulares/visas

Yes, but it sounds like OP came on a K1 visa, which is not multi-entry. Not sure if H1Bs are multi entry. Or he came on a multi-entry visa that is expired or otherwise no longer valid. It needs to be both a valid visa and a multi entry visa. Again, OP hasn't confirmed this suspicion, but it's really sounding like his US visa is no longer valid. Plus, there's the confusion with that "VisaHQ" website that makes it sound like cruises don't need tourist visas, which appears to be an old rule. A quick google search shows a lot of talk about it but 5+ years ago, and the Mexican consulate website says nothing about it.

Marriage/ AOS Timeline:

23 Dec 2015: Legal marriage

23 Jan 2016: Wedding!

23 Jan 2016: "Blizzard of the Century", wedding canceled/rescheduled (thank goodness we were legally married first or we'd have had a big problem!) :sleepy:

24 Jan 2016: Small "civil ceremony" with friends and family who were snowed in with us. December was a bit of a secret and people had traveled internationally and knew we *had* to get married that weekend, and our December legal marriage was nothing but signing a piece of paper at our priest's kitchen table, without any sort of vows etc so this was actually a very special (if not legally significant) day. (L)

16 Apr 2016: Filed for AOS and EAD/AP (We delayed a bit-- no big rush, enjoying the USCIS break)

23 Apr 2016: Wedding! Finally! :luv:

27 Apr 2016: Electronic NOA1 for all 3 :dancing:
29 Apr 2016: NOA1 Hardcopy for all 3
29 Jul 2016: Online service request for late EAD (Day 104)
29 Jul 2016: EAD/AP Approved ~3 hours after online service request
04 Aug 2016: RFE for Green Card (requested medicals/ vaccination record. They already have it). :ranting:
05 Aug 2016: EAD/AP Combo Card arrived! (Day 111)
08 Aug 2016: Congressional constituent request to get guidance on the RFE. Hoping they see they have the form and approve!

K-1 Visa Timeline:

PLEASE NOTE. This timeline was during the period of time when TSC was working on I-129fs and had a huge backlog. The average processing time was 210+ days. This is in no way predictive of your own timeline if you filed during or after April 2015, unless CSC develops a backlog. A backlog is anything above the 5-month goal time listed on USCIS's site

14 Feb 2015: Mailed I-129f to Dallas Lockbox. (L) (Most expensive Valentine's card I've ever sent!)

17 Feb 2015: NOA1 "Received Date"
19 Feb 2015: NOA1 Notice Date
08 Aug 2015: NOA2 email! :luv: (173 days from NOA1)

17 Aug 2015: Sent to NVC

?? Aug 2015: Arrived at NVC

25 Aug 2015: NVC Case # Assigned

31 Aug 2015: Left NVC for Consulate in San Jose

09 Sep 2015: Consulate received :dancing: (32 days from NOA2)

11 Sep 2015: Packet 3 emailed from embassy to me, the petitioner (34 days from NOA2).

18 Sep 2015: Medicals complete

21 Sep 2015: Packet 3 complete, my boss puts a temporary moratorium on all time off due to work emergency :clock:

02 Oct 2015: Work emergency clears up, interview scheduled (soonest available was 5 business days away--Columbus Day was in there)

13 Oct 2015: Interview

13 Oct 2015: VISA APPROVED :thumbs: (236 days from NOA1)

19 Oct 2015: Visa-in-hand

24 Oct 2015: POE !

15 Dec 2015: Fiance's mother's B-2 visa interview: APPROVED! So happy she will be at the wedding! :thumbs:

!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

In Mexico this is the authority that gives the visas/ permision to entry the country:

http://www.inm.gob.mx/gobmx/word/index.php/paises-requieren-visa-para-mexico/

India nationals do need visa to visit the country, the conditions to not need it is to present a valid green card or a valid visa, if the OP don't have a multientry visa to USA or the green card, he would need a visa to visit Mexico. The Combo card is not valid as a proof of US legal residency nor as a visa for the US. So sadly OP will probably loose his money :(

Edited by Lotofdoubts

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

And just want to add, that in my opinion the cruise lines, airlines and all the groups that do bussiness with anything related with international tourism should be more able to help/ inform of the updated needs for their passengers to the countries they will visit, Is terrible that someone need to loose money for something they could prevent with better information pre purchase

I don't know how much of the company fault it is. You know the K1 visa is one time, you know that AP only allows you to leave and enter the united states. You know without a GC you're not a permanent resident yet and can not be treated as such UNTIL you have the GC. Where ever you plan on going that ISN'T your home country (where you have your passport from) or the US, you need to research that.

The best these companies can do is really provide the information on the international travel policies for each country that the person could go too, but... I would think that's something you would do anyways.

I know when I saw the change to Canada's entry policies, I looked up everything I'd need to know, even though I have no intentions of going up there anytime in the near future.

This is from the carnival cruise website:

"Carnival requires guests to provide proper travel documentation in order to travel. The documentation is required at embarkation and throughout the cruise and is the responsibility of the guest. Our policy states that any guest traveling without proper documentation will be denied boarding the ship and will be under full penalty, and therefore, will not be offered a refund or a replacement cruise. Guests must contact the appropriate embassy or consulate of the countries they will be visiting for specific travel documentation requirements. Carnival assumes no responsibility for advising guests of Immigration requirements"

"

Non-U.S. Citizens are required to carry a valid, unexpired passport and a Multiple Entry Visa, if applicable. In addition, guests must contact the appropriate embassy or consulate of the countries they will be visiting for specific travel documentation requirements. Carnival assumes no responsibility for advising guests of Immigration requirements."

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/category/~/travel-documentation-and-online-check-in/~/travel-documents/c/406

They tell you to contact the consulate of what ever country you may be visiting. I'd say the burden would be on the OP to prove he contacted the consulate and got the information there, instead of some third party website.

Edited by Ash.1101

*More detailed timeline in profile!*

Relationship:     Friends since 2010, Together since 2013

K-1:   2015 Done in 208 days - 212g for Second Cosponsor    

Spoiler

04/27/15- NOA1 Recieved                                                    
06/02/15 - NOA2 Recieved
09/22/15 - Interview       (221g for more documents (a SECOND cosponsor), see profile for more details!)                                            
11/09/15 -  ISSUED!!                                                              
11/10/15 - Passport received                                                
02/20/16 - Wedding!              

AOS:   2016 Done in 77 days - No RFE, No Interview                                                                    

Spoiler

04/08/16 - I-485, I-765, I-131 AOS Application recieved by USCIS
04/12/16 - 3 NOA1's received in mail
05/14/16 - Biometrics for AOS and EAD
06/27/16 - I-485 Case to changed to "New Card being produced"  (Day 77)
06/27/16 - I-485 Case changed to Approved! (Day 77)
06/30/16 - I-485 Case changed to "My Card has been mailed to me!"
07/05/16 - Green Card received in mail! 

ROC:   2018 - 2019 Done in 326 days - No RFE, No Interview

Spoiler

05/09/18 - Mailed out ROC to CSC

05/10/18 - CSC Signed and received ROC package
06/07/28 - NOA1 

06/11/18 - Check cashed

06/15/18 - NOA received in the mail
08/27/18 - 18 month extension received (Courtesy Copy)

09/18/18 - Request for official 18 month extension
10/22/18 - Official 18 month extension received 

02/27/19 - Biometrics waived 

04/29/19 - New card being produced!
05/09/19 - USPS delivered green card! In hand now!

I don't know how much of the company fault it is. You know the K1 visa is one time, you know that AP only allows you to leave and enter the united states. You know without a GC you're not a permanent resident yet and can not be treated as such UNTIL you have the GC. Where ever you plan on going that ISN'T your home country (where you have your passport from) or the US, you need to research that.

The best these companies can do is really provide the information on the international travel policies for each country that the person could go too, but... I would think that's something you would do anyways.

I know when I saw the change to Canada's entry policies, I looked up everything I'd need to know, even though I have no intentions of going up there anytime in the near future.

This is from the carnival cruise website:

"Carnival requires guests to provide proper travel documentation in order to travel. The documentation is required at embarkation and throughout the cruise and is the responsibility of the guest. Our policy states that any guest traveling without proper documentation will be denied boarding the ship and will be under full penalty, and therefore, will not be offered a refund or a replacement cruise. Guests must contact the appropriate embassy or consulate of the countries they will be visiting for specific travel documentation requirements. Carnival assumes no responsibility for advising guests of Immigration requirements"

"

Non-U.S. Citizens are required to carry a valid, unexpired passport and a Multiple Entry Visa, if applicable. In addition, guests must contact the appropriate embassy or consulate of the countries they will be visiting for specific travel documentation requirements. Carnival assumes no responsibility for advising guests of Immigration requirements."

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/category/~/travel-documentation-and-online-check-in/~/travel-documents/c/406

They tell you to contact the consulate of what ever country you may be visiting. I'd say the burden would be on the OP to prove he contacted the consulate and got the information there, instead of some third party website.

No one is saying it's the cruise line's fault. You don't even know what visa OP was on. I asked, he hasn't answered. It could be K1, but it could be a B2 he's adjusting from, or an H1B or anything. So honestly, this is all a lot of speculation. If it was some sort of multi-entry visa, then the policies are such that he *would* have been able to go to Mexico without a Mexican visa and it was Carnival's fault (I doubt this as I'm sure they see this stuff literally every day). I'm guessing it was a single entry and/or it was expired based on how it went down but... you never know.

And the thing is, if you read OP's posts here, you'll see that he says that he checked the embassy website and it says no visa needed for a cruise, and provided a link to a third party site. It's entirely possible that this is a (huge) error-- he thought that *was* the consulate's site. Also this "cruise visa" thing is backed up by other sites like this one.... just that all those posts are 5 or more years old. Again, this isn't Carnival's fault or even their problem but it is usually worth a phone call to explain and see if they can do anything. Don't fight with them, don't act like they did you wrong. Just explain, honest mistake, etc You're losing the money either way, but may as well try to ask. I recently did the same for a big snafu at Macy's and they're fixing it very creatively and likely with special circumstance exceptions. The thing about customer service is that you don't get special treatment if you don't ask for it.

Marriage/ AOS Timeline:

23 Jan 2016: "Blizzard of the Century", wedding canceled/rescheduled (thank goodness we were legally married first or we'd have had a big problem!) :sleepy:

24 Jan 2016: Small "civil ceremony" with friends and family who were snowed in with us. December was a bit of a secret and people had traveled internationally and knew we *had* to get married that weekend, and our December legal marriage was nothing but signing a piece of paper at our priest's kitchen table, without any sort of vows etc so this was actually a very special (if not legally significant) day. (L)

16 Apr 2016: Filed for AOS and EAD/AP (We delayed a bit-- no big rush, enjoying the USCIS break)

04 Aug 2016: RFE for Green Card (requested medicals/ vaccination record. They already have it). :ranting:
08 Aug 2016: Congressional constituent request to get guidance on the RFE. Hoping they see they have the form and approve!

K-1 Visa Timeline:

PLEASE NOTE. This timeline was during the period of time when TSC was working on I-129fs and had a huge backlog. The average processing time was 210+ days. This is in no way predictive of your own timeline if you filed during or after April 2015, unless CSC develops a backlog. A backlog is anything above the 5-month goal time listed on USCIS's site

14 Feb 2015: Mailed I-129f to Dallas Lockbox. (L) (Most expensive Valentine's card I've ever sent!)

11 Sep 2015: Packet 3 emailed from embassy to me, the petitioner (34 days from NOA2).

21 Sep 2015: Packet 3 complete, my boss puts a temporary moratorium on all time off due to work emergency :clock:

02 Oct 2015: Work emergency clears up, interview scheduled (soonest available was 5 business days away--Columbus Day was in there)

15 Dec 2015: Fiance's mother's B-2 visa interview: APPROVED! So happy she will be at the wedding! :thumbs:

!

OP, could you verify what kind of US visa you have/had? The issue has come up multiple times but you have yet to address it.

AOS

03/24/11 - Got married in the Boogie-Down Bronx, NYC!
04/21/11 - Mailed I-130,I-765, I-485, I-864 and I-693 - Day 00

04/23/11 - Application delivered - Day 02
04/28/11 - NOA (most forms) - Day 07
05/03/11 - Checks cashed - Day 12
05/31/11 - Biometrics completed in the Bronx, NYC - Day 40
06/24/11 - Received someone else's employment authorization card!!! What the...? - Day 64
07/01/11 - Mailed the poor lady's card back after calling USCIS - Day 71
07/07/11 - Received poor lady's interview notice! What??? - Day 77
07/15/11 - Received my own EAD card - Day 85
08/12/11 - Interview. Approved on the spot! - Day 113
08/18/11 - Received card in the mail - Day 119

ROC
05/28/13 - Mailed I-751 - Day 00

05/30/13 - Application delivered - Day 02

05/31/13 - NOA I-797 - Day 03
06/04/13 - Check cashed - Day 07

06/06/13 - NOA delivered to my home/Biometrics letter generated - Day 09

06/10/13 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail - Day 13

06/27/13 - Biometrics completed in Milwaukee, WI - Day 30

09/10/13 - Application approved! - Day 105

09/14/13 - 10 year Green Card received! - Day 109

Citizenship

05/10/16 - Mailed N-400 - Day 00

05/12/16 - Application delivered - Day 02

05/13/16 - Credit card payment accepted - Day 03

05/17/16 - Received text & email update - Day 07

05/20/16 - Received 1st NOA (dated 05/13/16) & created ELIS acct - Day 10

05/21/16 - Received 2nd NOA (dated 05/16/16) confirming my DOB and address - Day 11

05/22/06 - Biometrics scheduled (online update) and appt letter was mailed on 05/20/16 - Day 12

05/24/06 - Biometrics letter became viewable online (appt scheduled for 06/07/16) - Day 14

05/27/16 - Received Biometrics letter in mail - Day 17

05/31/16 - Was denied walk-in fingerprints with just 1 person left in line. Milwaukee office, boo! - Day 21

06/07/16 - Biometrics completed in Milwaukee, WI - Day 28

12/21/16 - Passed Citizenship test/Interview was successful! - Day 197

01/26/17 - I am a US citizen!!! - Day 233

OP, could you verify what kind of US visa you have/had? The issue has come up multiple times but you have yet to address it.

He hasn't been back since I pointed out that's a third party site. I think he may have realized the problem at that point (and makes me think he didn't realize it wasn't a Mexican consulate site). But yes, I'd like to know, too. I think whatever it was, it was expired or single-entry. Which again, with AP is fine to get back into the US, but apparently for Mexico, not enough to get in there without a Mexican tourist visa.

Marriage/ AOS Timeline:

K-1 Visa Timeline:

!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

~ Moved from AOS from Work, Student & Tourist Visas to Working & Traveling During US Immigration - topic is travel ~

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

This would be helpful information to know for future reference.

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

As an international traveler it always falls to the traveler to make certain that they obtain the proper travel documents to be able to enter all countries on your interned trip. As a foreign national--i.e. not a USC nor a GC holder--you must meet the visa requirements for the country you intend to visit the same as anybody else from your home country. There are exceptions for GC holders within the Western Hemisphere.

Based on what the OP has said, the visa used to enter the US was not valid any more, otherwise he would have been allowed to board the cruise ship. Always make certain you are looking at your country's official Embassy website for any information about required travel documents for people with your citizenship travelling to your destination. Verify and re-verify. Remember that the EAD/AP or the GC, for that matter, only get you back into the US after an international trip and most of the time it does nothing to help you enter a foreign county--the exception is it proves you are a LPR so you can enter certain countries in the Western Hemisphere without having to obtain a tourist visa like you would if you were not a LPR of the US. The OP is not a LPR yet. Unfortunately this was a very expensive lesson to the OP.

Dave

No one is saying it's the cruise line's fault. You don't even know what visa OP was on. I asked, he hasn't answered. It could be K1, but it could be a B2 he's adjusting from, or an H1B or anything. So honestly, this is all a lot of speculation. If it was some sort of multi-entry visa, then the policies are such that he *would* have been able to go to Mexico without a Mexican visa and it was Carnival's fault (I doubt this as I'm sure they see this stuff literally every day). I'm guessing it was a single entry and/or it was expired based on how it went down but... you never know.

And the thing is, if you read OP's posts here, you'll see that he says that he checked the embassy website and it says no visa needed for a cruise, and provided a link to a third party site. It's entirely possible that this is a (huge) error-- he thought that *was* the consulate's site. Also this "cruise visa" thing is backed up by other sites like this one.... just that all those posts are 5 or more years old. Again, this isn't Carnival's fault or even their problem but it is usually worth a phone call to explain and see if they can do anything. Don't fight with them, don't act like they did you wrong. Just explain, honest mistake, etc You're losing the money either way, but may as well try to ask. I recently did the same for a big snafu at Macy's and they're fixing it very creatively and likely with special circumstance exceptions. The thing about customer service is that you don't get special treatment if you don't ask for it.

I don't think he actually checked the embassy website, I think he thought the site he linked WAS the embassy website.

Situations like this, you want to actually talk to someone. Email the consulate through inquiries or call them. Websites aren't always updated, even government ones, to the new rules and regulations.

As for saying who's fault it was, I assumed when he said what course of action should he take, it meant that he wanted to see if it was possible to get his money back, in which you have to prove it was an issue on THEIR end, not his.

At the same time, he stopped responding to everyone so we may never know.

As an international traveler it always falls to the traveler to make certain that they obtain the proper travel documents to be able to enter all countries on your interned trip. As a foreign national--i.e. not a USC nor a GC holder--you must meet the visa requirements for the country you intend to visit the same as anybody else from your home country. There are exceptions for GC holders within the Western Hemisphere.

Based on what the OP has said, the visa used to enter the US was not valid any more, otherwise he would have been allowed to board the cruise ship. Always make certain you are looking at your country's official Embassy website for any information about required travel documents for people with your citizenship travelling to your destination. Verify and re-verify. Remember that the EAD/AP or the GC, for that matter, only get you back into the US after an international trip and most of the time it does nothing to help you enter a foreign county--the exception is it proves you are a LPR so you can enter certain countries in the Western Hemisphere without having to obtain a tourist visa like you would if you were not a LPR of the US. The OP is not a LPR yet. Unfortunately this was a very expensive lesson to the OP.

Dave

^ This. 100%.

*More detailed timeline in profile!*

Relationship:     Friends since 2010, Together since 2013

K-1:   2015 Done in 208 days - 212g for Second Cosponsor    

Spoiler

04/27/15- NOA1 Recieved                                                    
06/02/15 - NOA2 Recieved
09/22/15 - Interview       (221g for more documents (a SECOND cosponsor), see profile for more details!)                                            
11/09/15 -  ISSUED!!                                                              
11/10/15 - Passport received                                                
02/20/16 - Wedding!              

AOS:   2016 Done in 77 days - No RFE, No Interview                                                                    

Spoiler

04/08/16 - I-485, I-765, I-131 AOS Application recieved by USCIS
04/12/16 - 3 NOA1's received in mail
05/14/16 - Biometrics for AOS and EAD
06/27/16 - I-485 Case to changed to "New Card being produced"  (Day 77)
06/27/16 - I-485 Case changed to Approved! (Day 77)
06/30/16 - I-485 Case changed to "My Card has been mailed to me!"
07/05/16 - Green Card received in mail! 

ROC:   2018 - 2019 Done in 326 days - No RFE, No Interview

Spoiler

05/09/18 - Mailed out ROC to CSC

05/10/18 - CSC Signed and received ROC package
06/07/28 - NOA1 

06/11/18 - Check cashed

06/15/18 - NOA received in the mail
08/27/18 - 18 month extension received (Courtesy Copy)

09/18/18 - Request for official 18 month extension
10/22/18 - Official 18 month extension received 

02/27/19 - Biometrics waived 

04/29/19 - New card being produced!
05/09/19 - USPS delivered green card! In hand now!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

My wife and I are leaving out of Galveston on cruise in Sept. our Carnival Personal Planner told us a valid Green Card would be allowed for any destination in the Carribean. We bought the cruise ticket in her married name. We were told to bring her Green Card, valid Vietnam passport and our marriage certificate.

event.png

Our Journey

K-1 Visa

09/13/2014 - I-129F Sent

09/16/2014 - NOA1

04/08/2015 - NOA2 (204 Days)

04/14/2015 - NVC Received

05/04/2015 - Consulate Received

05/12/2015 - Packet 3 Received

05/13/2015 - Packet 3 Sent

07/08/2015 - Interview - Approved (295 Days)

07/29/2015 - POE - Houston

08/03/2015 - Married

AOS

10/01/2015 - I-485, I-131 and I-765 Sent

10/05/2015 - NOA Receipt

10/26/2015 - Biometrics

12/28/2015 - Filed Service Request For EAD

12/29/2015 - AP/EAD Approved (89 Days)

01/07/2016 - AP/EAD Combo Card Received

02/16/2016 - AOS Approved (137 Days)

02/24/2016 - Green Card Received

ROC

11/18/2017 - ROC 90 day window opens

I don't think he actually checked the embassy website, I think he thought the site he linked WAS the embassy website.

Situations like this, you want to actually talk to someone. Email the consulate through inquiries or call them. Websites aren't always updated, even government ones, to the new rules and regulations.

As for saying who's fault it was, I assumed when he said what course of action should he take, it meant that he wanted to see if it was possible to get his money back, in which you have to prove it was an issue on THEIR end, not his.

At the same time, he stopped responding to everyone so we may never know.

^ This. 100%.

Yes I think he thought the third party site was the consulate which is a huge error and unfortunate. I'd still say worth a call. He tried, he is in an unusual situation immigration wise. The error is his and the policy exists for a reason but still. Worth a shot. Always worth a shot

I'd also get in touch with that third party site and give them the what's what.

Marriage/ AOS Timeline:

K-1 Visa Timeline:

!

My wife and I are leaving out of Galveston on cruise in Sept. our Carnival Personal Planner told us a valid Green Card would be allowed for any destination in the Carribean. We bought the cruise ticket in her married name. We were told to bring her Green Card, valid Vietnam passport and our marriage certificate.

Different. Your wife has her GC and OP doesn't. From the Mexican embassy to Vietnam's site (and is the same policy across the board):

"2. Visitors of any nationality whose purpose of travel is tourism, business or transit and who are legal permanent residents in the USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Japan or the Schengen countries are exempted from applying for a Mexican visa. Visitors will have to prove his/her permanent residency to immigration authorities at the point of entry in Mexico (airport - border - port)"

If you'd travelled *before* she got her GC, during AOS, she'd have needed a visa because her US visa was a single entry and was probably expired. Yes, AP gets her back in the US but *Mexico's requirements* are that they have a valid US visa (or already have a GC).

Marriage/ AOS Timeline:

K-1 Visa Timeline:

!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

The third party site is not incorrect. This is considered a "closed loop" cruise and regular tourist visa's are not required by most cruise ports in the Caribbean if the stop is within a certain amount of time (24-72 hours is the norm). Mexico is 72 hours.

If the OP pressed hard enough and went high enough in management at the port, they should have been able to board the ship with AP.

Getting a refund after the fact is going to be an uphill battle though. Carnival is not very customer friendly when a customer service issue arises.

OP - It sounds like you had the correct documentation (AP and valid India Passport). Unfortunately, you checked in at the port with someone who is not familiar with AP and didn't bother to check with anyone else.

Edited by ch3john

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.