542 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline

I was hoping to see progress in your forum as I am a August filer ..... I am guessing you will get passed in Jan and I will be Feb or Mar if lucky as an IR-1 ....could it be any slower?

I say Jan as I expect the USCIS staff have their office, department, center location, State admin and National Christmas parties to attend so little time to work on more than 3 cases with all that "departmental" commitment to be fulfilled before the Holidays .... :devil:

I agree now that if they don’t delay. I am September filer.....yes I know I have long long long wait.

NOW IF NO DELAY

JULY FILERS will start getting approve in January

Then AUGUST FILERS will get approve in February

Then SEPTEMBER FILERS will get approve March

NOW IF THEY DELAY

JULY FILERS will start getting approve in January to February.

Then AUGUST FILERS will get approve in March and April

Then SEPTEMBER FILERS will get approve May and June.

Timeline

I was hoping to see progress in your forum as I am a August filer ..... I am guessing you will get passed in Jan and I will be Feb or Mar if lucky as an IR-1 ....could it be any slower?

I say Jan as I expect the USCIS staff have their office, department, center location, State admin and National Christmas parties to attend so little time to work on more than 3 cases with all that "departmental" commitment to be fulfilled before the Holidays .... :devil:

I agree now that if they don’t delay. I am September filer.....yes I know I have long long long wait.

NOW IF NO DELAY

NOW IF THEY DELAY

Timeline

Can anyone explain why the VJ processing date for NSC has decreased by 4 days (currently June 16th) but was June 20th on November 29th? I'm confused?????

IR-1/CR-1 Visa Timeline

Service Center: Nebraska Service Center

I-130 Sent via USPS: 07/08/2016

Received at Chicago Lockbox: 07/11/2016

I-130 NOA1: 07/13/2016

I-130 RFE:  None

I-130 Approved: 04/11/2017

NVC Received: 04/19/2017

Received DS-261/AOS Bill: 05/10/2017

US POE: Bahamas

I-485 Sent: 05/22/2017 Received: 05/23/2017

I-485 NOA1: 05/25/2017

Biometrics Appt.: 06/12/2017

I-485 Interview: 06/28/2018

I-485 Approved:

Green Card Received: 

I-864 Sent: 05/22/2017 Received: 05/23/2017

I-765 Sent: 05/22/2017  Received: 05/23/2017

I-765 NOA1: 05/25/2017

Biometrics Appt.: 06/12/2017

I-765 Approved: 09/21/2017

EAD Card Received: 10/16/2017

I-131 Sent:

I-131 NOA1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Pd July 25th

Nebraska Service Center

??Nothing Yet Or Noa2 Yet

Mine is too..Same PD, Center, and result :(

USCIS

07/22/2016: I-130 sent to USCIS

07/25/2016: NOA1, I-130 received at USCIS Nebraska Service Center

02/14/2017: NOA2, I-130 approved (205 Days after NOA1)

02/27/2017: Approved I-130 sent to NVC

NVC

03/03/2017: I-130 received at NVC

03/06/2017: Case number assigned

03/10/2017: Received email with case number and invoice number & DS-261 Submitted

03/10/2017: Received & Paid AOS fees

03/14/2017: Received & Paid IV fees

03/16/2017: DS-260 available & submitted, AOS and IV packets sent to NVC

03/20/2017: Scan Date

05/22/2017: Case Complete (63 Days from Scan Date)

06/02/2017: Interview Notification received

06/22/2017:Biometrics done

07/01/2017: Medical done

07/11/2017: Interview in Mumbai (And 1st Marriage anniversary)

07/13/2017: Visa Received

07/27/2017: USA Entry

Removing Condition

04/22/2019: I-751 sent early 5 days

05/20/2019: Case was return back to me

05/30/2019: I-751 Delivered to TX (2nd time)

07/25/2019: Bio-metric completed

09/19/2019: Interview, Case Approved

09/26/2019: Green Card received 😀

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Is anyone else spending the holidays without their spouses this year? If so, how are you coping with the distance? I know for me, it's been especially hard because we thought we'd at least have the NOA2 before the end of the year but seeing the recent delays, it's looking like the end of January.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Can anyone explain why the VJ processing date for NSC has decreased by 4 days (currently June 16th) but was June 20th on November 29th? I'm confused?????

Today I checked (for NSC) and it's June 8th. Don't why it is going backwards.

Is anyone else spending the holidays without their spouses this year? If so, how are you coping with the distance? I know for me, it's been especially hard because we thought we'd at least have the NOA2 before the end of the year but seeing the recent delays, it's looking like the end of January.

It is hard and it sucks but hopefully we all get answers soon its not easy spending holidays without loved ones

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

its a horrible feeling I miss my husband so much I travel to see him every 4 months I went last month and I'm still sad he's not gonna be here for the holidays or my birthday next month I'm almost 7 months pregnant and it doesn't look as if he'll be here for the birth of our son in March either I'm so depressed with this whole process

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline

My list:

• Skype video calls .... pre-arranged involving group calls so other family and friends are on the call so not just 1-2-1
  • Shared activity at same time - seeing a movie the "other likes" so have to endure a chick flick etc. Makes the call afterwards fun.
  • Reading the same book ....
  • Seeing friends you will not see again when you couple up ..... for some time anyway.
  • Making 3 joint long weekend holiday plans for late Sept-Oct 2017 ( that way no ####### about USCIS in your head)

When You Guys Think We Would Have Spouses With Us?

its a horrible feeling I miss my husband so much I travel to see him every 4 months I went last month and I'm still sad he's not gonna be here for the holidays or my birthday next month I'm almost 7 months pregnant and it doesn't look as if he'll be here for the birth of our son in March either I'm so depressed with this whole process

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline

NOW IF NO DELAY

NOW IF THEY DELAY

Your words re delay are prophetic .... darn you .... using my new American English language trainer .... :clock:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.