542 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Ingenuus said:

Hello PD 21st July 2016 in Nebraska was approved today!  Thank the stars! Best wishes to you all. 

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! ??????

still here waitng

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Today I received my Request for initial evidence in the mail. It is asking for my divorce decree. I have a copy of the exact package I mailed in .... its in there. I dont even know what to think. How could it not be there? Did it get lost?? SO WEIRD and frustrating. I guess I send it in .... AGAIN. UGGGH

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ingenuus said:

Hello PD 21st July 2016 in Nebraska was approved today!  Thank the stars! Best wishes to you all. 

Congrats to you!

10 hours ago, UsSwedlover said:

Today I received my Request for initial evidence in the mail. It is asking for my divorce decree. I have a copy of the exact package I mailed in .... its in there. I dont even know what to think. How could it not be there? Did it get lost?? SO WEIRD and frustrating. I guess I send it in .... AGAIN. UGGGH

Telephone immediately ASAP, was it translated in English? I do not want to say this but format, version and person reviewing not knowing what they have in front of them ...... plus any excuse to delay a case if I was being paranoid ....

July Nebraska .... I wish you every speed,,,,,, luck and success ,,,,, from a totally selfish, personal and "only me to be treated special way" .....

Why? I am a late August filer and will know your cases are off their desks ......as I said I wish you every fast speedy process trick for your files and passage through Nebraska

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, Asherbabe876 said:

I GOT APPROVED ??????. 

They approved us January the 12th but we just got the email today 

??????

Congrats dear. Still holding on.

7 hours ago, Asherbabe876 said:

I GOT APPROVED ??????. 

??????

When is your pd?!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 hours ago, Asherbabe876 said:

I GOT APPROVED ??????. 

??????

Congratulations ? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
15 minutes ago, daisybright said:

I130 pd July 25 2016. Approved on January 17, 2016.

Many Congratulations and all the very best for the next step. I also have the same PD and this waiting is killing me :(

USCIS

07/22/2016: I-130 sent to USCIS

07/25/2016: NOA1, I-130 received at USCIS Nebraska Service Center

02/14/2017: NOA2, I-130 approved (205 Days after NOA1)

02/27/2017: Approved I-130 sent to NVC

NVC

03/03/2017: I-130 received at NVC

03/06/2017: Case number assigned

03/10/2017: Received email with case number and invoice number & DS-261 Submitted

03/10/2017: Received & Paid AOS fees

03/14/2017: Received & Paid IV fees

03/16/2017: DS-260 available & submitted, AOS and IV packets sent to NVC

03/20/2017: Scan Date

05/22/2017: Case Complete (63 Days from Scan Date)

06/02/2017: Interview Notification received

06/22/2017:Biometrics done

07/01/2017: Medical done

07/11/2017: Interview in Mumbai (And 1st Marriage anniversary)

07/13/2017: Visa Received

07/27/2017: USA Entry

Removing Condition

04/22/2019: I-751 sent early 5 days

05/20/2019: Case was return back to me

05/30/2019: I-751 Delivered to TX (2nd time)

07/25/2019: Bio-metric completed

09/19/2019: Interview, Case Approved

09/26/2019: Green Card received 😀

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

July filler. Received a Request for Evidence (RFE) right before the holidays. Now looking forward to the next step.

I-130 Sent : July 7, 2016

I-130 NOA1 : July 11, 2016

I-130 RFE : December 15, 2016

I-130 RFE : December 22 or 23, 2016

I-130 RFE Response Sent : January 10, 2017

I-130 RFE Response Received: January 12, 2017

I-130 Approved: (waiting patiently...)

2 hours ago, amistry18 said:

Many Congratulations and all the very best for the next step. I also have the same PD and this waiting is killing me :(

Congrats also same pd and still waiting?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
On 1/15/2017 at 7:42 AM, Patient said:

Telephone immediately ASAP, was it translated in English? I do not want to say this but format, version and person reviewing not knowing what they have in front of them ...... plus any excuse to delay a case if I was being paranoid ....

I called them next business day. Yes for English, it is issued in Oregon. They were SOOOO dang unhelpful.

I went to the court office before the call and got a new divorce degree/final judgement , stamped and certified. The clerk said this is the most official document you can get and there is no other file they have.  This was the same document I submitted originally.

Now back the call, I asked them if this is the correct document as I had already submitted it. The reply was  " Yes , well they may ask for another document of the same for comparison. " I asked what are they going to compare it with as it is the exact file the court office gave me previously. She said she cant answer that and just submit the file. 

I will send the file in today, but boy is this crazy, frustrating and confusing.  The hope is they lost it somehow because there is no other form for me to get. 

What file did any of you who where divorced send in?  Mine includes the judges signature. 

Losing my mind here.....

Edited by UsSwedlover

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.