dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2016

1,105 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yes my interview date is August 18 and my status changed yesterday to in transit.

Am sorry didn't realize u said recently. .I got my date from in June.

:goofy: hey! your interview is coming up pretty soon, right? at this point I am just calling every other day to check. Since scheduling started yesterday for most embassies, I will wait until Friday to call again. Some lady said they were not starting until the first week of August, but let's see what happens. thanks for the kind words :luv:

Hi yes its the 26th Aug , keep calling because they be scheduling as you say you're welcome my dear friend we are all in this together some of us get delays some of us get to the interview and gets AP so you're not alone ok ... Fingers cross everythig will be ok chic

`

CR-1

PETITION FILED I-130 : DECEMBER 09 2015

I-130 APPROVED : APRIL 18 2016

NVC RECEIVED PETITION : MAY 16 2016

PAID AOS : MAY 20 2016

IV FEES : MAY 25 2016

SENT PACKAGES TO NVC : MAY 25 2016

CASE COMPLETE : JUNE 27 2016

MEDICAL APPOINTMENT :AUGUST 15 2016

INTERVIEW DATE / VISA APPROVED : AUGUST 26 2016 :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

VISAS IN HAND, GREEN CARD FEES PAID :SEPTEMBER 06-2016
PORT OF ENTRY :ORLANDO INTL AIRPORT: SEPTEMBER-09-2016
GREEN CARD RECEIVED :OCTOBER 28TH 2016 (CR-1) 48 days
FILING REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS: 12 JUNE 2018

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belize
Timeline

So........I got 2 checklists. After I was told on the phone last week that My wife's case was complete. The person on the phone told me that I was only waiting for the Kids cases (2) to be completed. I asked him if there was any problem with the cases, and he told me "I don't think so, everything looks good". WRONG!!! Both CR-2 cases were missing the I-864. What???

Turns out the AGENT failed to include the I-864's for my son and daughter.

The upside is that I know the cases will be completed as soon as the checklists are reviewed.

Just another 30 long days on top!

I guess I should be removed from the case complete spreadsheet??

Hi this exact thing happened to me but was resolved days later. Didn't have to wait 30 days we called and emailed with case number and everything. Good luck

(L) (L) (F) (F) Some peoples journey to love is harder than others, but when they reach their destination its definitely, definitely worth preserving. (F) (F) (L) (L)

event.png

blk-event.png

Something just came to mind about my IRS transcript.

Since my husband has never entered the US, I have been filing as single for the last few years. I checked with two different accountants, and they said this was fine, as my husband does not have a SSN. NVC didn't say anything about it, I got CC on June 27th without a checklist.

Do you think this would be an issue at the interview?

Hi

I was stressing over the same thing, especially after reading on here that my husband should have been filing married. He hasn't done it since we have been married either, and so I was freaking out when it came to interview. But turns out I was stressing over nothing, it never came up, actually the CO didn't even look at my file during the interview. He is amending them now though! :)

15/09/2012 - Married ?
Spent the last 2.5 years travelling between countries & deciding on where we are going to live...USA IT IS!!! ??
28/09/2015 - I-130 submitted
06/10/2015 - NOA 1 received
04/02/2016 - Approved! NOA 2 received via text
17/02/2016 - Petition sent to NVC
24/02/2016 - NVC received
08/03/2016 - Case number & IIN number received over the phone
09/03/2016 - Form DS-261 completed
09/03/2016 - AOS Fee paid
18/03/2016 - Received and paid IV Bill
22/03/2016 - Sent AOS & IV Documents
24/03/2016 - Scan date
08/04/2016 - Received RFE - apparently I didn't send I-864 form (as if I would forget that!) and police certificate (admittedly I sent the wrong one?)
18/04/2016 - Resent required documents (had to wait a week for new police certificate)
20/04/2016 - 2nd scan date for RFE documents
09/05/2016 - Case Completed ? (Now just waiting for interview date!!!)
26/05/2016 - Received Interview letter via email, interview scheduled for 26/07/2016 ??

'I CAN ALMOST SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL'

event.png

event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi

I was stressing over the same thing, especially after reading on here that my husband should have been filing married. He hasn't done it since we have been married either, and so I was freaking out when it came to interview. But turns out I was stressing over nothing, it never came up, actually the CO didn't even look at my file during the interview. He is amending them now though! :)

Its such a relief to know. I was stressing over that too and my husband started amending it. Will print out and take it to interview if that topic ever comes up.

Met: Mid 2011

DATING: 4th NOVEMBER 2011 (F) :yes:

Engaged (USA): 30th APRIL 2014

Married( INDIA ): 20th MAY 2015 (L) (L)

VISA PROCESS BEGINS :cry:

USCIS JOURNEY :bonk:

I-130: 4th SEPTEMBER 2015

PRIORITY DATE: 4th SEPTEMBER 2015

SERVICE CENTER: NEBRASKA

RFE: 15th JANUARY 2016 :crying:

HARDCOPY RECEIVED: 28th JANUARY 2016(one passport size photo of my husband)

RFE SENT: 29th JANUARY 2016

RFE RECEIVED: 1st FEBRUARY 2016

I-130 APPROVED: 18th February 2016 (162days) :dancing:

NOA2 HARDCOPY RECEIVED- 27th FEBRUARY 2016

NVC TIME :clock:

I-130 SENT TO NVC- 29th FEBRUARY 2016

Received Case and Invoice Number- 15th March 2016

SUBMITTED DS-261- 15th March 2016

Visited husband in USA for 2months (22nd March TO 23rd May 2016) on Tourist Visa :goofy:

PAY AOS BILL - 7th APRIL2016

PAY IV BILL - 23rd APRIL 2016

SEND (AOS+IV) PACKAGE - 4th MAY 2016

NVC RECEIVED - 9th MAY 2016

SCAN DATE - 9th MAY 2016 :clock:

CASE COMPLETE - 10th JUNE 2016 :dancing:

NVC CC EMAIL RECEIVED- 17th JUNE 2016

MUMBAI CONSULATE TIME :clock:

The Real Game Begins :shocked:

MEDICAL - 20th JULY 2016

BIOMETRICS - 29th JULY 2016

INTERVIEW - 1st AUGUST 2016

RESULT- APPROVED :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: Visa ISSUED WITHIN 2HRS OF INTERVIEW :jest:

READY FOR PICKUP AT KOLKATA - 3rd AUGUST 2016

VISA COLLECTED - 4th AUGUST 2016

USA TIME :wub:

POE- 15th OCTOBER 2016

SSN- 7th NOVEMBER 2016

GREEN CARD- 30th NOVEMBER 2016

Filed: R-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Here are the questions CO asked my wife on Tuesday:
How did you meet your husband?
where did you met him?
What was he doing at your friend's house?
When did you all started dating?
How did he proposed? He proposed through the phone. CO Smiled/Laughing :D

Why didn't your husband's his adoptive family didn't come for your wedding? Due to dad's health issues, so my family in Ghana represented them.

Who is your co-sponsor? His sister and brother-in-law

What does your husband do?

What are his roles at work?

What does he do on his free time? He called me whenever he is free. and if I am busy, he sleeps or go shopping.

CO, what does he likes to buy? Husband likes electronics. CO smiled and said he too loved electronics.

CO wants sister's original Household Member Support Form I-864A form and sister's IRS Tax Transcript or tax return AND W-2

before he can issue her the visa. CO kept wifey medicals, police certificate and passport pictures. CO wants wifey to drop the above documents and her passport at the GSS Distribution Center, DHL Ghana Limited.

Interview took less then 20 minutes and wifey said CO was very friendly

The lady who collects the documents told my wife that our documents were well organized. Please, if you have chat log or any communication logs from the beginning of your relationship, make sure you frontload them. Either at USCIS or NVC. The beginning is the key. Also make sure that your interview practicing questions comes from your love story you sent to USCIS. Also, please Ghanaian members help each other out. This journey has brought us together as a family.

Lastly, I want to this opportunity to thank dwheels76, LoveinGhana! Hansona and Kojo & Yaa

Filed: R-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Here are the questions CO asked my wife on Tuesday:
How did you meet your husband?
where did you met him?
What was he doing at your friend's house?
When did you all started dating?
How did he proposed? He proposed through the phone. CO Smiled/Laughing :D

Why didn't your husband's his adoptive family didn't come for your wedding? Due to dad's health issues, so my family in Ghana represented them.

Who is your co-sponsor? His sister and brother-in-law

What does your husband do?

What are his roles at work?

What does he do on his free time? He called me whenever he is free. and if I am busy, he sleeps or go shopping.

CO, what does he likes to buy? Husband likes electronics. CO smiled and said he too loved electronics.

CO wants sister's original Household Member Support Form I-864A form and sister's IRS Tax Transcript or tax return AND W-2

before he can issue her the visa. CO kept wifey medicals, police certificate and passport pictures. CO wants wifey to drop the above documents and her passport at the GSS Distribution Center, DHL Ghana Limited.

Interview took less then 20 minutes and wifey said CO was very friendly

The lady who collects the documents told my wife that our documents were well organized. Please, if you have chat log or any communication logs from the beginning of your relationship, make sure you frontload them. Either at USCIS or NVC. The beginning is the key. Also make sure that your interview practicing questions comes from your love story you sent to USCIS. Also, please Ghanaian members help each other out. This journey has brought us together as a family.

Lastly, I want to this opportunity to thank dwheels76, LoveinGhana! Hansona and Kojo & Yaa

how long has it been taking to receive the interview letter after interview date?

• ******NVC*****

5/23/2015 Case arrived at NVC

6/7/2016 Didn’t get case number so case went to supervisor look *****(new time frame is 2 weeks to get your case and invoice number form NVC.)

6/9/2016 Case Number and Invoice number received

6/10/2016 Form DS-261 Received

6/10/2016 Form DS-261 Sent

6/14/2016 AOS BILL INVOICED

6/14/2016 AOS BILL PAID

6/16/2016 IV BILL Assigned

6/17/2016 IV BILL PAID

6/17/2016 IV and AOS packet arrived at NVC

6/17/2016 Scan Date

6/20/2016 DS-260 SENT

6/22/2016 Confirmation that they received the packet

• *****Embassy <3 <3 *****

Scan Date: June 17,2016 :ot2::ot2:

Case Complete: July 22,2016 <3<3<3 35 days since NVC Received it ******

CASE COMPLETE CONFIRMED IT ON THE PHONE JULY 25,2016

• AUGUST 22,2016 CASE SAYS READY
  • 2ND SCAN DATE :SEPTEMBER 1,2016
  • Medical Appointment: September 13,2016 <_< <_< <_< <_<

Interview Letter Via Email : August 5,2016

Interview Date: September 26,2016 :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Visa Approved:

Visa In Hand:

POE:

:goofy:(L)(L)(L)(L):dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:
event.png' class="bbc_url">[/entry]

[entry= event.png]

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Wow you only had to wait 2 days for interview after CC. And you were freakin out. LOL Congratulations. :goofy:

Exactly. Self centric and much more.

Come join the Scan Date to Case Complete thread. To be added to the Scan Date to Case Complete spreadsheet, simply post your Scan Date and/or Case Complete date in the thread. You will be added to the spreadsheet which is available now.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/592291-scan-date-to-case-complete-spreadsheet/

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bLgqeV5tr9zHOSY5IqtYn3RURVO3C0iMBGVwUviVruk/edit#gid=0

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I am happy for you Bosna.... at least, you can stop worrying yourself over interview date now. I havent called yet, but waiting to get the good news from any Nigerians in the house.

how long has it been taking to receive the interview letter after interview date?

Fatokun Olamide Yusuf

I am happy for you Bosna.... at least, you can stop worrying yourself over interview date now. I havent called yet, but waiting to get the good news from any Nigerians in the house.

thanks alot I know but we are all different so I guess I wanted everything right now right away but that didnt happen so ....yeah

• ******NVC*****

6/7/2016 Didn’t get case number so case went to supervisor look *****(new time frame is 2 weeks to get your case and invoice number form NVC.)

6/14/2016 AOS BILL PAID

6/17/2016 IV BILL PAID

6/17/2016 Scan Date

6/20/2016 DS-260 SENT

• Visa Approved:

Visa In Hand:

POE:

[entry= event.png]

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

thanks alot I know but we are all different so I guess I wanted everything right now right away but that didnt happen so ....yeah

I am looking forward to a sooner interview too just like you, but I know its still gonna fall in September. So, I just have to be calm. Anyways, congratulations once more

Fatokun Olamide Yusuf

I am looking forward to a sooner interview too just like you, but I know its still gonna fall in September. So, I just have to be calm. Anyways, congratulations once more

thanks alot im hoping and praying you will get your interview soon I know I was thinking I would get it at the beginning of september but I didnt so I just have to deal with what I have which thats not bad it will pass soon

• ******NVC*****

6/14/2016 AOS BILL PAID

6/17/2016 IV BILL PAID

6/17/2016 Scan Date

6/20/2016 DS-260 SENT

• Visa Approved:

Visa In Hand:

POE:

[entry= event.png]

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.