AchrafMira1

k1- i-129f NVC Haven't Received My Case Yet!! (merged threads)

141 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
rcripps

thats what they have been telling me lol

your case will be received by July 5th perhpas,

if my case is delay doesn't mean yours as well.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Multiple same/similar-themed threads merged~

~There is no need to start any more same/similar-themed threads, keep with this one thread. To continue to posting of same/similar-themed threads is considered spamming, and is a TOS violation~

~Please refrain from multiple posting of same/similar-themed topic.~

Pitaya

VJ Moderation

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

I get the same answer- it takes about 6 weeks. Another VJ member had an approval 2 days before me and said the cases are sent in bulk and perhaps our petitions are in the same box.

(Their case was however expedited so not sure if they tend to those first)

There's so far has been received as of 2 dAys ago... I thought mine would be too but NVC keeps telling me upto 6 weeks. Very frustrating it's taking this long I've seen in the past it gets there within 2 weeks. Mine hit the 3 week mark today I know it's much less than 30+ days but still frustrating.

Let's keep each other updated so we can look out for it.

Timeline

I get the same answer- it takes about 6 weeks. Another VJ member had an approval 2 days before me and said the cases are sent in bulk and perhaps our petitions are in the same box.

(Their case was however expedited so not sure if they tend to those first)

There's so far has been received as of 2 dAys ago... I thought mine would be too but NVC keeps telling me upto 6 weeks. Very frustrating it's taking this long I've seen in the past it gets there within 2 weeks. Mine hit the 3 week mark today I know it's much less than 30+ days but still frustrating.

Let's keep each other updated so we can look out for it.

Hello,

have you heard anything from the NVC Yet?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Hey, I called Tuesday July 5th twice and they said they didnt receive it yet that it will probably be here next week- but they told me that last week also lol.

Wednesday marks my 4 weeks since NOA2. How about you? I know yours is way longer. So frustrating.

I think you should get firm with the USCIS and NVC and get some answers I reAd that another VJ member was approved in mid April or early April and they kept getting the same answers as us- until finally someone told him that his petition was sent to an off storage site NOT the NVC and that when they located his file they would expedite it.... But I don't see any updates on their timeline STILL that it had reached NVC. I hope and pray that's not your situation but better to catch it early just in case they did make a mistake.

I think he got their attention through email if I'm not mistaken and several calls to supervisors etc.

Let me know your progress have you heard anything yet ? Anything new ?

Timeline

Hello,

i was Approved on May 27/16

IT Has been 6 weeks till date and THE USCIS STILL Haven't sent my Approved k-1 Visa to the national visa center NVC.

i received an e-mail stating that your file would be transferred within 45 days.

i do not believe them. every person iv'e spoke with tells me different story and different time frame.

I BEEN Calling uscis and nvc daily to find out why it has not been sent yet! and the same old answer every time.

please allow us up to 90 days to transfer.

90 days to transfer approved k1? and 6 Weeks AT the Nvc?

Are you kidding me!!!

any suggestions will be appreciated.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

K1 Visa Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate : Indonesia

I-129F Sent : 2016-02-25

I-129F NOA1 : 2016-03-02

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2016-05-19

NVC Received : 2016-07-07

Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned : 2016-07-08

NVC Left : 2016-07-11

Consulate Received : 2016-07-13

Packet 3 Received : 2016-07-26

Packet 3 Sent : 2016-07-26

Packet 4 Received : 2016-07-26

Interview Date : 2016-08-10 icon13.gifSubmit Review

Interview Result : Approved

Second Interview
(If Required):

Second Interview Result:

Visa Received : 2016-08-13

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Here's the thread you already started (twice): http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/600069-k1-i-129f-nvc-havent-received-my-case-yet-merged-threads/

I feel for you, must be a horrible wait. I really don't see any reason as to why it would take that long for USCIS to send approved petitions.

K-1: 12-22-2015 - 09-07-2016

AP: 12-20-2016 - 04-07-2017

EAD: 01-18-2017 - 05-30-2017

AOS: 12-20-2016 - 07-26-2017

ROC: 04-22-2019 - 04-22-2020
Naturalization: 05-01-2020 - 03-16-2021

U.S. passport: 03-30-2021 - 05-08-2021

En livstid i krig. Göteborg killed it. Epic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBs3G1PvyfM&ab_channel=Sabaton

Timeline

they should notify petitioners that they must wait up to 90 days after approval for their cases to be sent to the national visa center.

and not stating what they wrote on the approved physical letter, your petition has been approved and we have sent your approved case to the national visa center.

it may take 2-4 weeks for the NVC TO Receive your file and input it into the system.

they should be more accurate on their time frame.

so people like me stop worrying and stop calling daily.

nothing we can do at this moment but to wait.

Timeline

How is it even acceptable for that part to take 3 months when the approval is only valid for 4? Who came up with that brilliant logic?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

You must understand that the time they give you is relative, they dont work for you, they dont owe you any thing and they run show. Calling everyday will not help. They will run all time of background checks specially coming from a middle eastern country.

Timeline

you are totally right Scandi

mine expire on September 25/16

if i must wait the 90 days and 42 days at NVC

AND for it to be mailed to the consulate and for them to set up an interview. you talking about 8 to 10 month from the date i submit my application.

Timeline

You must understand that the time they give you is relative, they dont work for you, they dont owe you any thing and they run show. Calling everyday will not help. They will run all time of background checks specially coming from a middle eastern country.

Why would they keep doing background checks at USCIS when the petition is already approved though?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.