AchrafMira1

k1- i-129f NVC Haven't Received My Case Yet!! (merged threads)

141 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

yes that was the e-mail i received an hour ago from the USCIS..

True. that's what i though too.........

I don't understand anything anymore.

is this A Normal security check that every petition goes through or just me?!!!!!!!!!

only god knows lol

Sorry to hear this

Is the beneficiary the fiancee out of the us male or female?

yes that was the e-mail i received an hour ago from the USCIS..

True. that's what i though too.........

I don't understand anything anymore.

is this A Normal security check that every petition goes through or just me?!!!!!!!!!

only god knows lol

Everyones goes through it the held ones had something come up that they are checking for...

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

Timeline

Sorry to hear this

Is the beneficiary the fiancee out of the us male or female?

Everyones goes through it the held ones had something come up that they are checking for...

the beneficiary female.

Hopefully this will help move it along...dont let it expiere try to get an extension if possible.

To the four month expiration.

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

Timeline

One more thing i forgot to mention.

The NVC 3 days ago told me to scan copy of my approval letter and e-mail it to them.

i did e-mail them and i haven't got any response yet.

maybe they will come up with something because they have told me that once your petition is approved

the USCIS has no jurisdiction anymore and the NVC Takes it from there...

is that Correct and accurate?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

One more thing i forgot to mention.

The NVC 3 days ago told me to scan copy of my approval letter and e-mail it to them.

i did e-mail them and i haven't got any response yet.

maybe they will come up with something because they have told me that once your petition is approved

the USCIS has no jurisdiction anymore and the NVC Takes it from there...

is that Correct and accurate?

So sorry to hear this...Did you tryed to call USCIS and ask to talk with a tier 2 officer ? it may help (i am not an expert, just saying what i would do)

Much luck, keep us posted !

AOS - PENDING

Timeline

I did talk to them before many times.

they don't give you an accurate response,

i did acutely talk to Tier 2 few weeks ago and he was very helpful and seems to know what's going on and he said to be patient and they are very busy this month and no petition that been approved on May has been sent out to the NVC.

But that e-mail was unexpected,

my inquiry was all about if they have sent my case to the NVC yet,

they e-mailed me back on June 25th stating that within 45 days from my approval date, my file shall be transferred to the nvc.

and it's already been past due and that's why i was curious and wanted to know about if they did send it or not..

Now they wanna do security check and many other things.

i know they are doing their job and what is required to complete the process which i respect the serve and protect...

there is always hope...

ill keep you posted.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi! Almost same situation here.

Our petition was approved on June 1st, almost 6 weeks ago. We have not received an assigned NVC numbers as well. We have called USCIS and NVC on a regular basis, both Tier 1 and Tier 2. I don't know where our package is sitting or whatever happened to the whole thing.

When we called July 8, Tier 2 from USCIS told us to file for I-825, Application for Action on Approved Petition. I cannot believe we have to pay another $405 just for NVC to pick our package up from USCIS. Tier2 said that's our only option if we want to make sure our package will finally be sent to NVC.

But what really bothers me the most is, if they really do send in batch/ bulk, aren't they supposed to send approvals chronologically or based on dates of approvals. In the March thread, several approvals dated June 6-19 have already received NVC numbers. What happened with ours? This is really confusing.

Timeline

Beatrice

I'm ready to pay double that price or triple just to get my case out to the nvc lol

i never heard of this before!!! Are you sure they said that to you?

or it might be on hold for further process like mine.

background check and security clearance perhaps.

we gotta wait and see and hopefully they send our cases to the NVC and get our beloved ones next to us :(

Timeline

Beatrice

I'm ready to pay double that price or triple just to get my case out to the nvc lol

i never heard of this before!!! Are you sure they said that to you?

or it might be on hold for further process like mine.

background check and security clearance perhaps.

we gotta wait and see and hopefully they send our cases to the NVC and get our beloved ones next to us :(

Yep, so sure they said that thing. We asked how can they possibly miss sending an earlier approved petition, when those approved a week and two after us have already been sent. Tier 2 said he had no idea. And yep, we asked if there is some security check going on. He said, none.

Google the form and you will see it in the USCIS website. I actually have read a March filer who is also asking around about this form. I have yet to read an actual filed I825 from 2016 filers.

Maybe you can try calling for a Tier2 again on Monday and ask if you can do this.

Timeline

Is that the answer you got for your NVC research mail?

I don't understand why your approved case has to go through more security checks? I thought they do that before they approve the case?

i got this e-mail from USCIS And not NVC.

i though after the approval NVC Handles all the petitions,

But i guess not. even if you were approved uscis can hold on to your case for further process..

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

That is absolutely absurd. $405 extra just to get it sent to the NVC when that's USCIS job to send it there anyways... Are you kidding me. Obviously if it came upto it I would pay after my 6 week mark I'm almost getting there, but we already paid he money to them to have them do the procedure which they HAVE to do. How do I know how fast they will send it even if we do pay the $405 and fill the form to take action on the case.

This is so frustrating for all of us and I've also seen so many people with approval dates after mine sent and we are just waiting. I think im going to call the embassy today since they are open and speak to them about getting a medical and interview date scheduled or see if possibly it has already been sent to the embassy for some reason because other VJ members have suggested that is a possibility.

Good luck to us all this is sooooooo beyond ridiculous

Timeline

That is absolutely absurd. $405 extra just to get it sent to the NVC when that's USCIS job to send it there anyways... Are you kidding me. Obviously if it came upto it I would pay after my 6 week mark I'm almost getting there, but we already paid he money to them to have them do the procedure which they HAVE to do. How do I know how fast they will send it even if we do pay the $405 and fill the form to take action on the case.

This is so frustrating for all of us and I've also seen so many people with approval dates after mine sent and we are just waiting. I think im going to call the embassy today since they are open and speak to them about getting a medical and interview date scheduled or see if possibly it has already been sent to the embassy for some reason because other VJ members have suggested that is a possibility.

Good luck to us all this is sooooooo beyond ridiculous

My sentiments exactly! :( We have already paid for their service and it is absolutely, completely insane to pay for the same service they should have provided the first time we paid. Tier 2 cannot even guarantee the time frame for NVC transfer should we file for I-825, so I will have to read more about those who actually applied for I-825 before and see if it made a difference in their cases. And of course, we will also only cosider paying that extra $405 after we reach the 6th week mark.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

My sentiments exactly! :( We have already paid for their service and it is absolutely, completely insane to pay for the same service they should have provided the first time we paid. Tier 2 cannot even guarantee the time frame for NVC transfer should we file for I-825, so I will have to read more about those who actually applied for I-825 before and see if it made a difference in their cases. And of course, we will also only cosider paying that extra $405 after we reach the 6th week mark.

I'm going to try researching people who have been through it too and see if it made a difference and even went by any quicker because $405 is not alittle bit of money. If you find anything do you mind posting the link here or sending me a private message with the link I would SO SO appreciate any info you find. Thank you! And good luck to you!

Timeline

what does that means?

should i be expecting few month of delays for them to do security check ?

my I-129F Was Approved on May 27/2016

On July 6, 2016, you contacted USCIS to request an expedited review of your case. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been resolved.

Regrettably, your case does not meet USCIS guidelines for expedited processing at this time. This is due to a temporary hold having been placed until all required security checks are resolved. Such measures are mandatory for all petitions, irrespective of the benefit sought.

Please note that USCIS recognizes the difficulties caused by such processing delays, as well as the unpleasant circumstances under which the beneficiary now resides.

However, very effort will be made to render a final decision in your case just as soon as all checks are concluded.

In the meantime, your continued patience is very much appreciated.

What You Can Do
Please see the "Online Services" below to check the status of your case in the near future.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.