AchrafMira1

k1- i-129f NVC Haven't Received My Case Yet!! (merged threads)

141 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Hello,

its been 4 weeks and USCIS Haven't send my Case to The NVC YET!!

I Got an e-mail from them,

The following:
Thank you for your inquiry. We have not transferred your file to the NVC to date. Please allow us 45 days after approval to transfer file.

i know i might have to wait another two weeks.

But why are they taking that long to transferred an Approval case that has been 30+ days...

Any one has such Situation like that?

Filed: Timeline

Hey,

Stop worrying for a minute. Your approval date was 27 May, you will receive your case number next week by 29 June.

Meanwhile inform your fiance to start preparing the papers that the embassy will request from him (So from you)

For him he needs to prepare single and family civil records, Police certificates (all countries he lived in more than 6 month), fill DS-160 form (On US embassy website Lebanon) and book his appointment too, and few other documents

From you, you need your 2015 tax records + W2s and work certificate, salary, bank statement etc.. (Has to be above the poverty line standard)

if no you will need to prepare a joint Sponsor.

Goodluck in your process and instead of worrying be happy the time gap for you and your fiance to be together is narrowing!

Timeline

Hey,

Stop worrying for a minute. Your approval date was 27 May, you will receive your case number next week by 29 June.

Meanwhile inform your fiance to start preparing the papers that the embassy will request from him (So from you)

For him he needs to prepare single and family civil records, Police certificates (all countries he lived in more than 6 month), fill DS-160 form (On US embassy website Lebanon) and book his appointment too, and few other documents

From you, you need your 2015 tax records + W2s and work certificate, salary, bank statement etc.. (Has to be above the poverty line standard)

if no you will need to prepare a joint Sponsor.

Goodluck in your process and instead of worrying be happy the time gap for you and your fiance to be together is narrowing!

Hey.

what make you sure that i will receive my case number by June 29th??

Anyway thank you..

Timeline

i don't think its normal process since they mentioned on the physical letter that they have sent the petition visa to the national visa center..

33 days and haven't received it yet!! and the e-mail i have received saying that they still have my case and have not been shipped yet!!

some is wrong perhaps.

Call 603 334 0888 non immigrant line

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

Timeline

Hello.

it been 5 week and the USCIS Haven't sent my i-129f file to NVC YET.

is this A Normal process and that's how long it takes for them to mail an approved k1 petition?

any VJ Members who had similar time frame?

i have been calling both nvc and uscis daily and talking to Tie 2 and no updates from either side. uscis claims that they still have the file and allow 45 days to transfer file.

NVC Have no record on even receiving the case.

any help would be appreciate it :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

My friend on here is having the same issue they were approved on 6.6.2016 and the case still hasn't been sent over to NVC. She also called and they're really helpful in the matter....

Maybe you can call and ask to speak with a supervisor, or see when it'll be sent. It shouldn't take more than two weeks to be sent.

Bedilu & Jennifer (L)

Timeline

i been calling and i spoke with almost all the supervisor that works AT Uscis lol

they told me that my case haven't been sent. and they don't know why it will be sent to the NVC

One say allow 45 days, which till date been 5 weeks and some one els tells me to wait 90 days

so its all mixed up whom i must believe and go with.... each supervisor tells me different story.

Filed: Timeline

Certainly frustrating. As far as taking so long to be sent, I cry foul. Once the case is approved, I would expect no more than 2 weeks to arrive at NVC. Even if they package up all the approved cases on Friday for the week, to be shipped out Monday, put them on a truck Monday and truck across the country. It should be no more than 3 weeks.

Timeline

that is true.

its taking longer then expected.. there must be some wrong.

all i need is some honest answer with time frame so at least i can wait and stop on calling daily.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.