AchrafMira1

k1- i-129f NVC Haven't Received My Case Yet!! (merged threads)

141 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Hello guys,

I Called USCIS Today and spoke with tier2 And he told me that my case should have been sent to the NVC Already and don't have an information and cannot submit an inquiry till the 20th of July.

he mentioned that my case looks like still at California service center and he cannot provide me with help, instead

he suggest me contacting my congress men for help.

I was approved on may 27/2016

And why would i get such people to get involved when my case was approved and Things are set.

That's ridiculous.

I don't know what to do anymore.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Hello guys,

I Called USCIS Today and spoke with tier2 And he told me that my case should have been sent to the NVC Already and don't have an information and cannot submit an inquiry till the 20th of July.

he mentioned that my case looks like still at California service center and he cannot provide me with help, instead

he suggest me contacting my congress men for help.

I was approved on may 27/2016

And why would i get such people to get involved when my case was approved and Things are set.

That's ridiculous.

I don't know what to do anymore.

That's so ridiculous honestly... If it should've been sent they should put in a serious inquiry and have it sent ! That's so wrong of them and you already paid them to do their job and send it and they haven't yet. I'm so afraid your case God forbid got sent to an off storage site somewhere but that's worst case scenario ofcourse... I read another VJ member has that issue he was approved in April.

I feel like you tried EVERYTHING and got nowhere with them. Maybe you should just contact the congressman even though it's ridiculous... What else can you do at this point :( I'm sorry and your in my prayers.

Mine isn't at NVC either yet :(

Timeline

Hello,

i just did e-mail My congress men.

lets hope they respond or do something about it..

Farzram you still within the normal process time, you shouldn't be worried.

Also the Tier2 officer mentioned something about election's and how they are backed up and Many applications to process,

like i said No one knows what is really going on. Our hope is the time and how patient we are,

i will forget about it for now and go visit me fiance and spend 40 days with her and come back and see how things goes.

Hello,

Also the Tier2 officer mentioned something about election's and how they are backed up and Many applications to process,

like i said No one knows what is really going on. Our hope is the time and how patient we are,

i will forget about it for now and go visit me fiance and spend 40 days with her and come back and see how things goes.

Hey a lot of people Nvc recieve their case I call this morning and they said they didn't have it than I call today at 11:38pm and my case was recieve so give them a call back on Monday hopefully they have yours...

Timeline

Hello,

Yes just try to have a good time with your fiancée I'm sure it will get to NVC while your vistuting your fiancée and you guys can schedule an interview. I'm going to try Monday again I called at 10:50pm mine wasn't there either! Good luck!!!

Timeline

I don't know if My case gonna get to The NVC While I'm visiting my fiance.

this I-129F Is A Lottery i guess. if you lucky things goes smooth,

I wanted to be there once she's interviewed At the embassy, That was my plan,

i wanted her with me once she entered Our home country U.S.A

There is Always hope,

Keep it up.

Let us know if you hear anything Monday :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

I've been following this thread and I just want to let you guys know that I called NVC today and they told me that they received my I-129F on Monday, July 11 but it will take them 2 weeks to input it in the system and to get a case number. She then told me to try calling on the 29th if I already have a case number. She was a little rude.

Anyway, NOA2 was approved June 16th.

Have a great day everyone

K1 Visa                                                                                   AOS

03/28/2016 - I-129F Sent                                  02/10/2017 -  AOS/EAD/AP Application Sent

04/14/2016 - NOA1 Received                             02/21/2017 -  NOA 1 - email received

06/17/2016 - Approved                                     03/15/2017 -  Infopass Scheduled

06/24/2016 - NOA 2 Received                            03/15/2017 - Biometrics Done

09/14/2016 - Medical                                                   04/06/2017 - "Ready to Schedule for Interview"

09/29/2016 - Interview! APPROVED                     04/20/2017 - AP - approved

10/03/2016 - Visa Received                               05/09/2017 - EAD/AP card received

12/31/2016 - Wedding.                                    05/15/2017 - AOS interview - Approved!

05/15/2017 - New Card is Being Produced

05/23/2017 - Green Card received.

ROC                                                                                             N-400

02/18/2019 - I-751 sent                                              09/18/2020 - Submit Online     

02/25/2019 - USPS Delivered Docs                          09/20/2020 - USCIS receipt email

03/06/2019 - Check electronically processed.       01/04/2021 - Biometrics

03/08/2019 - NOA1 received                                     02/18/2021 - Interview Scheduled

09/06/2019 - Biometrics Appointment                    02/18/2021 - Passed

01/06/2020 - New Card is Being Produced            03/04/2021 - Oath Taking

01/09/2020 - Case Approved

01/14/2020 - Card Received

Timeline

I've been following this thread and I just want to let you guys know that I called NVC today and they told me that they received my I-129F on Monday, July 11 but it will take them 2 weeks to input it in the system and to get a case number. She then told me to try calling on the 29th if I already have a case number. She was a little rude.

Anyway, NOA2 was approved June 16th.

Have a great day everyone

Was this the first time you called since July 11th or did you call already and they kept telling you it wasn't there?

Congrats, some of them can be so rude lol... Hope I get there by this week as well!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

I'm more interested in knowing if they have received it than getting the case number. As long as they have received it then I can feel calm(er). Nothing this far though.

K-1: 12-22-2015 - 09-07-2016

AP: 12-20-2016 - 04-07-2017

EAD: 01-18-2017 - 05-30-2017

AOS: 12-20-2016 - 07-26-2017

ROC: 04-22-2019 - 04-22-2020
Naturalization: 05-01-2020 - 03-16-2021

U.S. passport: 03-30-2021 - 05-08-2021

En livstid i krig. Göteborg killed it. Epic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBs3G1PvyfM&ab_channel=Sabaton

Timeline

I'm more interested in knowing if they have received it than getting the case number. As long as they have received it then I can feel calm(er). Nothing this far though.

Agreed ! Lol, I just want to atleast get there so it calms my nerves and I'm not thinking the worst possible scenarios in my head. But I really doubt it will take 2 weeks to get a case number- few days max is what I've been seeing lately.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

When I called Friday around noon they told me it was received but it could take up to 2 weeks to get the case number, I called back 2 hours later and got the number!

Timeline

Hello.

I Have received This E-mail From CSC This morning.

Thank you for your inquiry. Your case is currently being prepared for transfer to the NVC. Please allow 30 days for the case to arrive at the NVC and be input into their systems. You should receive a notice from the NVC once they have received your case file. Thank you.

Is it a good thing?

Timeline

Hello.

I Have received This E-mail From CSC This morning.

Thank you for your inquiry. Your case is currently being prepared for transfer to the NVC. Please allow 30 days for the case to arrive at the NVC and be input into their systems. You should receive a notice from the NVC once they have received your case file. Thank you.

Is it a good thing?

OMG finally! It sounds like good news, I doubt it will take 30 days that's too long, but it seems they are going to transfer it finally! It definetly sounds like good news , atleast much better than all the answers you have been getting for the past 1.5 months!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.