AchrafMira1

k1- i-129f NVC Haven't Received My Case Yet!! (merged threads)

141 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

yes. i hope that too.

on the physical approval letter they estimated the time frame. 2-4 weeks for the NVC To Receive The Petition Case and to be entered into their system!!

Timeline

Hey, I have been approved 2 weeks now and another member was approved 2 days before me. The other VJ member let me know she called yesterday and spoke to a tier 2 officer at USCIS and they told her they send petitions in BULK to NVC and that her petition was sent 2 days ago (making it 3 days today).... So most likely- HOPEFULLY since we were all approved kinda during the same time frame I believe maybe both mine and your petition has been sent to NVC in that bulk and let's hope we find out its reached NVC this week!

Hope this gives you alittle peace and hope, it gave me alittle hope atleast when she told me this :)

I just Spoke with A NVC Supervisor and she had no updates or any sign that have even received it yet. She entered even my social security Number lol

to make sure they have Not gave me A False Receipt Number! SHE was Her Helpful But No results at my end..

it is no where near them yet.

Also Spoke with tier 2 At the USCIS AND they told me it has been sent but gave me No date So probably miss send it somewhere Els!!!!

its complicated i guess.

I was approved April 7th and as of the 21st of June, it was STILL at USCIS....

Edited by TraMar16

Jan. 28, 2016: mailed the I-129F application

Feb. 1, 2016 arrived to the lockbox NOA1

Feb 4, 2016 check cashed

Feb. 8, 2016 Signed return receipt arrived

April 7, 2016 Case was approved NOA2

Aug. 5, 2016 was issused a new NOA2, the first one was never sent and it took 4 months to find and issue a new one

Aug. 17, 2016 arrived to NVC FINALLY!!!!

Aug. 22, 2016 Case and Invoice number and sent to Santo Domingo

Aug. 24 Case READY in Santo Domingo :)

Aug, 29 Biometrics

Aug. 30 Medical

Oct. 3 interview

Oct. 3 APPROVED

Oct. 11 Visa issued

Oct. 12 Documents collected from the Embassy

Oct. 14 Passport ready for pick up :)

if it pass 30 days from the date you received your approval Physical letter, i Suggest you calling them.

do not wait any longer :)

Calling got me no where, only different answers from different people.

June 1st USCIS told me my case was closed and there was nothing that they could see anymore. I waited 3 more weeks and it still had not arrived, so I called USCIS back again. This Officer was very quick to see that my case was still in California, and said that there was no reason for it to still be there. If this officer can see that, than why did the others not?

On my behalf he sent an inquiry asking them to expedite it, so now I wait again.

My NAO2 expires on August 6th.

Feb 4, 2016 check cashed

Aug. 5, 2016 was issused a new NOA2, the first one was never sent and it took 4 months to find and issue a new one

Aug, 29 Biometrics

Aug. 30 Medical

Oct. 3 interview

Oct. 3 APPROVED

Oct. 11 Visa issued

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Our case got to the NVC four weeks later.

We called a few times and they said nothing yet.

The day we called and got our bgt number they told us it arrive a few days ago there but they didn't update it.

Maybe it's already at the NVC.. just keep calling and good luck. It will move faster after this stage but not as much as we like it to be

Timeline

i talked to supervisor today at the NVC

she told that they have no sign of its arriving at their Building

she checked many sources they have and gave me nothing.

so it might be still at the uscis and they haven't shipped it yet

But according to the approval letter its stating that the case was forwarded already on may 27th 2016.

which is confusing...

i feel you.

Mine expires Sept

Call The Nvc and talk to Supervisor.

I have, but they can do nothing until it has actually mailed...

I have emailed them to research on May 13th, and still no word.

Because in order for them to research, it must have been mailed.

Feb 4, 2016 check cashed

Aug, 29 Biometrics

Aug. 30 Medical

Oct. 3 interview

Oct. 3 APPROVED

Oct. 11 Visa issued

Filed: IR-5 Country: Seychelles
Timeline

i talked to supervisor today at the NVC

she told that they have no sign of its arriving at their Building

she checked many sources they have and gave me nothing.

so it might be still at the uscis and they haven't shipped it yet

But according to the approval letter its stating that the case was forwarded already on may 27th 2016.

which is confusing...

I would bot be surprised if your case already sent to the Embassy in Lebanon. From what I have be hearing NVC is lacking organization and follow ups.

Timeline

I would bot be surprised if your case already sent to the Embassy in Lebanon. From what I have be hearing NVC is lacking organization and follow ups.

How would i know if its already been sent to Lebanon Embassy?

perhaps e-mail them?

what do you suggest me if you have clue about what might be happening?

Filed: IR-5 Country: Seychelles
Timeline

How would i know if its already been sent to Lebanon Embassy?

perhaps e-mail them?

what do you suggest me if you have clue about what might be happening?

Call the Embassy and inquire about it. You just never know. I read somewhere that people were waiting for case number when their file was already been sent to their embassy. How, I have no idea...does not hurt to call them and provide them with information. Hope they have it!

Filed: Timeline

Your document package has all your contact information. The consulate contacts the fiancee first based on mailing address given so, that is standard. Just drives me nuts that it takes 4 weeks just to process the package in the first place. However, NVC is performing Fiancee background checks if I remember right so there can be holdups.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

I just Spoke with A NVC Supervisor and she had no updates or any sign that have even received it yet. She entered even my social security Number lol

to make sure they have Not gave me A False Receipt Number! SHE was Her Helpful But No results at my end..

it is no where near them yet.

Also Spoke with tier 2 At the USCIS AND they told me it has been sent but gave me No date So probably miss send it somewhere Els!!!!

its complicated i guess.

Hey, same here. We called NVC and they said they haven't received it yet but apparently it's been sent by USCIS just like you said... Maybe they haven't put it in their system yet it probably just got there ?

My noa2 also said its been sent to NVC and it also said 2-4 weeks not sure why it's not there yet tho I'm going to call multiple times a day and see if it's there or in their system yet. Good luck :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.