Renee2016

denied after 6 monthes in ap please help

40 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

The embassy in Islamabad does not provide information over the phone, it is difficult to say without more information what went wrong, it would be really helpful if you posted the contents of the email you received

but in short the details of what to do is to reapply for another visa

is there a large age difference between you and your fiance? are you of the same religion? have you met his family? is his family supportive of your relationship? (sorry if it seems like I am prying, but these factors have been known to cause hiccups at the embassy at times)

Timeline

The embassy in Islamabad does not provide information over the phone, it is difficult to say without more information what went wrong, it would be really helpful if you posted the contents of the email you received

but in short the details of what to do is to reapply for another visa

is there a large age difference between you and your fiance? are you of the same religion? have you met his family? is his family supportive of your relationship? (sorry if it seems like I am prying, but these factors have been known to cause hiccups at the embassy at times)

Timeline

The email stated we are recommending the case for revocation. The applicant lack basic knowledge about you the petitioner in this case there failed to prove the relationship is legitimate.

Funny thing is they didn't ask many questions they just yelled because we met online and didn't have our first interaction which why would we how did we know we would file for a visa. Yes we have red flags I'm older 10 years I'm Christian and he is Muslim. I have been divorced and I'm sure this doesn't help and I have kids, I just need to know the best way to proceed. At the interview we brought more pics of me and his brother since he worked in Dubai were me and my fiancé would meet. we brought another trip and they said they didn't want anything accept our information from meeting online. We did a fiancé visa so he could interact with my kids in person besides just skype and we wanted them included in our wedding

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

The email stated we are recommending the case for revocation. The applicant lack basic knowledge about you the petitioner in this case there failed to prove the relationship is legitimate.

Funny thing is they didn't ask many questions they just yelled because we met online and didn't have our first interaction which why would we how did we know we would file for a visa. Yes we have red flags I'm older 10 years I'm Christian and he is Muslim. I have been divorced and I'm sure this doesn't help and I have kids, I just need to know the best way to proceed. At the interview we brought more pics of me and his brother since he worked in Dubai were me and my fiancé would meet. we brought another trip and they said they didn't want anything accept our information from meeting online. We did a fiancé visa so he could interact with my kids in person besides just skype and we wanted them included in our wedding

Don't know who you are talking to that can't get a visitor visa to Pakistan. It's pretty simple to do.

My opinion get married. He didn't know enough about you. No matter they yelled probably tried to rattle him. He didn't answer basic questions about you.

Also a sure fire way to get denied on a K1 is to say you want your fiance' to meet family and such first. It shows you aren't committed. And most CO's do not want to give a Visa to a person that may change mind. You need to demonstrate you WILL marry in those 90 days. I mean what if your kids don't like him, make it difficult.

You are unemployed now. It's summer beak. Take you and the kids for a summer vacation to Pakistan get married and file a I-130. Yes it takes longer so what all you have is time.

Go over all questions asked and his answers. Get to know each other better. You need to go to his country. It will help with showing a bonafide relationship the next time around.

Edited by dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Is that the EXACT text of the email?

Where in Pakistan does your fiance live? Are you of Pakistani origin? And how do his parents feel about him marrying you?

Also, yes, meeting online is ancillary information, the Embassy is most concerned with actual face-time and that you have met in person within 2 years of filing the petition. How long were your visits with each other?

Spoiler

Married December 19, 2014

I-130 Petition sent January 14, 2015
NOA1 date January 20, 2015 (NSC)

NOA2 date May 28, 2015 :dance::dance::dance:

Mailed to NVC June 4, 2015

NVC Received June 10, 2015

NVC Case Number Assigned June 23, 2015

NVC AoS Invoice via Mail June 24, 2015

NVC Selected Agent Over Phone June 30, 2015 (Unable to logon to CEAC)

NVC IV Invoice via email received July 1, 2015

NVC AoS/IV Package Mailed July 2, 2015

NVC AoS & IV Fee Paid Online (CEAC is working) July 6. 2015

NVC Document Scan Date July 6, 2015

NCV AoS & IV Fee marked as paid in CEAC July, 7 2015

NVC DS 260 Completed July 8, 2015

NVC CC July 30, 2015 (24 days after scan date, about 2 months post NOA2)

Interview Scheduled on August 26, 2015

Interview P4 Email Received August 27, 2015

Medical in Islamabad September 2, 2015

Interview Date September 22, 2015 CANCELLED (Embassy is Over scheduled) :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Interview Scheduled on September 10, 2015

Interview Date October 14, 2015 APPROVED

Visa Issued October 16, 2015, 9 months start to finish

POE JFK October 26, 2015

GC in Hand Jan 8, 2016

RoC I-751 NOA1 August 31, 2017 (Vermont Service Center)

Biometrics October 2, 2017

I551 Stamp in Passport August 2, 2018

18 Month Extension Letter August 3, 2018

Applied for Naturalization N-400 Online July 30, 2018

Biometrics August 23, 2018

10 year GC is in production September 17, 2018

Timeline

Don't know who you are talking to that can;t get a visitor visa to Pakistan. It's pretty simple to do.

My opinion get married. He didn't know enough about you. No matter they yelled probably tried to rattle hm. He didn't answer basic questions about you.Also a

sure fire way to get denied on a K1 is to say you want your fiance' to meet family and such first. It shows you aren't committed. And most CO's do not want to give a Visa to a person that may change mind. You need to demonstrate you WILL marry n those 90 days. I mean what if your kids don't like hm make it difficult.

You are unemployed now. It's summer beak. Take you and the kids for a summer vacation to Pakistan get married and file a CR Yes it takes longer so what all you have is time.

Go over all questions asked and his answers. Get to know each other better. You need to go to his country. I will help with showing a bonafide relationship the next time around.

But DO NOT go to Pakistan until after July 6-it is Ramadan right now and nothing in terms of getting married would happen before then.

Spoiler

Interview Date September 22, 2015 CANCELLED (Embassy is Over scheduled) :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

POE JFK October 26, 2015

GC in Hand Jan 8, 2016

Timeline

Yes that was the email and my mom will sponser us im sure all find a job. He is from guranwala i think i spelt that wrong. And no im not Pakistani. We got his family approval and they are my family already

Timeline

Yes that was the email and my mom will sponser us im sure all find a job. He is from guranwala i think i spelt that wrong. And no im not Pakistani. We got his family approval and they are my family already

Just want to confirm that your case status indicates that your file is being returned to the NVC? Just making sure that you got a legitimate email since it does not seem to be grammatically correct. Also, Gujranwala is a nice area it is close to Lahore-definitely worth a visit there is a lot to see in the area. Also, it has been my experience that people in Punjab are extremely friendly and welcoming.

Spoiler

POE JFK October 26, 2015

GC in Hand Jan 8, 2016

Timeline

I called dept of the state and they verified it. That was there email it was a response to my inquiry about my case.

I want to go there his mom is the one who gets worried because of things going on and after Easter she got scared. She said you have kids so we have to make sure ur safe

Timeline

I called dept of the state and they verified it. That was there email it was a response to my inquiry about my case.

I want to go there his mom is the one who gets worried because of things going on and after Easter she got scared. She said you have kids so we have to make sure ur safe

I will say I am very European looking, blue eyes blonde hair, and for a punjabi I am tall (5 6, but in that area it is tall) and I have never felt unsafe at all. When you go, you would stand out the least if you wear shalwar kameez or abaya and cover your hair, you will be completely ok as long as you take appropriate precautions (such as avoiding busy areas on holidays) or dressing immodestly in public.

Spoiler

POE JFK October 26, 2015

GC in Hand Jan 8, 2016

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

How often do you guys talk and how do you do it?

Are you still of child bearing age? This seems to be more of a concern when the woman is older in cultures in which the man is usually the older party to the marriage.

Are you sure that his family isn't hiding something when they say they are concerned with you traveling there?

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.