Amhara

December 2015 AOS filer status

1,701 posts in this topic

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: India
Timeline

Yes! Me :-)

Why?

Wanted to compare timeline, my status on 485 changed to ready to schedule interview on Feb 3. Have received my EAD and AP combo card couple of weeks ago. When can we expect the interview?

EAD and AP approved this morning!! Once the card arrives I can finally start my life here!!

K1 Journey - 5 months and 1 day

AOS Journey - 4 months 4 days

ROC Filed - Jan 30 2018

ROC Delivered - Feb 1 2018

NOA date - Feb 7 2018

Conditional Green Card expires April 26 2018.

Yes!!!! Day 103 and my husband's conditional green card is being produced!!!!

We were going to finish his vaccinations by this Friday - we only had two more to go and I found a civil surgeon that would transcribe the vaccines for only $10 in Dallas. I figured based on his age that he would only need one, but we wanted him to get the full set anyhow. But it looks like whatever the panel physician filled out was sufficient!!!

It would have been better if his name change had been completed (which should be done this Thursday...maybe) but I figure we can just use his name change document instead of switching out his entire card. We will do ROC in his new name when the time comes and will consider updating the conditional card sooner if need be.

May all of us get to the GC level soon!!!!! Come on, Team AOS December 2015!!!

Signature coming soon...

We were going to finish his vaccinations by this Friday - we only had two more to go and I found a civil surgeon that would transcribe the vaccines for only $10 in Dallas. I figured based on his age that he would only need one, but we wanted him to get the full set anyhow. But it looks like whatever the panel physician filled out was sufficient!!!

It would have been better if his name change had been completed (which should be done this Thursday...maybe) but I figure we can just use his name change document instead of switching out his entire card. We will do ROC in his new name when the time comes and will consider updating the conditional card sooner if need be.

Congratulations Amhara!! Today is a good day for both of us!!

K1 Journey - 5 months and 1 day

AOS Journey - 4 months 4 days

ROC Filed - Jan 30 2018

ROC Delivered - Feb 1 2018

NOA date - Feb 7 2018

Conditional Green Card expires April 26 2018.

Congratulations Amhara!! Today is a good day for both of us!!

Thank you! Yes it is! Now we need neoblast to catch up! I hope March 2016 doesn't pass us by with some of our fellow filers not getting their cards!

Signature coming soon...

Thats awesome! At least that went fast, after all the stuff with name change and EAD!

Yay!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Congratulations Amhara!!! Hoping my turn is not too far behind.

K1 Visa Journey

Event Date
Service Center: Vermont Service Center
Consulate: Montreal, Canada
I-129F Sent: 2012-12-27
I-129F NOA1: 2013-01-17
I-129F RFE(s): 2013-05-31
RFE Reply(s): 2013-06-04
I-129F NOA2: 2013-12-19

Consulate Received: 2014-04-17
Packet 3 Received: 2014-06-13
Packet 3 Sent: 2014-06-17
Packet 4 Received: 2014-08-27
Interview Date: 2014-10-24

Interview Result: Administrative Review
Second Interview
(If Required): No
Approved: 2014-07-17
Visa in hand: 2014-07-21

Adjustment of Status

Event Date
CIS Office: Chicago Lockbox/Tampa FL
Date Filed: 2015-12-07
NOA Date: 2015-12-16
NOA Hardcopy: 2015-12-21
RFE(s):
Bio. Appt.:
AOS Transfer**:
Interview Date:
Approval / Denial Date:
Approved:
Got I551 Stamp:
Green card Received:
Comments: Angry white men be like

xfarp.jpg

Wanted to compare timeline, my status on 485 changed to ready to schedule interview on Feb 3. Have received my EAD and AP combo card couple of weeks ago. When can we expect the interview?

oops, I meant to do multiquote, sorry.

Hey thats great :-)

I am not sure we are adjusting from the same visa though? I came on a K-1 in Nov, applied for Adjustment of Status early Dec, NOA1 per text Dec 14, EAD approved late February and got the card early March.

my I-485 still says case received though.

I looked at the uscis website to see when Boston is working on (they are at June 9, as of January 31, information that was posted March 14). That makes it look like 7 month turnaround, but it is March now, so maybe more like 7-10 months for interview? Anybody's guess, really. And that is only if our cases are worked on at Boston, not transferred to another office like other people's have been (not from Boston though).

Not sure if that was helpful, but that's what I am going by :-)

Good luck!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Congrats to all who have received their EADs and GC.. I hope all of Dec '15 filers get their EAD within March..

I got my EAD card on Saturday and now awaiting my GC interview date so I can be over with all this USCIS zazz.

AOS Journey:
USCIS received AOS (GC/EAD/AP) packet - Dec 22nd
I-797c for GC/EAD/AP - Jan 4th
Biometrics - Jan 26/16
USCIS update:case is ready to be scheduled for an interview (GC case no. only) - Feb 2/16
Submitted Service Request for EAD - Mar 7/16
EAD/AP approved and card in production - Mar 14/16
EAD/AP combo card in hand - Mar 19/16
Submitted Service Request for I-485 - Jun 21/16
I-485 Service Request reply (saying interview shall be scheduled in next 90 days) - Aug 13/16
I-485 case status update, email and text saying Interview scheduled for Sep 19/16 - Aug 18/16
I-485 interview - Sep 19/16
I-485 interview approved and green card in production - Sep 19/16
Green card in hand -
K1 Journey :
Applied I-129f - March 27/2015
Received RFE - May 10
Replied to RFE - May 16
Petition Approved - June 10
Medical - Aug 10/2015
Interview(Approved) - Sep 9/2015
CEAC status (Under admin processing) - Sept 29/2015
CEAC status (Visa issued) - Sept 30/2015
Port of Entry - New Jersey
Got Married - October 2015

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

EAD and AP approved this morning!! Once the card arrives I can finally start my life here!!

Congrats!

Congrats!

EAD and AP approved today...almost 3 weeks after RFIE was addressed!

Congrats!

Wow we just got an approval for my wife's EAD Today...

Congrats!

Congrats Amhara! I am so happy for you

Removal of Conditions I-751

29 December 2017 - ROC Filing Opening Date (Expiry 29 Mar 2018)

29 December 2017 - I-751 Priority Mail shipped to VSC

2 January 2018 - Package delivered

8 January 2018 - Check cashed in

11 January 2018 - NOA received (DATE of NOA: 3 JAN 2018)

22 January 2018 - Biometrics Appointment letter received

30 January 2018 - Biometrics Appointment

11 August 2018 - 18 Months extension received (Exp on Sept 2019)

8 April 2019 - I751 Approved

12 April 2019 - NOA and greencard received

Help us all by updating your Timeline and Profile!:D

1. Click on your blue nickname on top right corner, there will be a dropdown menu> My Timeline > Edit/Add My Entry.

2. Click on your blue nickname at top right corner, dropdown menu > Account Settings > Profile > Edit Profile (Black button) > change your Filed for and Location.

3. If you would like to update your signature, click on your blue nickname on top right corner, dropdown menu> Account Settings > Left menu click on Signature.

IMPT: If you change address, DO NOT FORGET TO fill up AR-11 Online,for your USC Spouse, fill up I-865! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Hi everyone! So I have been following a lot of your post so I filed a I-130A for my husband in 2014 and that was approved, we are working on I-601a we received a letter stating that on January 4th the fingerprint fee was received. My husband had his fingerprint appointment on January 27. My question is, is this normal that we have not heard any update? And I have read that I can request and update after 75 days, is it business days or calendar days and is it from the date that they received the fingerprint fee? If anyone can help that would be great! Thank you in advance, I'm just a nervous wreck being that my husband has to leave the country and who knows how long he will be going for to wait for his green card

Her Biometric Schedule is tomorrow.

Anyone else experienced this ?

I have read another post (I think in the November filers) that someone was waiting for over two months for their biometric appointment. They filed a service request, and right before their appointment, their EAP/AP was approved. It seems strange, but this is the way of the USCIS...mysterious!

Congrats Amhara! I am so happy for you

Thanks! (F)

Hi everyone! So I have been following a lot of your post so I filed a I-130A for my husband in 2014 and that was approved, we are working on I-601a we received a letter stating that on January 4th the fingerprint fee was received. My husband had his fingerprint appointment on January 27. My question is, is this normal that we have not heard any update? And I have read that I can request and update after 75 days, is it business days or calendar days and is it from the date that they received the fingerprint fee? If anyone can help that would be great! Thank you in advance, I'm just a nervous wreck being that my husband has to leave the country and who knows how long he will be going for to wait for his green card

Oh boy! I don't think anyone on this thread has much experience with Form I-601a. Personally, I wouldn't handle that situation unless I had legal representation.

Signature coming soon...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.