3,223 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

oh great when did you send it in??

Recieved Text for case update notification on 4/14 - online shows RFE request was mailed

Received RFE in mail on 4/19

Mailed RFE request same day on 4/19

Text received and online stated Case update on 4/28 RFE was received and will begin to work on case again.

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

I-129F RFE Master List 2017 Edition - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QZLEE9OecLgkFXzE_ChRWqPGW4breSStBXafL2zbGhA/edit?usp=sharing

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIS? https://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you are a May filer and still waiting for approval add your self here - https://etherpad.net/p/May_I-129F_Pending

All May Past RAW Scans Herehttps://goo.gl/NEgqgk

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

This looks like they are sending your NOA1 in the mail again, which is strange. It doesn't look like an NOA2 (it doesn't say approved). Maybe you should post your question to everyone/start a new thread instead of asking in this thread. That way, more experienced people can give their opinion.

Yeah I really hope it's not an NOA1 again!

I'll create a thread. Thanks!!

Filed: Timeline

atif03,

I just filed mine and recieved my NOA1 that the case is sent to Nebraska. I included the urdu nikah nama with the translation and also included a small letter ( copied from uscis) that the translator is competent in translations. I also included nadra's marriage certificate. What was the issue with yours? I was so happy thinking my my documents were already approved. does the RFE come beofre noa1?

Filed: IR-2 Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hi! The Potomac Service Center (PSC) opened in November 2015. There is no info out the official USCIS website about processing times. We submitted a 1-130 petition for my step-son. It was directly sent to PSC. The NOA1 date was 2/17/16. We were approved on April 22, 2016! The processing time for us was 65 days. Just FYI and hope this helps!

Thanks for sharing that info. I petitioned for my stepdaughter from the Philippines on April 19the on a IR 2 VISA and like you it went to Potomac SC

sent rfe back on 4/25 and they got it 4/26 still no update

• ******NVC*****

5/23/2015 Case arrived at NVC

6/7/2016 Didn’t get case number so case went to supervisor look *****(new time frame is 2 weeks to get your case and invoice number form NVC.)

6/9/2016 Case Number and Invoice number received

6/10/2016 Form DS-261 Received

6/10/2016 Form DS-261 Sent

6/14/2016 AOS BILL INVOICED

6/14/2016 AOS BILL PAID

6/16/2016 IV BILL Assigned

6/17/2016 IV BILL PAID

6/17/2016 IV and AOS packet arrived at NVC

6/17/2016 Scan Date

6/20/2016 DS-260 SENT

6/22/2016 Confirmation that they received the packet

• *****Embassy <3 <3 *****

Scan Date: June 17,2016 :ot2::ot2:

Case Complete: July 22,2016 <3<3<3 35 days since NVC Received it ******

CASE COMPLETE CONFIRMED IT ON THE PHONE JULY 25,2016

• AUGUST 22,2016 CASE SAYS READY
  • 2ND SCAN DATE :SEPTEMBER 1,2016
  • Medical Appointment: September 13,2016 <_< <_< <_< <_<

Interview Letter Via Email : August 5,2016

Interview Date: September 26,2016 :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Visa Approved:

Visa In Hand:

POE:

:goofy:(L)(L)(L)(L):dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:
event.png' class="bbc_url">[/entry]

[entry= event.png]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

atif03,

I just filed mine and recieved my NOA1 that the case is sent to Nebraska. I included the urdu nikah nama with the translation and also included a small letter ( copied from uscis) that the translator is competent in translations. I also included nadra's marriage certificate. What was the issue with yours? I was so happy thinking my my documents were already approved. does the RFE come beofre noa1?

The application you filed is i-130 then you receive NOA1 letter which is just a very first letter you receive letting you know they have received your case and they give you the case number which is listed in this letter.

I sent in my English Nikah Nama, and Nadra Marriage Certificate with my application (i-130), but the officer working my case must of overlooked my documents and requested in RFE (request for evidence letter) to send English Nikah Nama which i had already sent them.

RFE comes after NOA1 if the officer feels the need to request additional information/document.

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

I-129F RFE Master List 2017 Edition - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QZLEE9OecLgkFXzE_ChRWqPGW4breSStBXafL2zbGhA/edit?usp=sharing

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIS? https://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you are a May filer and still waiting for approval add your self here - https://etherpad.net/p/May_I-129F_Pending

All May Past RAW Scans Herehttps://goo.gl/NEgqgk

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

atif03

oh okay i got mine 4/21

and i sent mine on 4/28 through regular mail they said theyl get it in 2/3 days hope fully they get it soon

thankyou for the info

our pds are literally a day apart so i figured id ask you since we are on the same boat :/

Edited by samraz2906

I snet in my rfe and still waiting

• ******NVC*****

6/7/2016 Didn’t get case number so case went to supervisor look *****(new time frame is 2 weeks to get your case and invoice number form NVC.)

6/14/2016 AOS BILL PAID

6/17/2016 IV BILL PAID

6/17/2016 Scan Date

6/20/2016 DS-260 SENT

• Visa Approved:

Visa In Hand:

POE:

[entry= event.png]

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

samrz, what was your rfe about? isl here too

samrz, what was your rfe about? isl here too

they wanted my nikkah nama in english and urdu

Noticed ppl are talking about receipt numbers quite a lot. Which numbers in the receipt are ppl referring to? After YSC there is a 10 digit number (pair of 5 digit numbers). Which pair are folks referring to - the first 5, or the last 5?

Hello everyone,

I've been trying to follow the process at Potomac - since my petition got shipped there directly from the Phoenix lockbox. Something is rather confusing about the way they do things, so I'm hoping someone can shed some light on their process:

I've sent my I-130 in late January, they got it Jan 28th. I got the NOA1 shortly after as well as text/email to confirm it.

At the beginning of February, as I got the NOA1 I sent in my I-129F package. Got the receipt number for that one shortly after as well.
For up until March 12th I was not able to track the case online. On March 12 I was able to see a status of "received".

For over a month, I've been going through the various other receipt numbers to see where they were in processing, and things were not moving.

At the beginning of April they started moving and I see a lot of YSC receipt numbers are either approved, or sent to the state department. This is where things start to get weird.

They skip past my I-130 receipt number (low 6000s), and I figured oh, it must have met with the I129F along the way and they're processing it then (that's in the 12700s).

There were no updates between April 14th (when it was stuck at 10480), and yesterday April 26th. Searching the numbers yesterday I noticed 10481 was "skipped" and there were quite a few numbers past that with Approved messages. I got to 12600, that was approved, 12700 (and most all of the numbers I tried between 600 and 700) wasn't. Figured ok, maybe they haven't gotten there yet, fingers crossed they'll get to mine this coming week. Then for the hell of it, I put in 13000, and sure enough that one is approved. So that kind of blows my theory out of the water in that they're taking it in order of the last communication/receipt number on the case.

So question is, anyone else know what's going on with these "skipped" receipt numbers? What's causing some submissions from February being approved/rejected/etc (essentially moved on) but yet January or older ones being in "received" status still?

How're you tracking these receipt numbers?

does anyone know how long do you wait after you submit the RFE

• ******NVC*****

6/14/2016 AOS BILL PAID

6/17/2016 IV BILL PAID

6/17/2016 Scan Date

6/20/2016 DS-260 SENT

• Visa Approved:

Visa In Hand:

POE:

[entry= event.png]

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hey everybody : how are you and how is everything can you guy check up status now , i can't see my even case may be they are maintaining it

this is what right now on USCIS :

USCIS will conduct system maintenance on Sunday, May 1, 2016, from 5:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. (Eastern).

Edited by Studentss

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.