iamsad

fighting a lot in marriage jealously wife and her family

21 posts in this topic

Hi,Everyone Appreciate your help

we have been marriage over 7 years thought internet i come to us 2 years ago on IR1 Visa I have 10 years green card Since I come to states I see so many wrong things happen to me I see a lot of things been apart from my wife and her family distory everything I know She been cheating with me during my process times for visa Application I find out so many wrongs things and lie has been telling me over the internet from past few years when i come to states everything was different I come to junk house which is have no door nothing her kids been living in this house with her and they distory everything staring bed room to kitchen and guest room everything they left empty stole money jewelry one of her son is die last year and her daughter is still around trying to tell her mom she wanna come back to home with us which is unfair she have boy friend she is 30 years old she hate me i don't like her she been calling me names and she don't respect me and my wife is all cared about her mother and grandkids i have no family here i have no friends i don't know anyone here i don't go out side with anyone i am stay home all day and night feeling person er coz of her she is so jealous everytime some things come up she is scraming and yelling at my face some times she trying to hit me which is i respect her and i am trying to save my marriage she making me pay all bills and which is i do and i am trying to save my marriage god knows i am trying but i do not love her anymore after that everything she do to me and her family is so rude and disrespect specially her mother i just cant stand it anymore everytime i am trying to talk about move on she said she will call to immgration office to take my green card from me and everything i have nice job she is get jealous from me and my everything last week i buy me new cell phone she got so freak out about it i cant wear no clothes i cant wear no new shoes i can't wear nothing new she so jealous she is old maybe i am young coz of that but she was not like that before she was nice now she is getting rude hateful and not nice person anymore i have nothing against her but i trying to tell her to be clam down talk nice she dont listen she is on some kids of medicines which is she is always so sick all the time and she trying to control me and my life which is not gonna happen now i am trying to move on i cant stand this fighting and this marriage anymore even thought i left her in home i will still pay her bills and everything but she need to leave me the hell alone she is so jealous of everything i am trying to get i have no car nothing right everytime i am telling her i need car and getting something she got pissed off and said that i need to pay her bills first she dont care or give about what i am getting or not she is behind of some bills i am trying to cut like internet and orther also she been eating 75000$ from college student loan u can call it maybe they been calling her to pay this money back she do not have nothing she been disable since 1999 and she getting monthly check from government every month my marriage has been faith and i enter to faith marriage and we been married 7 years and i come to us 2 years ago so she is not nice person anymore i am trying so hard to work on everything she dont cared or do anything all she cared about her family which is unfair i need some help please i want to move on she keep said she will derport me to thought and witness of someone idk her drugs friends she been smoking with them from long time i dont know anyone i dont smoke i dont drinks i cant understand it anything at all

Appreciate your help

Make a plan...find a nice cheap place to rent. Maybe even a cheap hotel for a week or two. Pack up your things and leave. Contact legal aid or save up a bit of money and file for divorce.

As my husband says, you are free here in America. You do not have to stay if you do not like it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

What country are you from?

Edited by Boiler

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Hi,Everyone Appreciate your help

we have been marriage over 7 years thought internet i come to us 2 years ago on IR1 Visa I have 10 years green card Since I come to states I see so many wrong things happen to me I see a lot of things been apart from my wife and her family distory everything I know She been cheating with me during my process times for visa Application I find out so many wrongs things and lie has been telling me over the internet from past few years when i come to states everything was different I come to junk house which is have no door nothing her kids been living in this house with her and they distory everything staring bed room to kitchen and guest room everything they left empty stole money jewelry one of her son is die last year and her daughter is still around trying to tell her mom she wanna come back to home with us which is unfair she have boy friend she is 30 years old she hate me i don't like her she been calling me names and she don't respect me and my wife is all cared about her mother and grandkids i have no family here i have no friends i don't know anyone here i don't go out side with anyone i am stay home all day and night feeling person er coz of her she is so jealous everytime some things come up she is scraming and yelling at my face some times she trying to hit me which is i respect her and i am trying to save my marriage she making me pay all bills and which is i do and i am trying to save my marriage god knows i am trying but i do not love her anymore after that everything she do to me and her family is so rude and disrespect specially her mother i just cant stand it anymore everytime i am trying to talk about move on she said she will call to immgration office to take my green card from me and everything i have nice job she is get jealous from me and my everything last week i buy me new cell phone she got so freak out about it i cant wear no clothes i cant wear no new shoes i can't wear nothing new she so jealous she is old maybe i am young coz of that but she was not like that before she was nice now she is getting rude hateful and not nice person anymore i have nothing against her but i trying to tell her to be clam down talk nice she dont listen she is on some kids of medicines which is she is always so sick all the time and she trying to control me and my life which is not gonna happen now i am trying to move on i cant stand this fighting and this marriage anymore even thought i left her in home i will still pay her bills and everything but she need to leave me the hell alone she is so jealous of everything i am trying to get i have no car nothing right everytime i am telling her i need car and getting something she got pissed off and said that i need to pay her bills first she dont care or give ###### about what i am getting or not she is behind of some bills i am trying to cut like internet and orther also she been eating 75000$ from college student loan u can call it maybe they been calling her to pay this money back she do not have nothing she been disable since 1999 and she getting monthly check from government every month my marriage has been faith and i enter to faith marriage and we been married 7 years and i come to us 2 years ago so she is not nice person anymore i am trying so hard to work on everything she dont cared or do anything all she cared about her family which is unfair i need some help please i want to move on she keep said she will derport me to thought and witness of someone idk her drugs friends she been smoking with them from long time i dont know anyone i dont smoke i dont drinks i cant understand it anything at all

Appreciate your help

Sorry that you are suffering this much. Also sorry to say your wife has some mental issue same as my soon to be ex wife had. If you sit down with her and talk that will not make any change. For this matter you need to run away from her as much as you can to save yourself. You can't save marriage, when partner is stubborn and acting irrational. The more you will try to save more it will destroy. YOU NEED TO SAVE YOURSELF FROM ABUSE. Save yourself. Shift to some shelter if you don't have money and then try to find job. You need to give detail like in which state you are. After you provide detail you, people will post helpful things on this and will try to save you from miseries. Bring yourself together and try to save yourself. She can't make you deport. Best wishes.

Edited by kkk1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Nice to see you back ! We gave you some great advice 3 months ago when last you visited - what happened since then?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Forgot his login?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Thank you all so much for best wishes and comment And Yes I forget my login Id and password I am so stress now days I am making plan to Move on one day she is sweet another day is she is Hell I just can't understand anything at all But I know I don't love her and She knows it too after all this things happen to me and she treat me like so I won't be longer to be here This is best place to come help from people I really Love Visa Journey and so nice people here Thank you all again for support and love I am just alone and I need to starning working hard to save money like get a cheap place and I have job but I will look to see if I can find a cheap car I am still working on everything but thank you all again and best wishes for you all

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Your marriage sounds like hell. Run like the wind, file for divorce and laugh at her loudly if she threatens to get you deported. She can't.

My blog about my visa journey and adjusting to my new life in the US http://albiontoamerica.wordpress.com/

Get out.

As quickly as possible. This relationship sounds poisonous for you both, you need your happiness bro.

Complete: AOS
Married 06/12/2014
08/02/14: Concurrent filing of i130, i485 and i765.

07/20/15: Green card received!! 

Complete: ROC

Package Mailed: 05/11/17

Received: 05/12/17

Money Order cashed: 05/12/17

NOA Received: 05/22/17

Biometrics Notice (dated): 5/20/17

Appt date: 06/05/17 (complete)

Approval notice: 9/11/2018 (received 9/15/2018)

Card received: 9/18/2018

😍02/05/19: Welcomed baby girl into our family 😍

Current: Naturalization

03/13/2019 - submitted online N400 and paid fee

03/26/2019 - received biometrics notice scheduled for 4/5

04/05/2019 - completed biometrics

10/12/2019 - received interview noticed scheduled for 11/16

11/16/2019 - interview

11/21/2019 - Oath Ceremony Scheduled

Filed: Country: Colombia
Timeline

First piece of advice is to use a period (.) at the end of each sentence. Second is get out, get a divorce and move on.

Good luck to you.

--------------------------------K-1----------------------------
October 1, 2011 Mailed I-129F Application
October 7, 20122 Notice Date of NOA 1
February 15, 2012 Received Hard Copy of Approved NOA 2
March 8, 2012 Rec email Pacs 3/4 US Embassy in Bogota
March 29, 2012 Scheduled Interview
June 7, 2012 Interview APPROVED!

------------------------------Arrival @ LAX-----------------------------
July 27, 2012 Arrived POE @ LAX
October 21, 2012 Married (L) (L)

------------------------------AOS----------------------------------
April 20, 2013 Mailed AOS package

April 29, 2013 AOS NOA

May 22, 2013 Biometric date

June 7, 2013 NOA, rec. interview date for 7-16-13

June 18, 2013 EAD/AP Approved

June 29, 2013 Rec. in mail EAD/AP combo card

July 8, 2013 AOS process on HOLD, interview canceled unsure.png as wife returned to Colombia on medical emergency!

Oct. 17, 2013 AOS Interview re-schedule to November 20, 2013

Nov. 1, 2013 Rec. Notice from USCIS that 11-20-13 interview "due to unforseen circumstances" has been CANCELED. girlwerewolf2xn.gif

December 18, 2013 Rec. notice that AOS interview has been re-scheduled for January 17, 2014 (we will see)

January 17, 2014 Interview and AOS was APPROVED! dancin5hr.gif

January 27, 2014 Received GREEN CARD in mail! kicking.gif

-----------------------ROC----------------------

December 23, 2015 ROC Mailed I-751 to CSC

December 30, 2015 ROC NOA1

January 25, 2016 ROC Bio appointment

May 26, 2016 Approved!

June 4, 2016 - Received 10-year PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD in mail! :thumbs:

-----------------------CITIZENSHIP------------------

November 16, 2016 Mailed

November 19, 2016 NOA date

December 13, 2016 Biometrics

Timeline

First piece of advice is to use a period (.) at the end of each sentence. Second is get out, get a divorce and move on.

Good luck to you.

English only in the upper forums please. It is a full stop.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.