iamsad

fighting a lot in marriage jealously wife and her family

21 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I guess the dream life he had pictured in Africa/Middle East and his marriage to a much older woman didn't work out. Get a job, a divorce and move on.

I am married to a Middle Eastern man and I am 20 years older, we do not have these problems. This has nothing to do with age and everything to do with the fact that he married a low life.

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi,Everyone Appreciate your help

we have been marriage over 7 years thought internet i come to us 2 years ago on IR1 Visa I have 10 years green card Since I come to states I see so many wrong things happen to me I see a lot of things been apart from my wife and her family distory everything I know She been cheating with me during my process times for visa Application I find out so many wrongs things and lie has been telling me over the internet from past few years when i come to states everything was different I come to junk house which is have no door nothing her kids been living in this house with her and they distory everything staring bed room to kitchen and guest room everything they left empty stole money jewelry one of her son is die last year and her daughter is still around trying to tell her mom she wanna come back to home with us which is unfair she have boy friend she is 30 years old she hate me i don't like her she been calling me names and she don't respect me and my wife is all cared about her mother and grandkids i have no family here i have no friends i don't know anyone here i don't go out side with anyone i am stay home all day and night feeling person er coz of her she is so jealous everytime some things come up she is scraming and yelling at my face some times she trying to hit me which is i respect her and i am trying to save my marriage she making me pay all bills and which is i do and i am trying to save my marriage god knows i am trying but i do not love her anymore after that everything she do to me and her family is so rude and disrespect specially her mother i just cant stand it anymore everytime i am trying to talk about move on she said she will call to immgration office to take my green card from me and everything i have nice job she is get jealous from me and my everything last week i buy me new cell phone she got so freak out about it i cant wear no clothes i cant wear no new shoes i can't wear nothing new she so jealous she is old maybe i am young coz of that but she was not like that before she was nice now she is getting rude hateful and not nice person anymore i have nothing against her but i trying to tell her to be clam down talk nice she dont listen she is on some kids of medicines which is she is always so sick all the time and she trying to control me and my life which is not gonna happen now i am trying to move on i cant stand this fighting and this marriage anymore even thought i left her in home i will still pay her bills and everything but she need to leave me the hell alone she is so jealous of everything i am trying to get i have no car nothing right everytime i am telling her i need car and getting something she got pissed off and said that i need to pay her bills first she dont care or give ###### about what i am getting or not she is behind of some bills i am trying to cut like internet and orther also she been eating 75000$ from college student loan u can call it maybe they been calling her to pay this money back she do not have nothing she been disable since 1999 and she getting monthly check from government every month my marriage has been faith and i enter to faith marriage and we been married 7 years and i come to us 2 years ago so she is not nice person anymore i am trying so hard to work on everything she dont cared or do anything all she cared about her family which is unfair i need some help please i want to move on she keep said she will derport me to thought and witness of someone idk her drugs friends she been smoking with them from long time i dont know anyone i dont smoke i dont drinks i cant understand it anything at all

Appreciate your help

nothing she can do or change , congrats for getting the 10 years green card .

Forgot his login?

sorry i had to laugh

Here is My TimeLine for my VisaJourney :

Note : This is a US.Citizen applying for relatives category

• Service Center : Vermont Service Center
  • Consulate : Morocco
  • Marriage (if applicable):
  • I-130 Sent : 2014-11-16
  • I-130 NOA1 : 2014-11-23
  • I-130 RFE : 2015-03-26
  • I-130 RFE Sent : 2015-03-30
  • I-130 Approved : 2015-04-16
  • NVC Received : 2015-05-04
  • Assigned Case Number : 2015-05-14
  • Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2015-05-19
  • Pay AOS Bill : 2015-05-29
  • Send AOS Package : 2015-05-27
  • Receive I-864 Package : 2015-05-14
  • Submit DS-261 : 2015-05-28 ( The website was down for almost 3 weeks , no one was able to log in )
  • Send IV Package : 2015-05-27
  • Checklist: 26 June 2015 [ Non-submission of DS 260] i was not able to submit it due to the website issue ]
  • Submit DS-260 05 July 2015
  • Case Completed 05 August 2015
  • Interview scheduled on 9/11/2015
  • Interview shceduled for 10/14/2015
  • Interview Status : Approved

She is using you. She brought you over to pay her bills and try to control you and your money it sounds like,

You have a job, so move out and cut off all contact with her. She can't hurt your immigration status. The longer you stay there, the more miserable you will be. She and her family sound awful and you need to get out.

Like others said, move out and don't tell her where you are going, change your number, and file for divorce. If she files first, you may get stuck with alimony since she's "disabled" (that usually means obese and lazy) and can't (won't) work. Out hard earned tax dollars are paying her bills (which seems like she's not even paying).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

The OP hasn't logged on since July 20, so further additions to this thread are probably fruitless until and unless he returns.

Edited by TBoneTX

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.