dilip

Is it the final message or I will hear from USCIS again?

13 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
my_logo.png
Case Was Approved

On July 16, 2015, we approved your Form I-129F, Petition for Fiance(E), Receipt Number SRC-XXXXXXXXXX. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

OP, I got the same message on the same day! I'm pretty sure there's one more message we'll get from them, saying they forwarded it to the Department of State (NVC). We then start the "calling game" after a few weeks to get our case number. Congrats by the way!

K1 until Green Card

01/13/15 - I-129F package sent

01/15/15 - Arrived at Texas Service Center (sigh...)

01/27/15 - NOA1 in hand

07/16/15 - Case was approved!

07/21/15 - NOA2 in hand

07/24/15 - Case sent to NVC

08/03/15 - NVC Case # Assigned / Case sent to embassy (estimate)

08/05/15 - Arrived at embassy

08/12/15 - Packet 3 received

08/17/15 - Packet 3 sent

08/28/15 - Packet 4 received

09/28/15 - Medical

09/30/15 - Interview - approved

10/07/15 - K1 Visa in hand

10/22/15 - POE

11/06/15 - Married!

12/15/15 - I-485 package sent
02/29/16 - I-485 approved (interview waived)

03/08/16 - Green Card in hand

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

We got a letter in the mail to the USC stating they sent it to NVC, a week or so later I rang for case number, they already had a number allocated and sent to my embassy :)

The NVC notice takes foreverrrrrr so I would call for your case #

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

You will get a hard copy approval notice in the mail, which is known around here as the NOA2. You will need that approval notice later after you are married and filing for AOS.

You will also get a letter stating your case was sent from the NVC to your consulate, but no need to wait on that letter to get your case# and start the visa application process.

~ Moved from K-1 Process to K-1 Progress Reports -topic is case status ~

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Just letting you know my experience so you have more reference:

We got our approval notice on June 26. The physical NOA2 arrived in the mail on July 2. We haven't had any more letters or anything by mail, but when I log onto the USCIS website, I see the same thing you originally posted and it says "On July 13, 2015 we sent your application to the NVC" or something like that. So it looks like they do notify (at least online) once for approving it on their end and another time for sending it to the NVC! Good luck!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mauritius
Timeline

For me, the USCIS website never indicated when my petition was sent to the NVC. After 2 weeks I started calling the NVC until getting a case # at 22 days. My petition is STILL at NVC :clock:

good luck

9/01/13- Met online 7/10/15- NVC case # assigned **22 days from NOA2**

11/9/13- Met 1st time in person (L) 7/27/15- Case left NVC to South Africa!!!

2/01/14- Met 2nd time in person (L) 7/28/15- Case "ready"

9/01/14- Met 3rd time in person (L) 7/31/15- Consulate received

5/11/15- Mailed I-129F 8/4/15- Packet 3 received by email

5/19/15- NOA1--- Got routed to CSC!!! :dancing: 8/7/15- Sent Packet 3

5/22/15- File "touched" 8/7/15- Packet 4 received by email!

5/27/15- Our baby was born (L) 9/7- 9/8- Medical

6/18/15- NOA2!!!! Email notification at 21:30 Central Time **30 days from NOA1** 9/17/15- Interview!!! APPROVED :luv:

9/28/15- Visa in hand

9/29/15- US Entry---- Finally!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

For me, the USCIS website never indicated when my petition was sent to the NVC. After 2 weeks I started calling the NVC until getting a case # at 22 days. My petition is STILL at NVC :clock:

good luck

Your case was at the csc, that doesn't update the case when sent to nvc. Tsc does that, so the op will most probably get an update when case is sent.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

that's an electronic notice. not official.

the official approval notice comes in via postal mail.

let us know when yers arrives, and do, I beg of you, update yer official VJ timeline !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

cool, that was less than 30 days from RFE notice, reply, review.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.