680 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Someone asked but I didnt see the answer. Should we bring updated I-864 to the interview if the last one didnt incorporate 2014 taxes? (last one we submitted was in December)

Medical completed today with Dr Randall T Lee - really nice doc...he was like....im glad all your vaccinations are up to date less work for me! I made sure I was up to date at the beginning of the year.

So now wait 10 days to pick up results and off to Montreal I go....wow it all seems so surreal.

USCIS PROCESSING

Dec 15th 14 I-130 Filed with Chicago Lockbox
Dec 18th 14 Package received by USCIS - PRIORITY DATE
Dec 22nd 14 Received NOA1 - Sent to Vermont Service Center
Jan 14th 15 Received NOA2. Case Approved with no RFEs
..............................................................................................................................
NVC PROCESSING

Feb 20th 15 Case/IIN No assigned by NVC - allocated to Montreal Consulate
Feb 27TH 15 Received letter from NVC
Mar 1st 15 DS-261 Completed and submitted to NVC
Mar 10th 15 Paid AOS
Apr 3rd 15 Receive IV Bill + Paid IV Bill
Apr 8th 15 IV Fee left bank marked as paid
Apr 8th 15 DS-260 Completed
Apr 9th 15 Sent in IV & AOS packages
Apr 13th 15 Package delivered to NVC
Apr 13th 15 Received email from NVC acknowledging receipt - scan date
May 12th 15 Case Complete with NO Checklist (29 DAYS)
..............................................................................................................................
MONTREAL CONSULATE PROCESSING

May 15th 15 Case sent to Montreal embassy
May 27th 15 Medical in Toronto ,ON
Jun 17th 15 Interview Date in Montreal - APPROVED!!!!
Jul 2nd 15 ISSUED !!!! - CEAC STATUS UPDATE
Jul 6th 15 Visa in FINAL PROCESSING - CEAC STATUS UPDATE
Jul 8th 15 Email from Loomis/Waybill received
Jul 10th 15 Visa Received IN HAND!!!
Jul 13th 15 Point of Entry in Buffalo, NY

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi Zirq

I am new to this forum My Case Completed May 12, 2015 but i didn't get the schedule date yet i am just wondering how long it take you to get a interview date.

Thank You

Ahsan

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

My husband used Internet Explorer, next time he used Mozila - both worked well. He got his copies of Trascripts to sent to the NVC and it took 2 minutes. When we got CC and he had to leave to the USA I asked him to get me another set of copies so I can have them with me at the interview - it worked without problems. I am not sure, but I think you only need your ss# to log in there. Something very clear and simple.

Hey folks...I read an article by a woman named "Kim Komando" this morning. She is a US radio personality - focusing on high-tech.

Her article said the IRS had been hacked - and that they had shut down the "request for transcript" section - it's been down for about 3 weeks now.

So this is probably why a lot of you are having problems.

Sukie in NY

IRS hacked, 100,000 taxpayers exposed

For months hackers have been tapping into an Internal Revenue Service system trying to steal the tax records of hundreds of thousands of U.S. taxpayers. Now the IRS just announced that hackers successfully accessed at least 100,000 taxpayer accounts.

This is scary! It's not like a credit card breach where you can call and cancel your card and get a new one. These hackers now have tons of personal information on taxpayers across the country. Just think of everything you list on your tax return: the social security numbers of you and your family, where you work, where you live, even your investments and property you own and more.

What's worse, this hack had been going on for months before the IRS finally shut it down just a few days ago. All of this information is more than enough for an identity thief to tap into your good credit, open accounts in your name, wreck your finances and worse.

So how do you know if hackers now have your information? And what should you do next? Follow along and I'll tell you how the hackers cracked the IRS, and the important steps you need to take now to protect your identity and your finances. Click here for more on this breaking security alert. >>

Spoiler

Spoiler

Our Prior Journey

N-400 Naturalization

18-Feb-2018 - submitted N-400 online, credit card charged

18-Feb-2018 - NOA1

12-Mar-2018 - Biometrics 

18-June-2018 - Notice of interview received

26-July-2018 - Interview  - APPROVED!!!

26-July-2018 - Oath Ceremony Scheduled

17-Aug-2018 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Someone asked but I didnt see the answer. Should we bring updated I-864 to the interview if the last one didnt incorporate 2014 taxes? (last one we submitted was in December)

Some one plz answer this.. Tt's important note...

Hi Zirq

I am new to this forum My Case Completed May 12, 2015 but i didn't get the schedule date yet i am just wondering how long it take you to get a interview date.

Thank You

Ahsan

welcome :)

myself (05/1/8 CC) and another (05/15 CC) are also waiting on an interview date in Montreal :)

Hopefully we should hear something end of this week/beginning of next :)

Met in the SCA - DRACO INVICTUS!  08-14-2014 Married in Ann Arbor, MI

Spoiler

USCIS.... DONE  in 150 day from NOA1 to NOA2 (TSC)

NVC... DONE  in 116 days from NOA2 to final CC

Final Steps... DONE in 350 days from NOA1 to POE
POE 08-11-2015 in Detroit, MI 

Removal of Conditions

07-11-2017 NOA1 date (rec'd on 14th)

08-03-2017 Daughter and I completed biometrics; May 2018 - I had to redo my biometrics (reason unknown)

WAC17283xxxxx....and we wait...400 days

07-13-2018 I-551 extension stamp (12 mths) obtained at USCIS office in Detroit

09-20-2018 Transferred to TSC

10-15-2018 Text notification "New Card Being Produced"   YAY!!

Hi Zirq

Thank You

Ahsan

Hi Ahsan

I got my CC same day as you. The interview letter i received on 20th May by email but its dated 15th May. Hope you get yours soon! I would ring up NVC and maybe ask them. Call regularly. Best time is 7AM in the morning try get in there first.

Edited by Zirq

USCIS PROCESSING

Dec 15th 14 I-130 Filed with Chicago Lockbox
Dec 18th 14 Package received by USCIS - PRIORITY DATE
Dec 22nd 14 Received NOA1 - Sent to Vermont Service Center
Jan 14th 15 Received NOA2. Case Approved with no RFEs
NVC PROCESSING

Feb 20th 15 Case/IIN No assigned by NVC - allocated to Montreal Consulate
Feb 27TH 15 Received letter from NVC
Mar 1st 15 DS-261 Completed and submitted to NVC
Mar 10th 15 Paid AOS
Apr 3rd 15 Receive IV Bill + Paid IV Bill
Apr 8th 15 IV Fee left bank marked as paid
Apr 8th 15 DS-260 Completed
Apr 9th 15 Sent in IV & AOS packages
Apr 13th 15 Package delivered to NVC
Apr 13th 15 Received email from NVC acknowledging receipt - scan date
May 12th 15 Case Complete with NO Checklist (29 DAYS)
MONTREAL CONSULATE PROCESSING

May 15th 15 Case sent to Montreal embassy
May 27th 15 Medical in Toronto ,ON
Jun 17th 15 Interview Date in Montreal - APPROVED!!!!
Jul 2nd 15 ISSUED !!!! - CEAC STATUS UPDATE
Jul 6th 15 Visa in FINAL PROCESSING - CEAC STATUS UPDATE
Jul 8th 15 Email from Loomis/Waybill received
Jul 10th 15 Visa Received IN HAND!!!
Jul 13th 15 Point of Entry in Buffalo, NY

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

IRS transcripts website got hacked and they have the online transcripts temporary disabled. You can currently only get it via mail.

Oh! That's what happened!

The last time I checked the Online Transcript, they didn't have my 2014 available yet. My husband's interview is next Monday, I'm concerned if I don't provide the 2014 transcript. Even if it's available now, I'm worried getting it via mail wouldn't arrive in time. I've already scanned and emailed him my 2014 tax return, but without W-2 because I only had foreign income in 2014. Does anyone think this will be an issue??

Some one plz answer this.. Tt's important note...

I am not 100% sure. I can tell you this from our experience I did not update my i-864 with 2014 info (im her sponser/petitiioner) but i did give my wife my 2014 IRS transcript and 2014 W2 just in case. Her interview was on the 26th and she was approved. So I think you should be okay, but i would call the NVC to make sure. I hope that helps you out

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Hey folks...I read an article by a woman named "Kim Komando" this morning. She is a US radio personality - focusing on high-tech.

Her article said the IRS had been hacked - and that they had shut down the "request for transcript" section - it's been down for about 3 weeks now.

So this is probably why a lot of you are having problems.

Sukie in NY

IRS hacked, 100,000 taxpayers exposed

For months hackers have been tapping into an Internal Revenue Service system trying to steal the tax records of hundreds of thousands of U.S. taxpayers. Now the IRS just announced that hackers successfully accessed at least 100,000 taxpayer accounts.

This is scary! It's not like a credit card breach where you can call and cancel your card and get a new one. These hackers now have tons of personal information on taxpayers across the country. Just think of everything you list on your tax return: the social security numbers of you and your family, where you work, where you live, even your investments and property you own and more.

What's worse, this hack had been going on for months before the IRS finally shut it down just a few days ago. All of this information is more than enough for an identity thief to tap into your good credit, open accounts in your name, wreck your finances and worse.

So how do you know if hackers now have your information? And what should you do next? Follow along and I'll tell you how the hackers cracked the IRS, and the important steps you need to take now to protect your identity and your finances. Click here for more on this breaking security alert. >>

WOW! Thanks for the information, that is pretty scary!!

Hey Canadian peeps.....

I spoke to Sandy this morning at NVC (lovely lady). While I do not have an interview scheduled yet, she did say the list from Montreal just came in so dates will be assigned soon (this we already knew)...... **sigh**

I was just joking with a coworker about how pleasant the conversation turns when you butter them up a wee bit ;) After verifying our info, she asks how she can help. I respond with something like "figured it's a long shot, but you are always lovely to speak with (she giggles) so I was hoping by some miracle I might have an interview scheduled for us....... "

Met in the SCA - DRACO INVICTUS!  08-14-2014 Married in Ann Arbor, MI

Spoiler

USCIS.... DONE  in 150 day from NOA1 to NOA2 (TSC)

NVC... DONE  in 116 days from NOA2 to final CC

Final Steps... DONE in 350 days from NOA1 to POE
POE 08-11-2015 in Detroit, MI 

Removal of Conditions

07-11-2017 NOA1 date (rec'd on 14th)

08-03-2017 Daughter and I completed biometrics; May 2018 - I had to redo my biometrics (reason unknown)

WAC17283xxxxx....and we wait...400 days

07-13-2018 I-551 extension stamp (12 mths) obtained at USCIS office in Detroit

09-20-2018 Transferred to TSC

10-15-2018 Text notification "New Card Being Produced"   YAY!!

Hi

My case approved on 21 May 2015 at NVC and today i got letter of CC.

How many days NVC will take more to schedule interview and when i will get Interview letter.

My embassy Islamabad , Pakistan .

Thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.