680 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

hi guys.i am in big problem. i had my interview last week. and was approved .the consular told my visa is approved .and i must get the passport in 7 days.

but today i got an email saying i have to answer 5 Questionnaire within 7 days in order for them process my visa :O .is it normal? did any face anything like that? .if so how long it takes after those questionnaire to get the visa?

So what are the questions on the questionnaire? Seems weird? Don't know if its just your embassy or if there is something that came up they need to ask you. If its Visa related, personal. Let us know the questions maybe that will help.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Ikr it's creepy.but I can't access my transcript online, I'm in Vienna now till July.My brother filed for me and he's saying he can't help me get it outside the US.I doubt IRS would mail it overseas if I request via mail.in a limbo now

Ive been checking the IRS website for my transcript too. All you need to do is log in and print it,, but the online transcript page has been unavailable for a few days now. Site maintenance, I believe. I remember seeing the message saying it should be up and running again on Wednesday 5/27. Check back tomorrow!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Not sure if it is . I would think so. The rep I talked to today said that our embassy June's appointments are all booked and we might get July interview but no promises lol. Our cc is April 30. So praying we hear something soon before I go crazy lol.

Hi Mel&Lal

Our CC was Apr 28 2015 and we did not make the June Delhi Interview list either.I was thinking the same thing and would call the NVC next week and see if something come open for US.I cant to go and get her..the wait is torture...

Hello Everyone,

Some info for my fellow Egyptians. My wife had her interview in Cairo today. It went smoothly, besides that she said that she had 2 interviewers? not sure why? At end of the 2nd interview; the interviewer told my wife that she was approved and that she can pick up her Visa in 2 weeks. They gave her a receipt to bring back when she pick up her passport. My question is: When should we expect to be contacted? and will it be via email like usual?

(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L) And Thank you to everyone who participates in this forum. This has been the most valuable place to find info on any questions i had/have. (L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)

Grateful Husband :dancing:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

IRS website DOES work from Europe. Log in and print out what you need. We did that.

Could he/she be using a program not compatible with irs.gov I wonder. I have read here people having issues due to the security of certain websites that denies access from outside the US.

so every time i read a consulate review for montreal my paranoia decides to kick in before my interview...

- I have some pictures from when my husband visited me he basically comes every 4-6 weeks

- our india trip together for his younger brothers wedding- and the boarding passes included for that

-a whole 90 page Skype log call we speak pretty much everyday

- And an old navy receipt of when I bought him a t-shirt as a gift

- a receipt for when he bought me some relationship coupons and a customised mug.

is this enough evidence to show the legitimacy of our relationship?

USCIS PROCESSING

Dec 15th 14 I-130 Filed with Chicago Lockbox
Dec 18th 14 Package received by USCIS - PRIORITY DATE
Dec 22nd 14 Received NOA1 - Sent to Vermont Service Center
Jan 14th 15 Received NOA2. Case Approved with no RFEs
..............................................................................................................................
NVC PROCESSING

Feb 20th 15 Case/IIN No assigned by NVC - allocated to Montreal Consulate
Feb 27TH 15 Received letter from NVC
Mar 1st 15 DS-261 Completed and submitted to NVC
Mar 10th 15 Paid AOS
Apr 3rd 15 Receive IV Bill + Paid IV Bill
Apr 8th 15 IV Fee left bank marked as paid
Apr 8th 15 DS-260 Completed
Apr 9th 15 Sent in IV & AOS packages
Apr 13th 15 Package delivered to NVC
Apr 13th 15 Received email from NVC acknowledging receipt - scan date
May 12th 15 Case Complete with NO Checklist (29 DAYS)
..............................................................................................................................
MONTREAL CONSULATE PROCESSING

May 15th 15 Case sent to Montreal embassy
May 27th 15 Medical in Toronto ,ON
Jun 17th 15 Interview Date in Montreal - APPROVED!!!!
Jul 2nd 15 ISSUED !!!! - CEAC STATUS UPDATE
Jul 6th 15 Visa in FINAL PROCESSING - CEAC STATUS UPDATE
Jul 8th 15 Email from Loomis/Waybill received
Jul 10th 15 Visa Received IN HAND!!!
Jul 13th 15 Point of Entry in Buffalo, NY

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Okay but I need your Case Complete date and date you got your Interview date. Thanks. Congratulations.

so my case complete is May 1st and interview was scheduled on May 15th..Interview date is June 18.. thanks Dwheels, ur doing an awesome job...

Timeline

Hi Mel&Lal

Our CC was Apr 28 2015 and we did not make the June Delhi Interview list either.I was thinking the same thing and would call the NVC next week and see if something come open for US.I cant to go and get her..the wait is torture...

The wait is torture. I called nvc today and still no interview date scheduled. I will pray that both of us will get interviews this week. Please let me know if you get good news, since our cc are close together. :)

Timeline

Why is New Delhi soo backed up? Is Mumbai just as bad?

I don't know why New Delhi takes longer :( but as I go though timelines and reviews I see more interviews at Mumbai than new Delhi.

Timeline

Case complete 4/16, consulate New Delhi

No inteview date yet!

Do you think I wil get a June date?

This process is frustrating!

New Delhi June appointments are full now, which I was told a few days ago by nvc. Sorry, call them you been waiting a long time. Maybe you will get good news.

Timeline

so every time i read a consulate review for montreal my paranoia decides to kick in before my interview...

- I have some pictures from when my husband visited me he basically comes every 4-6 weeks

- our india trip together for his younger brothers wedding- and the boarding passes included for that

-a whole 90 page Skype log call we speak pretty much everyday

- And an old navy receipt of when I bought him a t-shirt as a gift

- a receipt for when he bought me some relationship coupons and a customised mug.

is this enough evidence to show the legitimacy of our relationship?

What you have kept is more than enough. I had interview last week. They didnt ask me for single document (i mean Proof of relationship).

Just make sure you keep all docs organised in a way that easily accessible.

I don't know why New Delhi takes longer :( but as I go though timelines and reviews I see more interviews at Mumbai than new Delhi.

Yes new delhi is pretty slow. Do you know that they publish every month list of all interviews happening. Maybe you can track your case number from there

Timeline

What you have kept is more than enough. I had interview last week. They didnt ask me for single document (i mean Proof of relationship).

Just make sure you keep all docs organised in a way that easily accessible.

Yes new delhi is pretty slow. Do you know that they publish every month list of all interviews happening. Maybe you can track your case number from there

Yes and I already looked to June interview schedule and our case number was not on the list. :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.