dwheels76

January 2015 Interviews

1,883 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello all

First of all I want to congratulate everyone that's has been approved or has had a case complete....

I have a couple of questions since I'm half way through the process today it marks my 30day wait which I still have 30more to go my question is God forbid I get a checklist how soon will I know about it? If my case get complete by the end of January when do you think I will get the interview date for March or April it will be in santodomingo? The reason why I ask is because I will like to go out there on February for my husbands bday and our anniversary but I'm scare to go...

Thanks in advance for you responses have a nice day

All speculation here but if you have case complete by end of January in would possibly miss March scheduling and make the April scheduling Maybe. DR is a very booked embassy and their scheduling is just a long wait as it is it s just hard to guess.

Here s the spreadsheet. Look it over this is the best I can give. But Please be there for the interview for best success. It's highly recommended Almost demanded of you.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtbvTEwLyHz1dEhlZjdKczRMRmJrSnc5MTk1SkVrYVE&usp=sharing#gid=0

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

NVC status changed to "Ready."

As far as I know we are READY too! Jan 7 interview.

Congratulations RobbieG, good to see you again, and I'm happy you're so close!

Question: I see you knew of your interview date before status changed to "Ready". How long from when it turned to "In Transit" and you knew the interview date? Thanks in advance.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

Hello all...I got a case complete on 15 Dec; waiting for interview date.

As I was gathering the papers for the interview, I noticed there is a

$2 income difference between my W-2 (wages, salaries) and the

amount in my 2013 IRS tax transcripts. I made the mistake while

doing my taxes. Do you think this will be a problem at the embassy?

please let me know if you hear anything from NVC about your case thank you

Yes i will keep you updated. Please do the same as well. Thanks ?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

NVC status changed to "Ready."

As far as I know we are READY too! Jan 7 interview.

Congrats my friend! Great news!! Good luck for your interview, but you won't need it...you will do GREAT! :thumbs::energy: I am hoping for a mid February interview, and a honeymoon trip to Montreal :dancing::wub: !

ROC

01/18/2017   Sent in I-751

01/26/2017   Check cashed

01/28/2017   Received NOA dated 01/20/2017

02/16/2017   Biometrics done

10/24/2017   Traveled to Minneapolis for I551 stamp

02/26/2018     Case received by Field Office - S. Paul

05/012018     Case transferred to another USCIS office for processing 

N-400

02/02/2018    Filed N-400 online

02/05/2018    NOA online - NOA letter 02/09/2018

02/21/2018     Biometrics walk-in

All speculation here but if you have case complete by end of January in would possibly miss March scheduling and make the April scheduling Maybe. DR is a very booked embassy and their scheduling is just a long wait as it is it s just hard to guess.

Here s the spreadsheet. Look it over this is the best I can give. But Please be there for the interview for best success. It's highly recommended Almost demanded of you.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtbvTEwLyHz1dEhlZjdKczRMRmJrSnc5MTk1SkVrYVE&usp=sharing#gid=0

Thanks dwheel

I Will definitely be there for the interview

hi, i think we should be having our interview in February but NVC won't tell us nothing to after January 5th when they go back to work

hi, i think we should be having our interview in February but NVC won't tell us nothing to after January 5th when they go back to work

I hope the do it soon. My husband wants to book his flight in coming here for my interview.

I hope the do it soon. My husband wants to book his flight in coming here for my interview.

please let me know if you hear anything from NVC about your case thank you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

You will get the CC email exactly one week after getting CC... So you might get it on Friday/Saturday. However, some people never got it.

I am probably one of those who never got it nor will get it.. My cc was dec 13th.. A week from 13th is 20th but I never got it :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

Hello, congrats to everyone who got their interview. I have a question. I just got my case complete on OCT 28. My question is, when I get my case complete email will it say my interview date ? Or i have to wait flr another email. And what is P4 email mean ?

Thanks... Hope someone can answer the question

OCT 28 2014 Scan Date for Police Certificate Checklist

Waiting for my CC.

DEC 19 2014 Case complete :dancing:

Dec 23 2014 Case complete Letter received :dancing:

Dec 25 2014 Another Case complete letter received

Dec 29 2014 3rd case complete letter received.

Waiting for my interview date.

Dec 29 2014 Interview scheduled for Feb 24 2015 :rofl:

Waiting for P4 letter.

Jan 02 2015 P4 Letter Received

I hate NVC!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Congratulations RobbieG, good to see you again, and I'm happy you're so close!

Question: I see you knew of your interview date before status changed to "Ready". How long from when it turned to "In Transit" and you knew the interview date? Thanks in advance.

Hi friend!

We knew the interview date on Dec 8 or 9 and it changed to "In Transit" on Dec 19.

Congrats my friend! Great news!! Good luck for your interview, but you won't need it...you will do GREAT! :thumbs::energy: I am hoping for a mid February interview, and a honeymoon trip to Montreal :dancing::wub: !

HI! I hope you get it sooner rather than later!

My husband will do amazing on the Interview day. I just know it! Thanks!

POSITIVE thoughts!

RobbieG,

Dallas, TX

event.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Lebanon
Timeline

hello friends i have a question. on the DS-260 the question of place of birth for my mother and father i wrote i dont know but today i learned where from the family record. is this a problem and what should i do about that ?

The immigration process caused me PTSD.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.