bellylaugh

November 2014 Filers

207 posts in this topic

My status says the same. Ready to be scheduled for an interview, as of January 13. No mention about another date or deadline that we should receive the notice by.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My update status says it as of jan 13 my case is ready to be schedule for an interview ... But haven't receive any appointment letter.... I am in queens my .. I know they said it gets backed up here ...I didn't recieve any ead either

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

From the main AOS Forum as posted by athonur:

The wait for the interview process can be quite lengthy. I received my I-485 "ready for interview" back at the end of October, and just received my interview date today, 3 months later. You can always call the USCIS & ask for info about your I-765, they may be able to look into it further

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/534529-question-on-i-485-i-130-i-765-simultaneous-filing-status/

Edited by Leo7777

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Time Line - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

10 YEAR GREEN CARD PROCESS

July 22, 2017  ROC packet sent to Vermont.

July 24, 2017  ROC packet signed for in Vermont.

August 8, 2017  NOA received at house.  15 days since ROC signed for in VSC.

August 12, 2017 ASC appointment received. 19 days since ROC in VSC.

August 25, 2017 BIO completed. 32 days since ROC received in VSC.

August 11, 2018  18 month 'Courtesy Copy' extension letter received.  Critical number  297

October 20, 2018 18 month 'Official' extension letter received.  Critical number 297

December 4, 2018  USCIS Account shows: We approved your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, 

December 4, 2018, ordered your new card for Receipt # EAC17297003XX, and will mail to the address you gave.

491 days from NOA issued by VSC until Petition approved.

December 7, 2018 USCIS sent notice:  Card mailed.

December 12, 2018 Ten year Green Card received from Lees Summit, MO

499 days from NOA issued by VSC until Green Card received.

- - - - - - - - - - 

CITIZENSHIP PROCESS

December 6, 2018 submitted N-400 application on-line.  Estimated Completion Time: 8 months or August 2019.

December 8, 2018 received notice on USCIS that Biometrics scheduled . . . but the actual date was not yet shown.

December 11, 2018 saw in 'Documents' section of USCIS that Bio scheduled for 24 December 2018.

December 21, 2018 saw on USCIS website that they will be closed 24 December 2018 as extra holiday.

January 9, 2019 went for re-scheduled BIO appointment.  33 days after N-400 submitted on-line.

February 19, 2019 received letter in US mail that Citizenship interview scheduled for 26 March 2019. 74 days after submission on-line.

March 26, 2019 Citizenship interview scheduled for.  109 days after N-400 submitted on-line.

March 26, 2019 Passed Citizenship interview.

April 12, 2019  Received notice that Oath Ceremony had been scheduled for 24 April 2019.  17 days after interview.

April 24, 2019  Oath Ceremony completed.  29 days after interview.     139 days after N-400 submitted on-line.

April 25, 2019  USA Passport Application submitted.

May 3, 2019     USA Passport received.    149 days after N-400 submitted on-line.

May 9, 2019     Certificate of Naturalization and Citizenship returned in mail.

So we called the hotline today about our case, it has been more than a month and we have no news regarding our status on a interview date scheduled.

They told us the center housing our application was affected by a flood, and they just transferred all the cases to another facility.

Upon asking for any follow up methods, the customer service personnel said they are unable to do that, as they can only manage through the system.

This is so frustrating, knowing that this situation clearly isn't a result of our fault or carelessness.

We are also doing this without an attorney, anyone has any advise for us, beside "waiting", according to customer service?

if i may ask, where was the center? what is the number for the hotline?

is this the link for checking the case status ---- https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

we have already recived the EAD card

Thanks Oeni. Let me know once you hear from them on interview. Our timelines are pretty close. Pray!!

should see a status update today or next Monday! Good luck to both of us!!

Little Italy,

Thanks! I did receive the notice they received my package on Monday 2/2 and they will start working on it again! Did you receive a RFE too?

N-400

April 25, 2018 - Interview in Jacksonville, FL

May 24, 2018 - Oath Ceremony

I-130 for Mom

May 24, 2018 - Mailed I-130 for mom via UPS One-Day shipping

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Little Italy,

Thanks! I did receive the notice they received my package on Monday 2/2 and they will start working on it again! Did you receive a RFE too?

yes, i received my RFE on 26th and mailed back on 27th, received update on 28th...but so far nothing:(

AOS Filing progress:

Package Filed: Dec 16

USCIS Receipt Update: Dec 18

Bio Appointment : Jan 16

RFE Receipt: Jan 23

RFE USCIS Receipt: Jan 28

EAD Approved: Feb 23

EAD on hand: Feb 28

Interview Notice Received: June 10

Interview Scheduled: Aug 10

We had our interview today. The IO said everything looked good and we should hear an official decision soon. The whole interview took less than 10 minutes. She asked my husband his full name, address, date and place of birth, social security number, date of our marriage, whether he had been married before or had any children and, finally, how we met. Then she asked him to confirm his signature on the forms we had filed. Then she asked me my full name, address, date and place of birth, social security number, parents names, whether I had been married before or had any children ("anywhere in the entire world" :no: ) and when I last entered the US.

She asked if I had my I-94 and I explained that I had misplaced it in between filing the forms and the interview but had printed the e-version from the Border Control website. She took that copy and said it was no big deal about the paper copy. Then she asked me a bunch of questions from the i-485.... have you ever entered the US illegally?, ever had any weapons training etc. Finally, she asked if we had any other documents we wanted to submit to show our place of residence and we gave her utility bills to add to the file.

She also asked if I wanted my card to reflect my married name since I had appplied with my maiden name. I said yes and she made a note to add that to the system.

So, as my husband pointed out, we could have taken in an envelope rather than a binder full of information but I told him she probably saw the binder and knew we were legit :rofl:

Adjustment of Status

Nov-07-2014 Sent I-130,I-485, I-131, I-765 to Chicago via USPS Express Mail

Nov-10-2014 AOS Delivered

Nov-14-2014 NOA Date

Dec-12-2014 (Day 35) Biometrics Taken

Jan-2-2015 (Day 56)Text MSGs received - interview date -2/5/15!

Feb-2-2015 - EAD/AP arrived

Feb-5-2015 - Interview day. GC in production

Just got a notification that my GC is in production!

Adjustment of Status

Nov-07-2014 Sent I-130,I-485, I-131, I-765 to Chicago via USPS Express Mail

Nov-10-2014 AOS Delivered

Nov-14-2014 NOA Date

Dec-12-2014 (Day 35) Biometrics Taken

Jan-2-2015 (Day 56)Text MSGs received - interview date -2/5/15!

Feb-2-2015 - EAD/AP arrived

Feb-5-2015 - Interview day. GC in production

Just got a notification that my GC is in production!

Awesome, congrats! Good to see some of the cases moving fast!

yes, i received my RFE on 26th and mailed back on 27th, received update on 28th...but so far nothing:(

Ugh! The wait brings such anxiety, right? When I received the text message saying "your status has been changed" I thought it was for an interview date! I got all happy. When I opened up the e-mail, I saw that it was an RFE :( Oh well, it's better to move slowly forward than to not move at all. I still have no answer either! What did you get an RFE for?

N-400

April 25, 2018 - Interview in Jacksonville, FL

May 24, 2018 - Oath Ceremony

I-130 for Mom

May 24, 2018 - Mailed I-130 for mom via UPS One-Day shipping

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Still nothing :( I have a job interview next week and I'll have to tell them my EAD still hasn't come.

Our Journey

I-129F sent: 2014-05-17

I-129F NOA1: 2014-05-28 (CSC)

I-129F NOA2: 2014-07-03

Packet 3 received: 2014-07-24

Interview: 2014-09-23 (Approved)

K1 visa received: 2014-09-29

US entry: 2014-10-31

Marriage: 2014-11-17

AOS, EAD & AP sent: 2014-11-21

NOA date: 2014-11-24

Biometrics appt: 2014-12-16

EAD & AP approved: 2015-02-12

AOS interview notice received: 2015-02-19

EAD & AP received: 2015-02-21

AOS Interview: 2015-03-24 (Approved)

Green card received: 2015-04-03

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hey guys,

I received my EAD and applied for my SSN today. How much time do you think it takes until I get it? Still no information about the interview date though. :( I guess I just have to be patient. :)

It shouldn't be longer than ten days. Mine took about 5 business days to arrive.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.