Sad.wasi

i had my interview yesterday for 4 hours ..most worse omg .i need help

37 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi all my visa journey friends... yesterday i had my most wrose interview 18 november at US Consulate Islamabad Pakistan ..

Sorry if that ll take your long time to read .i am trying to make it shorter ..

Everything went goood till my biomatric finger prints and after that .. bad things started to happen .. My ticket number was 515 1

Co .. good morning

me : Assalam o Alikum sir good morning

Co: who is calling you from states?

Me : my wife

Co : when you get married and where ..?

Me: i answred

Co: ho old are you and your wife ..

i naswerd and it was 15 years age difference between me and wife ..shes older then me ..

Co.. oh thats a big difference ..isnt it ?

Me: i dont think so . age is just number the basic thing there should a understanding between us and we do love alot ..

Co : how many times you wife has been to pakistan

me: 2 times and duration is 2 months

then he asked so you know everything about your wife and then he drop the question right away

who is MR xxxxx ?

Me.. his Ex boy friend ..

Co: how long your wife was with him before your marriage ..

Me.. i answerd correct ..

Co .. what you gonna do in US

Me.. answerd

Then CO said okayt have a seat and we are gonna call you agian ..

After waiting for 15 minuts they called me and there was a pakistani guy asked me to give him all my evidence ,like Wedding pix honey moon pic call records wedding movie ... and then he told the same to have a seat and they are gonna call em back .. so again waited for 20 minuts

and then they took me into an other personal room .. there were Two people 1 pakistani CO and 1 American ..

they have started to bombing of questions continiously for 3 hours and i even cried there for a bit and then they said ...we are sorry but its our job and some times its good to cry at some places ..

they took my everything Guest house bills car bills , all the evidence i had they took them and said they are going to do aditional process on my file and they ll call or email me once they are done ..but my question is THEY DIDNT GIVE ME ANY BLUE ,WHITE OR GREEN SHEET AT ALL when check my application status it says ..updated on 18 niovember but there is not showing AP it still says Ready ..

is that a good or bad sign ? please help ?

Interview Date is november 18, 2014 :dancing: :goofy: :idea:

:wow:

Timeline

I am sorry to hear about your experience. I have one question for you, how did CO find out about your wife's ex-boyfriend? Did you mention somewhere in the forms?

IR1/CR1 Timeline:

01/24/2014: Married

02/11/2014: I130 Sent

02/19/2014: I130 NOA1

06/25/2014: I130 Approved (NOA2)

07/07/2014: NVC Received

07/16/2014: Case # and IIN Assigned

08/04/2014: Received DS 261 and AOS Invoice Email

08/04/2014: Submitted DS 261

08/06/2014: Paid AOS Fee

08/07/2014: AOS Package Sent

08/11/2014: AOS Package Scanned

08/30/2014: Received IV Bill

08/30/2014: Paid IV Bill

09/03/2014: IV Package Sent

09/03/2014: Submitted Ds-260

09/05/2014: IV Package Scanned

10/14/2014: Case Complete

12/01/2014: Medical (Completed)

12/16/2014: Interview Scheduled for 7:00 AM (APPROVED) :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

12/17/2014: Visa "ISSUED" :dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

01/24/2015: POE - JFK, NY

ROC Timeline:

11/11/2016: I-751 sent to VSC

11/14/2016: I-751 package received at VSC

11/16/2016: Check cashed

11/18/2016: NOA1 Received

12/14/2016: Biometrics Appointment

10/17/17: Approval letter received in mail

Timeline

Is your wife a non Pakistani US Citizen? If so, then the CO's are concerned about the validity of the marriage especially since there is a 15 year age difference. That is extremely uncommon in Pakistan for a young guy to be marrying a woman who is 15 years older. I wish you good luck.

NOA2: 4/13/2014

NVC Received Case: 4/28/2014

NVC Assigned Case no and IIN: 5/21/2014

DS261 available and submitted: 5/31/2014

AOS fees available and paid: 6/2/2014

AOS package sent out:6/3/2014

AOS fee shows paid: 6/4/2014

Resubmitted DS261 because it showed incomplete: 6/5/2014

AOS Package scanned at NVC: 6/9/2014 :protest:

IV fees paid: 7/10/14 :ranting:

DS260 Submitted: 7/12/14 :ranting:

IV Packaged Scanned by NVC: 7/15/2014 :ranting:

CC:9/7/2014 :dancing:

Interview:10/29/2014 :dancing: :dancing::dancing:

POE:11/09/2014 :dancing::dancing::dancing:

Timeline

Is your wife a non Pakistani US Citizen? If so, then the CO's are concerned about the validity of the marriage especially since there is a 15 year age difference. That is extremely uncommon in Pakistan for a young guy to be marrying a woman who is 15 years older. I wish you good luck.

shes American .. pure american .not pakistani at all .. and why didnt they give me any sheet if they would put me in AP or somthing ?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

shes American .. pure american .not pakistani at all .. and why didnt they give me any sheet if they would put me in AP or somthing ?

They collected all the evidences you had... now it will go through AP or a quick decision

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I am astonished to hear that they knew about your wife's ex!!!!

Sorry to hear this. Have you ever been outside the country? have you ever been to the USA with your wife? iF you ever did that would help you more.. I think you should be prepared for another long interview.. try to give more details to prove a bonafide marriage. Be confident when you speak and you should have asked for more information before you left the consulate as of why they decided to not give a decision.. Good luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

my wife in ghana also went through 4 hours of hell interview.by the end of her interview there was no one at the place. only to be handed 221g white sheet to comeback on dec 15. it is really frustrating and i dont even know what to do

Timeline

They collected all the evidences you had... now it will go through AP or a quick decision

but bro they didnt give me any sheet ..thats what im curious about ?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi all my visa journey friends... yesterday i had my most wrose interview 18 november at US Consulate Islamabad Pakistan ..

Sorry if that ll take your long time to read .i am trying to make it shorter ..

Everything went goood till my biomatric finger prints and after that .. bad things started to happen .. My ticket number was 515 1

Co .. good morning

me : Assalam o Alikum sir good morning

Co: who is calling you from states?

Me : my wife

Co : when you get married and where ..?

Me: i answred

Co: ho old are you and your wife ..

i naswerd and it was 15 years age difference between me and wife ..shes older then me ..

Co.. oh thats a big difference ..isnt it ?

Me: i dont think so . age is just number the basic thing there should a understanding between us and we do love alot ..

Co : how many times you wife has been to pakistan

me: 2 times and duration is 2 months

then he asked so you know everything about your wife and then he drop the question right away

who is MR xxxxx ?

Me.. his Ex boy friend ..

Co: how long your wife was with him before your marriage ..

Me.. i answerd correct ..

Co .. what you gonna do in US

Me.. answerd

Then CO said okayt have a seat and we are gonna call you agian ..

After waiting for 15 minuts they called me and there was a pakistani guy asked me to give him all my evidence ,like Wedding pix honey moon pic call records wedding movie ... and then he told the same to have a seat and they are gonna call em back .. so again waited for 20 minuts

and then they took me into an other personal room .. there were Two people 1 pakistani CO and 1 American ..

they have started to bombing of questions continiously for 3 hours and i even cried there for a bit and then they said ...we are sorry but its our job and some times its good to cry at some places ..

they took my everything Guest house bills car bills , all the evidence i had they took them and said they are going to do aditional process on my file and they ll call or email me once they are done ..but my question is THEY DIDNT GIVE ME ANY BLUE ,WHITE OR GREEN SHEET AT ALL when check my application status it says ..updated on 18 niovember but there is not showing AP it still says Ready ..

is that a good or bad sign ? please help ?

You are in AP. Matters not if they gave you a piece of paper or not or what your website status reads. It's usually standard fare for Pakistani men. So just buckle up and hope for a short AP time.

Looks like they really dug deep to find things.

Ask your wife is there anything else they will come up with about her and the EX. I know of people who have been denied because of conversations and such they had with ex's not even an affair but the CO didn't like it at all.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

but bro they didnt give me any sheet ..thats what im curious about ?

color doesn't matter.. because some consulate uses same color paper for everything.... I think you already answered your question..mentioned to you at the end that they have to review all the evidences and will call/email you after that review...

Timeline

You are in AP. Matters not if they gave you a piece of paper or not or what your website status reads. It's usually standard fare for Pakistani men. So just buckle up and hope for a short AP time.

Looks like they really dug deep to find things.

Ask your wife is there anything else they will come up with about her and the EX. I know of people who have been denied because of conversations and such they had with ex's not even an affair but the CO didn't like it at all.

dwheels,

the most astonishing part for me for this principal applicant is that they find out about his wife EX's. How do they usally go about finding it social media, messaging? because it's really amazing that they can dig that deep and find out stuff which is hard to find out sometimes.

IR1/CR1 Timeline:

01/24/2014: Married

02/11/2014: I130 Sent

02/19/2014: I130 NOA1

06/25/2014: I130 Approved (NOA2)

07/07/2014: NVC Received

07/16/2014: Case # and IIN Assigned

08/04/2014: Received DS 261 and AOS Invoice Email

08/04/2014: Submitted DS 261

08/06/2014: Paid AOS Fee

08/07/2014: AOS Package Sent

08/11/2014: AOS Package Scanned

08/30/2014: Received IV Bill

08/30/2014: Paid IV Bill

09/03/2014: IV Package Sent

09/03/2014: Submitted Ds-260

09/05/2014: IV Package Scanned

10/14/2014: Case Complete

12/01/2014: Medical (Completed)

12/16/2014: Interview Scheduled for 7:00 AM (APPROVED) :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

12/17/2014: Visa "ISSUED" :dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

01/24/2015: POE - JFK, NY

ROC Timeline:

11/11/2016: I-751 sent to VSC

11/14/2016: I-751 package received at VSC

11/16/2016: Check cashed

11/18/2016: NOA1 Received

12/14/2016: Biometrics Appointment

10/17/17: Approval letter received in mail

Timeline

dwheels,

the most astonishing part for me for this principal applicant is that they find out about his wife EX's. How do they usally go about finding it social media, messaging? because it's really amazing that they can dig that deep and find out stuff which is hard to find out sometimes.

All the consulate have investigators. Prior to the interview their job is to collect as much as information (for complicated cases) .. also he mentioned they questioned him for 3 hours

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

dwheels,

People would be amazed what they submit and forget. I bet if you pour through all that email and IM's and whatever else submitted the EX was mentioned somewhere even in passing. It's not really about the ex its to see does he know about the ex.

It's like the guy who posted about his fiance's interview in Manilla a few months back and she was questioned about his pass she knew nothing about. They ask for a reason. This is the Department of Homeland security (or is it Department of State). I mean if they can terrorist and all other kind of folk why are people surprised they find out an ex.

I remember another story in VJ where they guy went to interview (I believe Morocco) and the CO told him of his loves flirtations with many other men. They do their homework when it warrants it.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Facebook that’s the one, where people tell everything about them self’s. They will write on Facebook what they would not tell there parents or there closest friends. One on the internet it will stay there for ever. This is also where the bad people look for suckers.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.