Saylin

NVC Filers - November 2014

1,736 posts in this topic

Holy poop! I checked CEAC at 8 this morning it said paid, just checked now and it's N/A! I'm on my way to get my wisdom teeth pulled and dh is working and neither one of us can call to confirm, it's going to drive my crazy! I was expecting a checklist, no reason just thought it would happen that way. Hoping that it's a case complete!!

Hello! Did you called nvc yet? My aos changed to n/a as well and I'm dying to know if it means we are case complete. Im at work and I have to wait til later tonight until i can call nvc. Good luck to all of us !

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Hello, azzein, no scan date package 1V was september 11.

( AOS package was reviewed since september, i did not send package toguether).

JUST CALLED AT NVC IN THE MORNING AND YESSS , CASE COMPLETED YESTERDAY.

congratulations, my both packages were sent together and i have scandate September 11

The immigration process caused me PTSD.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello! Did you called nvc yet? My aos changed to n/a as well and I'm dying to know if it means we are case complete. Im at work and I have to wait til later tonight until i can call nvc. Good luck to all of us !

Hi. What is your last scan date? And is it for a checklist? Thanks!

USCIS

F2A - Filed for my wife - second leg of our immigration journey.

Jun 05, 2015 - Send i130 form

Jun 08, 2015 - Priority Date (NOA1)

Aug 06, 2015 - NOA2 (Approval) - 59 days from NOA1

NVC

Aug 28, 2015 - NVC Received (Case number available no IIN yet)

Jan 22, 2016 - Received NVC WL.

Jan 22, 2016 - Paid AOS fee.

Feb 02, 2016 - Receive IV Fee Invoice

Feb 04, 2016 - Paid IV Fee

Feb 06, 2016 - DS260 - Done

Feb 13, 2016 - Package Sent

Feb 16, 2016 - NVC Scan Date

Mar 17, 2016 - Case Complete - (Through Phone Call with NVC Mar 18, 2016) - 284 days from NOA1

Mar 24, 2016 - CC email received.

USEM

Mar 30, 2017 - Interview Letter Recieved.

Apr 04, 2017 - Medical

May 02, 2017 - Interview

MMM DD, YYYY - Visa-on-hand

MMM DD, YYYY - CFO

MMM DD, YYYY - POE

Hi Jackie521,

I called Tuesday same respond of 60 days. I've checked ceac a few times a day still shows paid. I'm praying next week we get cc. Scan date 9/24. Its been a week you got cc right? You should here something soon. Was case send to embassy already? It will be a Dec interview.

OMG I wish, I really want to be with my husband for the holidays. I haven't asked that question they only tell me they are waiting on the schedule.

Good luck.

Hello, azzein, no scan date package 1V was september 11.

( AOS package was reviewed since september, i did not send package toguether).

JUST CALLED AT NVC IN THE MORNING AND YESSS , CASE COMPLETED YESTERDAY.

Congrats, :dancing:

Hi. What is your last scan date? And is it for a checklist? Thanks!

My scanned date is Sept 11 for my revised aos for my wife and 2 kids.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I would say to also include a copy of the w-2. Also, Proof of her citizenship (if she wasn't a born USC) like her passport copy or naturalization certificate copy. If she's married then you need to make sure her husband also files the form.

She served in the army US citizen I think she will just give me a copy of her taxes and Birth certificate as well as maybe a most recent pay stub

I don't know about the W2 i don't really know what that is?

I am the USC living overseas with my wife and i am not able to receive the medical treatment that i need there and have to return to the united states. As a result of this we have cannot afford to live apart and to pay rent for two living spaces. My move back to the states is causing us a huge financial loss that is made worse by the substantial visa processing times. I know its not life or death but the embassy has been extremely helpful and quickly approved our expedite request in hopes of us being together in our move to the states.

Now I understand. Thank you for your response :)

congratulations, my both packages were sent together and i have scandate September 11

thanks, Your approval is coming.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi everyone. Sorry I have not chimed in sooner. Too stressful to put into writing but all is good now. My AOS changed to N/A last night so I called NVC and sure enough case complete with no checklist...thank goodness. My AOS scan date was September 12th and I completed my DS260 on October the 6th. I also emailed my supporting docs at the same time and actually got a scan date for October 6th as well.

8.15.2014 - NAO2 approved

9.6.2014 - NVC received my documents from USCIS and case number assigned

9.9.2104 - Paid AOS fee

9.10.2014 - DS-261 and AOS (I-864W) completed and emailed supporting docs for AOS

9.12.2014 - AOS scanned in with 60 day email

10.4.2014 - DS-260 fee (IV fee) available and payed

10.6.2014 - Completed DS-260 and emailed all required docs

10.20.2014 - Received 60 day email with scan date of October 6th.

11.5.2014 - Case complete :)

In my case it would appear that the NVC went off of the first scan date even though I was part of the group that were instructed to send in docs separately. So they thusly reviewed all of my docs at the same time. I sent all of my supporting docs through email and no checklists....Yeah!!!!

Good luck to everyone and hang in there.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi everyone. Sorry I have not chimed in sooner. Too stressful to put into writing but all is good now. My AOS changed to N/A last night so I called NVC and sure enough case complete with no checklist...thank goodness. My AOS scan date was September 12th and I completed my DS260 on October the 6th. I also emailed my supporting docs at the same time and actually got a scan date for October 6th as well.

9.9.2104 - Paid AOS fee

9.10.2014 - DS-261 and AOS (I-864W) completed and emailed supporting docs for AOS

In my case it would appear that the NVC went off of the first scan date even though I was part of the group that were instructed to send in docs separately. So they thusly reviewed all of my docs at the same time. I sent all of my supporting docs through email and no checklists....Yeah!!!!

Hey congratulations!!

I sent in my Packages together on sept 24th and and that's my first scan date..I sent in a corrected AOS 2 days ago and my second scan date is Nov 6th.. I saw many case completes with their first scan dates (yours is one of them). Does it mean mine will be reviewed by nov 24th or january 6th?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

9.9.2104 - Paid AOS fee

Congrats!! you are very lucky through get to nvc so fast.. 5 months and counting :( last scan date 10/3 for a checklist...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

I need some advice. I just realized I made a mistake on my AOS which was scanned on September 12. Since its almost been 60 days, I thought it might be best to wait for a checklist (just in case if there were other mistakes.) I called NVC today to ask for their opinion, and the guy said that they review both the IV and AOS together. Unfortunately, my IV was scanned on Oct 23rd and they go by the last scan date. The representative specifically said that even if I was to receive AOS checklist, that would not be until 60 days from the IV scan date. ANY SUGGESTIONS????? Any help would be appreciated..

This is so devastating...... I was hoping my husband would join me during the holidays but I guess thats way out of the picture now :(((((

My AOS scan date is aug 25th and IV Oct 20th. I received a checklist the exact date they received my IV package Oct 20th so you can't go by what the NVC say. They have their own order of doing things which really is no order at all. They like to keep us in suspense. :huh2: I'm sure you will receive a checklist before your IV 60 days though. :) Stay hopeful.

I am waiting as well hoping and praying to be home for the holidays.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm on hold now...15 minutes in.

Started dating (online) June 2007

Met November 2007

Engaged August 2008

Married January 2009

He moved to Canada May 2009

Had a baby December 2011

USCIS

Mailed I-130 form-12/28/2013

Cheque cashed- 1/10/2014

NOA1- 1/15/2014

Priority date- 1/07/2014

Email saying our address was changed (we did not change it) 7/4/2014

NOA2-7/7/2014

NVC

NVC Received Case- 7/28/2014

Case number and IIN- 8/11/2014

DS-261 Completed- 8/11/2014

AOS Invoiced- 8/12/2014

AOS Paid- 8/18/2014

AOS and IV packages sent to NVC (EP) 9/12/2014

AOS Scan Date 9/12/2014 or 9/15/2014 (depending on the agent)

IV Scan Date 9/12/2014 or 9/16/2014 (depending on the agent)

DS-261 Accepted and IV Invoice- 9/19/2014 (One week after the price increase :ranting: )

IV fee paid 10/02/2014

DS-260 completed-10/03/2014

CASE COMPLETE- 11/06/2014

Medical- 12/9/2014

Interview- 12/18/2014-APPROVED!

Passport picked up from Embassy by Loomis- 12/19/2014

Passport ready for pick up at Loomis office in Ottawa- 12/22/2014

POE (easy peasy) - 1/3/2015

SS Card Arrived 1/14/2015

Green Card Arrived- 1/31/2015

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.